US drug legalization and IFBB

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
If drugs are legalized in the USA "when drugs are inevitably legalized"
1)How will this affect Pro Bodybuilding?
2)Do you think Pros will be more willing to discuss their secrets "or their cycles"?
3)Do you think the supplement industry would suffer a major loss and how would this affect sponsorships?

This thread is just for fun, and speculation so for the love of god please don't bitch at me for not doing my research :wavey:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
1) It won't affect it at all....all the Pros already use
2) Most pro's won't talk about it until after they are retired...and I don't think that will change. Supplement companies that sponsor pro BBers probably don't want them talking about it. And you can also think of it as a trade secret...I won't want my competition knowing what i'm taking.
3) I don't think so....just because something is legal doesn't mean you have to use it. I think you'd see supplement companies bring back the PH/DS lines HARD.

SizeUp

Awards
2) Most pro's won't talk about it until after they are retired...and I don't think that will change. Supplement companies that sponsor pro BBers probably don't want them talking about it. And you can also think of it as a trade secret...I won't want my competition knowing what i'm taking.
3) I don't think so....just because something is legal doesn't mean you have to use it. I think you'd see supplement companies bring back the PH/DS lines HARD.
Agreed

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very well said. Wish it would happen.

Mike