fat evan centopani

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Has any1 seen Evan's food preparation video's from MD on YouTube. I've diets relatively strict. Chicken and Fish and sweet potatos. As boring as it may look there's a comfort level in his strict diet to know what he has to do and what he's mainly eating. He keeps it simple.

2. With the chemical regimen these guys are on they have to have a strict diet. Especially messing around with insulin.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    With the chemical regimen these guys are on they have to have a strict diet. Especially messing around with insulin.
    His diet has to be strict not only cuz of the gear they are on but cuz obviously he's a competitive bodybuilder. Ronnie Coleman 5 weeks out of Mr. O was still eating French fries w/ ketchup and chicken w/ KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce (drizzled on but still)

4. It's his job so I would expect nothing less.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Yup. He really made some improvements to his physique w/ good old fashion dieting and good old fashion weight lifting. "If it isn't broke don't fix it" kind of mentality to his training. He's a great representative to his Universal: Animal sponsor. I am very impressed with him and I think he's gonna be the future Mr. O sooner than later.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ps- I am the same way.. I cannot "bulk" bc it will be more fat than muscle.. N when I cut.. I get small! So I'm constantly in a recomp mode.. I'm never really cut or fat... But when I do cut for summer.. I'm kinds small.. Very lean, but small lol.. It's our curse man.. I was 94 pounds anorexic at one point from high of 190... Even at 130 I was a skinny fat.. It's just genetics.. Don't fret ittoo much you'll go nuts!

Same way here, too. I can be 213 @ 15%, or if I cut I look like don't even lift. Sucks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I cannot "bulk" bc it will be more fat than muscle.. N when I cut.. I get small! So I'm constantly in a recomp mode.. I'm never really cut or fat... But when I do cut for summer.. I'm kinds small.. Very lean, but small lol.. It's our curse man.. I was 94 pounds anorexic at one point from high of 190... Even at 130 I was a skinny fat.. It's just genetics.. Don't fret ittoo much you'll go nuts!
    Me too. I can sit at 213 @15%, then when I cut down a little, it looks like I don't even lift anymore.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TankShift

Me too. I can sit at 213 @15%, then when I cut down a little, it looks like I don't even lift anymore.
    Probably dieting too hard and your muscles are looking flat. When ever I "cut" I eat alot of fish; tilapia, Tuna, Shrimp, SalmonI but I always add 1 red meat dish to my diet EOD to keep the muscles looking fuller. Give it a try. And cycle your Carbs it's something that you need to log on a calendar but believe me if you are on track w/ it; it deff works. Goodluck

9. to the original poster, You need to fit the diet to your body type. When I started bodybuilding 20 years ago I experienced similar obstacles till I found what food combination worked for me. I can say that the typical diet you eat will not work for you espcially since you carb sensitive. You need to start thinking outside the box with your diet.
    As for the pros...when it comes to drugs they speak another language. Unless you experience it hard to understand what these guys are doing. The sad thing, the current breed of bodybuilders sooner or later these cats will start to drop dead or have major medical issues and such. I hope Im wrong

BTW sorry to hear about your brother!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help free Evan Vela
    By slow-mun in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 07:21 PM
  2. Evan Tanner!
    By UNCfan1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 04:48 AM