2011 Mr. Olympia

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Congrats to Phil Heath and the 202 winner Kevin English. Sucks that Branch Warren hurt his quad or it would have been an even better show. Flex Lewis is deff an up and commer for the 202. Jay Cutler = Class Act!

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
i knew it was gonna be jay phil and kai in the top 3, but big ups for phil heath still young and hes a monster!!!! but between them 3 i think they where the biggest out there some others need to add more mass if they want chance

B

benawesome

Awards
Some questionable calls that is for sure. Regardless Heath deserved this win and I am happy for him!

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Yeah I am happy for Heath also. He really made some great improvements. I hope Jay returns and tries to regain his title that will cause alot of drama and hype to the sport of bodybuilding. We need something exciting to talk about for the year to come. And also he would bs the 1st to ever win the title and lose it and regain it TWICE (if he comes back)

S

SizeUp

Awards
I'm sure Jay will be back. He almost always comes in better when he's chasing the title too. It will be an exciting 2012 Olympia for sure. Did anyone see the webcast? During the night routine they said Kai was 279 pounds! crazy how big that cat is. Vic, Wolf, and Dex looked great too!! The door really is open the next few years...any of these guys could win the O depending on who's off or on.

B

benawesome

Awards
Kai is huge!! he just needs to come in conditioned and he will be hard to touch

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Kai is huge!! he just needs to come in conditioned and he will be hard to touch
I heard a rumor that Kai Greene is not a Weider sponsored athlete. I think we all know it's all politics also. Since Ronnie Coleman has retired the Mr.O was a Weider athlete and also sponsored by muscletech. Does any1 agree or disagree about my accusations?

Paz

Paz

Awards
Heaths bi's and hams are much better than Jays. His arms are wider than my head, good win.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Heaths bi's and hams are much better than Jays. His arms are wider than my head, good win.
Jay lost because of his conditioning. His chest was not dense and hard it looked soft, his waist was much wider than Heath's and he had wrinkles on his lower back when hitting the rear double bi's. Also jay suffered from a tear in his left bicep and was black and blue

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I heard a rumor that Kai Greene is not a Weider sponsored athlete. I think we all know it's all politics also. Since Ronnie Coleman has retired the Mr.O was a Weider athlete and also sponsored by muscletech. Does any1 agree or disagree about my accusations?
I feel ya doesnt muscletech donate like a couple hundred thousand for each Olympia? Politics my friend indeed

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I feel ya doesnt muscletech donate like a couple hundred thousand for each Olympia? Politics my friend indeed
I think so. F**king politics man. I like Jay but Kai Greene IMO deserved 2nd

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
Um... He went with weider a year or so ago. Jay didn't deserve top 5.... Maybe not top 10 (before anyone goes "your crazy" look at ANYONE in the top 10 and compare their mandatory poses to jay and tell me he looked better!) And jay ain't with weider. Kai got raped out of 2 and he is with weider.
It was a joke that jay got second and its a joke he got second in India... Kai was unreal over there.... He coulda beat heath over there.

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
Jay lost because of his conditioning. His chest was not dense and hard it looked soft, his waist was much wider than Heath's and he had wrinkles on his lower back when hitting the rear double bi's. Also jay suffered from a tear in his left bicep and was black and blue
No tear man. Bad seo shots in his bi and delts. The only pro that uses seo's like jay is branch.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
No tear man. Bad seo shots in his bi and delts. The only pro that uses seo's like jay is branch.
SEO's? You mean spot injection oils? Like synthol? There's mix reviews on why Jay had the black and blue on his biceps. I think alot of pros use synthol in certain areas that are weak. Like for example calves

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
99.9% use them..... A handful ABUSE THEM. Jay and branch are the worst at abusing seo's (sight enhancing oils). How many muscles has branch torn?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I know Jay does an FST-7 routine to stretch the fascia naturally w/out synthol. But I guess who knows

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
Lol... Come on guys. Look at each of their bis as an example. They have a cross split...not the normal split between the heads but a split ACROSS the bis. That is caused by seo's. I have been in this game a long time and its obvious. Geez... Look at branch, his arms were always weak..... He rips his bis and tris and somehow they catch up? Please. Look at jay at the Olympia, his ARM changed shape in a day.... CHANGED SHAPE. Come on.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol... Come on guys. Look at each of their bis as an example. They have a cross split...not the normal split between the heads but a split ACROSS the bis. That is caused by seo's. I have been in this game a long time and its obvious. Geez... Look at branch, his arms were always weak..... He rips his bis and tris and somehow they catch up? Please. Look at jay at the Olympia, his ARM changed shape in a day.... CHANGED SHAPE. Come on.
So you dont know them?

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
Personally? Nope but I know what seo abuse looks like, I know what the anatomy of the biceps is, I know what the results are from seo abuse, I know muscles don't change shape over night on their own.

That "you know them?" Crap is weak. Everyone comments on people, you included, do you KNOW everyone you have ever commented on or so you have the ability to make simple observations? Hell their seo use is known.... It's not a big secret in the sport. Almost all pros use it and that's fine.... But abuse is obvious.

Gee I hope you have never commented on HGH gut or anything like that .... I am sure you don't "know" them.

T

ToNNNNyT

Awards
How Jay placed in front of Kai I have no idea.That said Kai has improve so much since the 2010 Mr O.