Jay Cutler's Hercules Movie - AnabolicMinds.com

Jay Cutler's Hercules Movie

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Jay Cutler's Hercules Movie

what happened to it?? I was looking forward to it, but haven't heard anything in foooooorever. Maybe he'll retire from the stage and go into movies now?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

no one knows anything about the status of his movie?
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Who cares. I doubt he can act.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

he could learn.. If John Cena can do it Jay can do it too. His voice is a little strange for hercules, but I'd still pay to see it.
  5. New Member

Dude... This wasn't some big movie. It was supposed to be made by this dude that really only makes str8 to cable/dvd crap. Doubt it will be made anyway. Jay is so un-athletic looking it ain't funny. Yea sure... A stiff, 5'9" square, high pitched Hercules.... Sounds like a hit!
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

He had times where he looked like a god and would've made a good hercules, and then he times where he looked like he was melting into a pile of crap.

looking good: Name:  jay_cutler.jpg
Views: 125804
Size:  43.3 KB
    looking awful:Name:  jay-cutler1.jpg
Views: 149309
Size:  19.2 KB
  7. New Member

You want a Hercules out of BBrs today? Try khan. He is charismatic in a crazy kinda way, he (with all his size) still has an athletic look about him.... He doesn't walk around trying to look all pumped up like jay or most pros (almost ALL pros) hell look at YouTube vids of jay and other pros them look a zach (Evan is another one) and you see them move and walk like normal humans...arms at their sides and not that constant "I'm huge and gotta spread my lats at all times and keep my arms 2 feet from my sides" look. I don't even think jay, branch, wolf, etc... Realize how stupid and unathletic they look. You wonder why the avg person thinks all BBrs are stiff and un-athletic? Look at how 99% of BBrs carry themselves. As an example , Arnie never did that and that's why he was believable as an action star... He looked like he could move. Would you ever believe it in a movie if jay, branch, etc... Tried to Chase down a bad guy running with their chest out, arms 2 feet from the body, etc....? I know I never would.
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nonidentity View Post
    he could learn.. If John Cena can do it Jay can do it too. His voice is a little strange for hercules, but I'd still pay to see it.
    HaHa John Cena! He can't act!
  9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225 View Post
    You want a Hercules out of BBrs today? Try khan. He is charismatic in a crazy kinda way, he (with all his size) still has an athletic look about him.... He doesn't walk around trying to look all pumped up like jay or most pros (almost ALL pros) hell look at YouTube vids of jay and other pros them look a zach (Evan is another one) and you see them move and walk like normal humans...arms at their sides and not that constant "I'm huge and gotta spread my lats at all times and keep my arms 2 feet from my sides" look. I don't even think jay, branch, wolf, etc... Realize how stupid and unathletic they look. You wonder why the avg person thinks all BBrs are stiff and un-athletic? Look at how 99% of BBrs carry themselves. As an example , Arnie never did that and that's why he was believable as an action star... He looked like he could move. Would you ever believe it in a movie if jay, branch, etc... Tried to Chase down a bad guy running with their chest out, arms 2 feet from the body, etc....? I know I never would.

Ha Ha they would pass out within 5 minutes of starting to run!. All these bodybuilders today look like crap, loaded up with enough hgh and steroids to kill a full grown horse!.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Disaster Movie- Possibly Worst Movie of all time
    By RoadBlocK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 12:02 PM
  2. Jay Cutler: '01, '05, '06
    By ReaperX in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 11:12 AM
  3. Free mock Stock Game, based on movie and movie stars
    By bombBoogie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 02:57 PM
  4. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 10:30 AM
  5. Best Of Jay Cutler Movie
    By CyberMuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 11:36 PM