First Cycle Dbol/Deca need some advise

seanjnt

Awards
Hello, well to start off im 5'7 weight around 145-150, i been working out for about three years i used to be 105lbs my freshman year in high school really skinny, which game me the motive to work out and get big, well i been working out and gained good 40lbs naturally and i was amazed because i look muscular shredded people always told me wow you got buff and i just been stuck for the past 6 months i haven't gained a pound my routine is really well because my best friend is a natural body builder so i know what im doing in gym and my diet is pretty solid i get around 3000-4000 calories per day 6 meals per day, but what im here for is to know how i should do this cycle, and how i should dose it off i know about the pct that i have to take nolvadex,and i am about to get naturall test boost when done with cycle and i got vitamins from chiropractor so i wouldn't have stretch marks etc.. there are like 20 bottles of vitamins like fish oil etc. and i got natural liver pills, i know i am about to get a lot of crap for not reaching my maximum potential naturally, but im only looking to do this one cycle just to kick jump my progress. i just want to know when i should do pct and what doses i should do of deca and dbol and if i should know anything else before doing it thanks for advise! and the only reason im running deca and dbol is because there are alot of older people at my gym and they said they liked this stack i would of added test but i couldn't get a hold of it.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep doing what you are doing and just go at it naturally for another few years. The difference between 18 and 21 is HUGE. Muscle maturity starts to kick in, you get a lot of density, and you can hold a lot more size. I wouldn't be surprised if you hit 160+, and shredded. If you have a small frame and are short, that will be an awesome look, and juice free.

You don't want to cycle at 17-18. Trust me on this...

androsoft

androsoft

Awards
Hello, well to start off im 5'7 weight around 145-150, i been working out for about three years i used to be 105lbs my freshman year in high school really skinny, which game me the motive to work out and get big, well i been working out and gained good 40lbs naturally and i was amazed because i look muscular shredded people always told me wow you got buff and i just been stuck for the past 6 months i haven't gained a pound my routine is really well because my best friend is a natural body builder so i know what im doing in gym and my diet is pretty solid i get around 3000-4000 calories per day 6 meals per day, but what im here for is to know how i should do this cycle, and how i should dose it off i know about the pct that i have to take nolvadex,and i am about to get naturall test boost when done with cycle and i got vitamins from chiropractor so i wouldn't have stretch marks etc.. there are like 20 bottles of vitamins like fish oil etc. and i got natural liver pills, i know i am about to get a lot of crap for not reaching my maximum potential naturally, but im only looking to do this one cycle just to kick jump my progress. i just want to know when i should do pct and what doses i should do of deca and dbol and if i should know anything else before doing it thanks for advise! and the only reason im running deca and dbol is because there are alot of older people at my gym and they said they liked this stack i would of added test but i couldn't get a hold of it.
well its obvious you didn't do any research on what you are about to do you your body. you're what about 18? stay away from prohormones or AAS!

powerhouse413

Awards
You're too young to be using anabolics. Wait a few years and do plenty of research.

powerhouse413

Awards
Also, many people experience sexual dysfunction after using deca. It can last for six months!! It is a drug that needs to be run for at least 12 weeks in order to see benefit from it. Since you are trying to stack it with dbol, you cannot run it for more than 4 weeks because of the damage caused to the liver. You should be using test and you don't need to stack it with anything. If you must stack it, use equipoise rather than deca. You need nolvadex or clomid to combat possible estrogenic sides and also for post cycle testosterone recovery. Do as much research as possible before considering this.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd keep doing what you are doing and just go at it naturally for another few years. The difference between 18 and 21 is HUGE. Muscle maturity starts to kick in, you get a lot of density, and you can hold a lot more size. I wouldn't be surprised if you hit 160+, and shredded. If you have a small frame and are short, that will be an awesome look, and juice free.

You don't want to cycle at 17-18. Trust me on this...
Couldn't agree more!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Also, many people experience sexual dysfunction after using deca. It can last for six months!! It is a drug that needs to be run for at least 12 weeks in order to see benefit from it. Since you are trying to stack it with dbol, you cannot run it for more than 4 weeks because of the damage caused to the liver. You should be using test and you don't need to stack it with anything. If you must stack it, use equipoise rather than deca. You need nolvadex or clomid to combat possible estrogenic sides and also for post cycle testosterone recovery. Do as much research as possible before considering this.
first off hes too young for aas. second. ai's like aromasin or adex are used to combat e2 sides during cycle not serms. great advice on your second post bro

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I was stupid and used novadex xt when I was 18... screwed up my libido for months after only using it for a few weeks. I cannot imagine what a cycle of deca would do to you after running it for a few months. Think of your future. You are 18. You could possibly live close to 100 if your health is good. I promise you will regret this if you do it now. Wait three more years you will have twice as much experience and prob be over 170 lbs.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
Come on bro.
Teenager or roids is no good bro.
Let's think about this.
Your natty levels are already quite high, u don't need synthetic hormones just yet.
Your natural hormones have not yet reached full maturity. When u add synthetic hormones now u run the risk of damaging your not yet developed natural levels, which can lead to requirement of HRT (hormone replacement therapy) for the rest of your life! U want to pin your ass every week for the remainder of life?
In addition to this you may even damage your sperm that may cause you never to have kids when u want to! You prepared to risk that too?
Then u say u gonna run deca & dbol on first cycle! Wtf, deca will shut u down hard & stay in your system for ages.
When your into your mid 20s you may then consider a test only cycle, even then you'll need an AI during cycle to help prevent sides like bitch tits etc. You'll prolly also need hcg to be used to keep your balls plump so that when your pct clomid/Nolva time comes round u can recover quicker.
Anyway, your too young, too risky, don't know enough about AAS to use right now.

Eat right, train hard, recover & rest, you'll be ok

GetBent

Awards
I agree, plus you will close your growth plates which are not yet fully finished your Gonadatropin/Pituitary axis will not be fully mature until 21-23. Your shoulders still have some widening to do also so wait until you are older. If you can wait until 24-25 even better!