gyno question.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

gyno question.

Im 20 years old. When i was 17 i was an idiot and took a PH called alpha 17. I had no idea how stupid it was for me to take it that young, someone told me it would get

me big and i didnt do any research and had no idea any side effects of taking a PH that young, plus half my high school was taking it. STUPID! I took alpha 17 for a

month then took a pct. Two months later i realized i had a lump in my left nipple. I took another pct and it didnt go away then i took a cycle of letrozole and it still didnt

go away. It is still there, and it damn annoying. I heard somethin about epistane will take it away, but ive heard that about many other products. Am i just

gonna have to deal with the lump or is there anything i can do?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Try Nolvadex for a few months at 20mg/day.
  3. Registered User

you think it go away since its been so long?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I don't think it will go away since it's been multiple years, because it's not just inflammation anymore; it seems to be tissue. Sorry to be blunt man. but I think your stuck with it until surgery
  5. Registered User

i figured. thanks
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  249 lbs.

Ive had gyno since I was a teen. It never completey goes away but it can be controlled.
  7. Registered User

what do u do to control it
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

AI's will clear symptoms such as pain and tenderness.

As far as Gyno itself... go for Nolva before surgery bro. What have you got to lose? It has been shown in research to be effective in getting rid of gyno.
  9. Registered User

there hasnt been pain since my second pc. its just like a marble size lump.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  173 lbs.

Is it noticable? I mean since its been there for 3 years has it became see able?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

i read on another forum that this guy had it for 14 years and ran some letro and it went down alot,
    I did the same thing when i was 20, listen to people that didnt know what the hell they were talkin bout and ran some tren and SD and only had a test booster and cortisol control for my PCT, i still have the lump, gonna try some letro and erase
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Tough situation bro. I have had gyno since I was a teen and it won't go away no matter how much letro or nolva I use. I can't afford the surgery right now so i'm screwed till then. Welcome to the club
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bagged01 View Post
    i read on another forum that this guy had it for 14 years and ran some letro and it went down alot,
    I did the same thing when i was 20, listen to people that didnt know what the hell they were talkin bout and ran some tren and SD and only had a test booster and cortisol control for my PCT, i still have the lump, gonna try some letro and erase
    ya brother, the people that sold it to me sold it to half of our high school. dumb people man
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.

man thats to bad, hopefully the nolva will help... keep us updated as to whether r not it works
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Ive ran letro for 3wks at 2.5 mgs a day and then tapered down into low dose adex and it totally killed 2 hard lumps I had.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I felt pretty ****ty also.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Yeah dude the gyno issue sucks... Its honestly shocking to me to see how many dumbass highschoolers are cycling **** now a days.. WHen i was in HS (graduated 07) I was one of the FEW people who actually lifted weights (other than the football team) and NOBODY talked about cycling **** or taking anything..

Now, my little bro graduated in '10, and litterally MOST of the people in his class were cycling ****, continously. and HARD.
    I feel bad for those kids cause they're gonna have some problems down the road..

edit: a close friend of my brothers and mine is only 19 and the dumbass has cycled mdrol 3 times, and when he was like 16-17 he took nolvadex / tribulus for about a year straight, not to mention all the other PH he wont even tell me about, b52 bomber, whatever the hell else, etc.. he'll probably be having some problems..
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

My cousin was on deca in 7th grade! ****ing kids these days
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Try Nolvadex for a few months at 20mg/day.
    wont work for old gyno
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    AI's will clear symptoms such as pain and tenderness.

As far as Gyno itself... go for Nolva before surgery bro. What have you got to lose? It has been shown in research to be effective in getting rid of gyno.
    id love to see proff ofd this (other then shrinking gyno, the gland once developed is still there)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

letro may shrink it. but carful high doses of letro and having very low estrogen brings on issues of its self.
    if its that old yourprobibly gonna need to ge tit cut out...
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Or...just pay a hooker to suck it out
  23. Registered User

It fires me up cause im lucky i didnt really **** somethin up. Or at least i hope i didnt. Literally i know of at least 40 high schoolers that have taken PHs or are on them now. ****ing stupid.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Letro is the Gold Standard for this and you tried it and it didn't work.

Time to see a doc.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Yeah at this point, the "knot" has developed as tissue. You can try running nolvadex with letrozole for month but I would have to say since its been so long surgery is the only option. Sorry to break the news my man, usually surgery options can run 2000-4000$. On a high note I just had a trainee that suffered a pretty intense case of gyno he had for a year. He ran nolva at 40/20/20/10 with letro at 2.5mg per day and actually has taken away 90% of the tissue formation. I personally would try something of this nature first, for one its way cheaper, for two surgery is always a last option. Dont take this negative, every issue is a lesson learned. From here you proceed to a more focused and informed approach. My best of luck.
  26. Registered User

one more thing. Will letro and nolva cause any other problems? like any other side effects? i read a bunch of stuff but i just wanna see what yall think?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Anytime you are running a foreign chemical in your body there is potential for problems. With this being said, the safest way to run a nolva/letro cycle is simply staying aware of your body functions. Keep your blood pressure in check (hawthorn berry works well), your cholesterol levels and HDL's (Red Yeast Rice), stay on top of your liver avoid alcohol (milk thistle or a liv.52), prostate (saw pawmetto), and lastly I would take into consideration your normal test levels (DAA or tribulus), all these minerals shouldn't be over 30$ Now taking all this in consideration, approaching a nolva/letro cycle if you are already facing gyno enter it with a taper off system. For instance if you are taking liquid nolva go 40/30/20/10, pill run 30/20/20/10 and for letro liquid run 2.5/1.75/1.5/.5 and do the same for pill equivalent. Since your gyno is a later stage, this system may work great and yield results but on other hand it could do nothing, resulting in surgery option only. All in all, I would run these cycle and see what it does, it cant hurt you only help your situation. These complete cycle will cost around 100$ which is much less than 2000-4000$. Good luck and keep me posted.
  28. Registered User

thanks brotha. I just turned 20 remember. You still think it would be okay to take it that young? just makin sure. I aint tryin to **** somethin else up haha
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Most males normal hormone levels sustain at around 20-23. I would say its your best bet, considering you have already ran a PH at 17. If anytime throughout this process you feel negative effects, taper down DO NOT stop. That will cause a estrogen spike, making matters extremely worse. Just be cautious of your body functions, and take this serious. You are really young in your weight lifting career. Make sure your source of nolva and letro are credible also. Alot of companies produce bunk and underdosed product. Do your homework and do things right and I believe you will yield results in your case of gyno. This similar approach one of my trainees took and seen a 80-90% reduction in breast tissue. In closing, if you do have friends under 18 let them know PH/AAS use isnt no joke, weight lifting isnt a race its a marathon. Those who use their brain and do things right will see longer term results. Keep me posted.
  30. Registered User

will do. appreciate it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:08 PM
  2. Gyno or not gyno? That's the question...
    By Napao in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:17 AM
  3. Gyno Question
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 04:37 PM
  4. Gyno Question
    By nodgodbod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 02:59 PM