fat evan centopani

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how Evan, despite being fat in his younger years managed to avoid the dreaded skinny-fat?
I was super skinny till about 9-10 years old, and my brother got brain cancer. I stayed inside and played videogames all the time with him until he died when I was 13. I hit a high of 210 lbs. that year I lost around 40lbs because I decided I didn't want to waste my life. I'm now 21 and have been seriously bodybuilding with the goal of competing for about 3.5 years. despite this I'm still struggling with my "skinny fat problem" I've gone from 150-224 "the 150 was after starving my self in a desperate attempt to get rid of the fat, but even then I was skinny fat"
but I accumulate fat very fast during a bulk, and lose muscle very fast during a cut.

How did Evan do it???? what's his secret?? he was fat too!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Massive amounts of GH igf1.AAS, and hard work buy mainly that HGH

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
what do your macros look like when you bulk??? I know i had the same problem when i first started. I then realized that i am very carb sensitive so even when i bulk i have to keep my carbs in the moderate range and bump my fats up a little. But i think in the end i will have to agree with Jasen because none of these guys would be where they are at today without all of the drugs that they are on....

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Evan's secret was ungraved by Jasen, However if you want to build muscle eat healthy and train smart but hard and give it time. Repeat for many many months and see the changes

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Im about 3.5 -4 years in. with one test cycle under my belt. I wanted to have a good natural base before any aas.
my macros are 30-55-15 C/P/F
I used to use 40/40/20 but I put on fat REAL fast. this time I've done better, but still not as good as I would like. I've never dieted with anything more than OTC supps. I get my protein, fat from a mix of flounder, lean beef, and chicken "I use all 3 every day". I use the same amounts of them everyday unless adding or subtracting calories "typically 200-300 at a time". carbs come from 3 cups of oatmeal, 1 apple, and about 100g of post workout dextrose, maltodextrin blend. 8 meals a day, every day.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about Lipo when I get my gyno surgery done "natural gyno from being a fat-ass during puberty". I know it might be considered cheating in some circles, but the fat would be gone forever "I only gain fat around my waist, almost none anywhere else". the only thing I'm worried about is the uneven appearance it could create :/

about the HGH, IGF-1, the reason I'm hesitant about these is that more than any other thing in bodybuilding, a protruding belly ruins a good physique, I don't know how evan and phil are avoiding this, but Jay, Ronnie, Markus, Kovacs etc. all struggled with keeping their waistlines in check.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
LOL so you knew all this already, thus what was the point of your question? Rhetorical isn't it?

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
about the HGH, IGF-1, the reason I'm hesitant about these is that more than any other thing in bodybuilding, a protruding belly ruins a good physique, I don't know how evan and phil are avoiding this, but Jay, Ronnie, Markus, Kovacs etc. all struggled with keeping their waistlines in check.
If you are looking for the fat loss benefits of GH then you really wouldnt have to worry about the "GH Gut" that most of those guys get. Those guys are on pretty high doses of GH. If you are just looking for fat loss you could get away with 4-6iu/day and see great results after a couple months of use.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
LOL so you knew all this already, thus what was the point of your question? Rhetorical isn't it?
what are you talking about? I just explained what I'm doing. I was hoping someone could give me some advice to make it better.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for the fat loss benefits of GH then you really wouldnt have to worry about the "GH Gut" that most of those guys get. Those guys are on pretty high doses of GH. If you are just looking for fat loss you could get away with 4-6iu/day and see great results after a couple months of use.
that sounds pretty cool, after I try dieting on clen and aas I might give the GH a run.
do you think I could get to 5% BF without the lipo if I used GH? when I finally get on stage I want to win.

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
that sounds pretty cool, after I try dieting on clen and aas I might give the GH a run.
do you think I could get to 5% BF without the lipo if I used GH? when I finally get on stage I want to win.
Like stated above...gh is just one piece of the puzzle. There are multiple chemicals and drugs these guys use to look the way they do...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Never underestimate how powerfull growth peptides are. I judy got fiber using igfDES injecting in myarms and more my whole body lools like when I was on m1t since I used it on back's nd chest days as.well. Peptides and GH.r.more powerfull than AAS, with AAS they mature so much quicker...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I just got done *

nunes92

Awards
Despite the fact that he was fat, Evan centopani has superior. Even if the pros weren't on drugs they'd still be the best. His genetics are superior to most people. Don't get me wrong, the drugs help

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
^ ummm idk about that statement.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
^ ummm idk about that statement.
which part do you disagree with? I also think that if steroids were never invented we would have a lot of the same pros, just smaller versions.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
I disagree with a lot. Have you ever seen pics of an early dorain yates or jay cutler? Dorian has no back, and I'm saying early like when they were 18-20. I seen no genetic potential there, however with massive amounts of drugs and SEO's they make better genetics by falsifying what is real. So no, i disagree with the enitre statement. They have the discipline, yes; but to say they would be on top if they were natural is #1 ignorant, #2 absurd and #3 just plain stupid. Do you think a top pro BMX rider would or could be the best motocross rider? This might happen, but doubtful because it's one in the same; but totally different.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
so you think discipline is all that's needed to be the best?
look at Phil Heath, Evan Centopani, 2001 Jay cutler, and Kevin Levrone. They have amazing shape, their muscles connect in the right places, and I don't think a stupid kid's unbalanced physique is evidence of bad genetics. a lot of beginning bodybuilders don't even train their backs.

This is 2001 jay, before he ruined his physique playing the size game with that pig Ronnie. even if he were natural he would still have the same essence and same shapes. btw what is an SEO? Site enhancing oil?
jc9po4.jpg

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Your not going to change my mind, I understand what you sau and already am passed those issues. I don't agree, Iv'e seen many guys not "on" and look proportionally bad. Then they get "on" and their lagging legs or back busts out of nowhere. Yes SEO's are site enhancing oils and every pro uses them. If you don't believe me, then you should get over it because they do. LOL

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good genetics, hard work, and gh is what really helps you. I find it damn near impossible to gain fat even when eating fast food all day every day. Eating 6k cals and still loosing fat.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I look at some of older the pro bodybuilders who quit AAS, and this is where my opinion comes from. I grew up with Shane DiMora (google if you don't know who he is), and he got big with AAS - period. Sure, he trained hard and ate right, but he was not a big guy when he started. I have worked out for 35 years and have good genetics, and the only time I looked like a pro was when I was on AAS 26 years ago for a competition. I have not used since, and so far do not require TRT. I have built much mass naturally, and when I do go on again, I will compete and win. Look at Lou and Dorian now - I do not see bodies that were built up to their potential naturally before using gear. Just my observations and opinion.

aceroni

Awards
There was an article actually about how they are pushing the pros to be bigger and bigger and guys are having to use and use and use more and more to get the SIZE the judges want.. The guy in the article was talking about how they just want freaks and they dont even get a chance to mature into their physique.. He even went on to say it has begun a game of chemical warefare.. wish i had the link.. i'll look for it.

I compete naturally never done aas or that, so it's def possible to compete naturally. sure its REALLY hard to bring that complete big muscle fullness without juice, but you can get just as ripped if not more.. but id have to say whats sad is the young kids who continually are cycling in their early 20s.. that seems like its gonna be problems down the road..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering how Evan, despite being fat in his younger years managed to avoid the dreaded skinny-fat?
I was super skinny till about 9-10 years old, and my brother got brain cancer. I stayed inside and played videogames all the time with him until he died when I was 13. I hit a high of 210 lbs. that year I lost around 40lbs because I decided I didn't want to waste my life. I'm now 21 and have been seriously bodybuilding with the goal of competing for about 3.5 years. despite this I'm still struggling with my "skinny fat problem" I've gone from 150-224 "the 150 was after starving my self in a desperate attempt to get rid of the fat, but even then I was skinny fat"
but I accumulate fat very fast during a bulk, and lose muscle very fast during a cut.

How did Evan do it???? what's his secret?? he was fat too!!
Evan is from my hometown.. Seen him in the "commercial gym" a couple times.. It's all supplementation and gear and basically eating lifting resting repeat. But mostly it's all the stuff they take and have endless bankrolls from sponsorships.. It's really an injustice to yourself to compare or try to achieve the physiques of pros.. Too many advantages for them.

Ps- I am the same way.. I cannot "bulk" bc it will be more fat than muscle.. N when I cut.. I get small! So I'm constantly in a recomp mode.. I'm never really cut or fat... But when I do cut for summer.. I'm kinds small.. Very lean, but small lol.. It's our curse man.. I was 94 pounds anorexic at one point from high of 190... Even at 130 I was a skinny fat.. It's just genetics.. Don't fret ittoo much you'll go nuts!

aceroni

Awards
^^ Well the thing is, and i know the OP will agree, is that you can gain a decent amount of muscle but it is going to take ALOT longer than someone who is juicing.. No you wont ever be 270 on stage lean but you can decently big naturally it just takes a course of years, and by years i mean more than 2, more like 10 +

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ Well the thing is, and i know the OP will agree, is that you can gain a decent amount of muscle but it is going to take ALOT longer than someone who is juicing.. No you wont ever be 270 on stage lean but you can decently big naturally it just takes a course of years, and by years i mean more than 2, more like 10 +
Absolutely.. To do it the right and healthy way takes a long time.. Your body doesn't want to carry extra mass.. So finding that balance n rhythm takes a lot of trial n error.. Then you can begin applying what works.. That's when the clock starts IMO

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
What I don't understand is where people get the GH or learn how to use them correctly

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I don't understand is where people get the GH or learn how to use them correctly
Lol yea.. Thats always tricky.. Just depends who u know/ if it's prevalent in your gym/area

MBDOMINATE66

Awards
whats evans secret? is this a trick question? lol.... listen i agree with everything said above... genetics, hard work,eating consistently, and for most of them a hevay drug regimen. with that being said even with all those things, these guys would not be that big at that condition without iu''s upon ius of gh and insulin. collete nelson once said "insulin began the birth of the 300 pound bodybuilder"

MBDOMINATE66

Awards
oh yea def cant forget about the dnp lol...heard kai greene eats that **** like theres no tomorrow

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Has any1 seen Evan's food preparation video's from MD on YouTube. I've diets relatively strict. Chicken and Fish and sweet potatos. As boring as it may look there's a comfort level in his strict diet to know what he has to do and what he's mainly eating. He keeps it simple.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the chemical regimen these guys are on they have to have a strict diet. Especially messing around with insulin.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
With the chemical regimen these guys are on they have to have a strict diet. Especially messing around with insulin.
His diet has to be strict not only cuz of the gear they are on but cuz obviously he's a competitive bodybuilder. Ronnie Coleman 5 weeks out of Mr. O was still eating French fries w/ ketchup and chicken w/ KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce (drizzled on but still)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's his job so I would expect nothing less.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Yup. He really made some improvements to his physique w/ good old fashion dieting and good old fashion weight lifting. "If it isn't broke don't fix it" kind of mentality to his training. He's a great representative to his Universal: Animal sponsor. I am very impressed with him and I think he's gonna be the future Mr. O sooner than later.

TankShift

TankShift

Awards
Ps- I am the same way.. I cannot "bulk" bc it will be more fat than muscle.. N when I cut.. I get small! So I'm constantly in a recomp mode.. I'm never really cut or fat... But when I do cut for summer.. I'm kinds small.. Very lean, but small lol.. It's our curse man.. I was 94 pounds anorexic at one point from high of 190... Even at 130 I was a skinny fat.. It's just genetics.. Don't fret ittoo much you'll go nuts!

Same way here, too. I can be 213 @ 15%, or if I cut I look like don't even lift. Sucks.

TankShift

TankShift

Awards
I cannot "bulk" bc it will be more fat than muscle.. N when I cut.. I get small! So I'm constantly in a recomp mode.. I'm never really cut or fat... But when I do cut for summer.. I'm kinds small.. Very lean, but small lol.. It's our curse man.. I was 94 pounds anorexic at one point from high of 190... Even at 130 I was a skinny fat.. It's just genetics.. Don't fret ittoo much you'll go nuts!
Me too. I can sit at 213 @15%, then when I cut down a little, it looks like I don't even lift anymore.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Me too. I can sit at 213 @15%, then when I cut down a little, it looks like I don't even lift anymore.
Probably dieting too hard and your muscles are looking flat. When ever I "cut" I eat alot of fish; tilapia, Tuna, Shrimp, SalmonI but I always add 1 red meat dish to my diet EOD to keep the muscles looking fuller. Give it a try. And cycle your Carbs it's something that you need to log on a calendar but believe me if you are on track w/ it; it deff works. Goodluck

vassille

Awards
to the original poster, You need to fit the diet to your body type. When I started bodybuilding 20 years ago I experienced similar obstacles till I found what food combination worked for me. I can say that the typical diet you eat will not work for you espcially since you carb sensitive. You need to start thinking outside the box with your diet.
As for the pros...when it comes to drugs they speak another language. Unless you experience it hard to understand what these guys are doing. The sad thing, the current breed of bodybuilders sooner or later these cats will start to drop dead or have major medical issues and such. I hope Im wrong

BTW sorry to hear about your brother!