gyno question.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Bro it took surgery for me.... Did my first cycle with no pct @ 18..... Finally gave in and had surgery at 24

2. I've heard of D-plex (pro hormone to a form of DHT) getting rid of gyno but I'm not sure how old the gyno was.
    I know Primordial Performance has the anti-gyno challenge with Androhard (not sure if they still offer it with V3 last I saw it was with V2).
    From studies that I have read DHT is very effective for reducing gyno.
    I'd also suggest if you could get your hands on some testosterone cream applying it to the scrotum which will drastically increase DHT and fight gyno.
    Good luck to you my friend. I hope you are able to get rid of it without surgery.
    •   

3. I just read my post and thought I should clarify something. I'm not suggesting that you use testosterone cream plus Androhard just one or the other.

4. This is crazy ready this statements, his gyno is so far in a later stage that if a letro/nolva doesnt work it is surgery only. There is no OTC anti-gyno property. Thats just b.s. Do some research man, my best hopes for you, but don't listen to any jokers reccomending you OTC crap.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AdtheRock View Post
    This is crazy ready this statements, his gyno is so far in a later stage that if a letro/nolva doesnt work it is surgery only. There is no OTC anti-gyno property. Thats just b.s. Do some research man, my best hopes for you, but don't listen to any jokers reccomending you OTC crap.
    Truth!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ryannolin
    Bro it took surgery for me.... Did my first cycle with no pct @ 18..... Finally gave in and had surgery at 24
    Did the surgery hurt? I also have lumps and I'm nervous bout the pain

7. What worked for me was prymiding up letro to 2.5mg until it was gone, then continueing for 5-7 days then going back down then using nolva at 10-20mg for 2-3 weeks after the letro to keep estro rebound in check.

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigbassman
    Im 20 years old. When i was 17 i was an idiot and took a PH called alpha 17. I had no idea how stupid it was for me to take it that young, someone told me it would get

me big and i didnt do any research and had no idea any side effects of taking a PH that young, plus half my high school was taking it. STUPID! I took alpha 17 for a

month then took a pct. Two months later i realized i had a lump in my left nipple. I took another pct and it didnt go away then i took a cycle of letrozole and it still didnt

go away. It is still there, and it damn annoying. I heard somethin about epistane will take it away, but ive heard that about many other products. Am i just

gonna have to deal with the lump or is there anything i can do?
    Hey bro, are you still interested in how you can remove your gyno without surgery? PM me, I can help.
    Strength and Honor!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:08 PM
  2. Gyno or not gyno? That's the question...
    By Napao in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 11:17 AM
  3. Gyno Question
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 06:37 PM
  4. Gyno Question
    By nodgodbod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 04:59 PM