best bodybuilding documentaries

chitown58

chitown58

Awards
id put "pumping iron" at number one cause its just a classic...another really good one i watched was "bigger stronger faster" if u haven't seen it u should def check it out, its really interesting, and Kai Greene's "redemption" & "overkill" watched it on youtube, good stuff! really gets in the mind of Kai...anyways, if u got any to share go for it.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Pumping iron for sure!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dave Pulcinella's "Raising the Bar" series. I can watch that everyday, nothing can be more motivating imo.

Mike

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
Ronnie Coleman cost of redemption. I don't know what it is about it but when ever it comes time for a meal that I'm not wanting to force down I turn that on watch him eat and i get hungry! For the food and another training session.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Although it isn't necessarily about bodybuilding...bigger stronger faster was a great one

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Power Unlimited if your into powerlifting, I know this is about bbing too btw

A

Andreywhites

Awards
Bigger, stronger & faster was a great one!!!

A

AdtheRock

Awards
Lol cant beleive this is even a question. Pumping Iron no doubt, this paved the way for body building today.

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Arnie 'pumping iron' great watch!he really is the a competitors worst night mare ha he will win and he will do everything to win and saying that he was the best of the best in that time frame, true legend in my books,

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I really don't have a favorite but most of them are all awesome. This one to me is the most motivating, it's called "Afghan Muscles" a bodybuilding documentary in Afghanistan where you have these guys that have virtually NO resources and still find ways to be competitive bodybuilders. The struggles make me appreciate what i have around me more than anything. We don't realize what we take for granted!

http://www.freespeech.org/video/afghan-muscles

A

Andreywhites

Awards
Good Motivation....

I have seen this documentary, and really it's amazing that the body builders still compete with others without having any resources. Really a motivation for those who want to succeed in body building with limited resources.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
bigfrank01

bigfrank01

Awards
Watched pumping iron just last night ,, great documentary ( proper old school guys )

bigfrank01

bigfrank01

Awards
Hi guys I've just joined the forum and was wondering how to start a thread as I can't find a link to do so ,, cheers

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's like somebody is blowing air into it.

Classic documentary!
I like how after they'd filmed the documentary, they went back and edited it to make hiding Mike Katz's shirt more of a big deal than it was.

I just want to know in what room were a bunch of guys sitting around thinking, yeah, this is a great idea!

Y

Young JD

Awards
It's also the one that got my family somewhat okay with my use of anabolic enhancement probly watch that DVD everyday bigger stronger faster that's what I wanna be who doesn't

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really don't have a favorite but most of them are all awesome. This one to me is the most motivating, it's called "Afghan Muscles" a bodybuilding documentary in Afghanistan where you have these guys that have virtually NO resources and still find ways to be competitive bodybuilders. The struggles make me appreciate what i have around me more than anything. We don't realize what we take for granted!

http://www.freespeech.org/video/afghan-muscles
Very interesting