Natural 19 year old Question

samsmith1991

Awards
Ive been lifting for 4 years, some day i want to compete I weigh around 210-215 and am almost 5''8. My diets perfect. If you had the time could anyone critique my pictures show me what sucks, i apologize for the lighting and awful posing but its just another thing i need to practice. Am i big enough to do a show? or have the genetics to actually make it in the bodybuilding world? i am waiting until i am 21 for steroids, but want to do them extremely bad now since i cant seem to get much bigger.
Sam Smith

Since i am i new member i am unable to post them here but on photobucket if you search for BigRed17777 album.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Can't find your photo album so I can't really comment on that.

Anyways, not to be an influence but you will probably be competing with people who are already "on". I don't really see a huge difference between 19 and 21. I didn't start cycling until I was 26 or so. Not saying that is the perfect number, just saying waiting an extra 2 years isn't going to do much in regards of messing yourself up.

Either start now, or way later down the road...
21 is the legal age for drinking and gambling. Don't get stuck on that number.
Some people don't even start till they're 30+

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
yea your pics link didn't work for me either. If your still gaining lean mass naturally I wouldn't even consider 'outside' chemicals by anymeans whatsoever.

If your only 19 years old and eating, lifting, and sleeping right like I assume you are your natural test/free test ect. should be sky high for the next 5+ years. (Which is a terrible terrible thing to screw up and lose)

Trust me, I've seen it happen a few times in college.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found your pics. Arms and delts are looking really huge but everything else lags. It could be your posing though because that part really sucks. IMO you should try to learn to pose properly and then take new pics.

TylerDurden7

Awards
Not trying to sound like your dad or anything bro, but I would highly advice against any juicing unless you need it for TRT purposes. Besides it sounds like you are already absolutely jacked based on your stats. I know you want to compete, but with your age you have plenty of time for extra growth. You could be a monster in another 5 years or so. What are your lifting numbers like on bench, squats, and deads?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do not do juice at your age. I juiced when i was 17-18. Yea it helped but then i came off bc at our young age we arnt mentally prepared for the after effects of comming off. Youll get hooked, its hard not to be. Also i ****ed my endocrin system. Im gonna be on TRT for the rest of my life because of my stupidity. Learn from others mistakes, btw im 20 now

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
No juice unless you're over 25! Try a gallon of milk a day and tell me you dont put mass on.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Bodybuilding=masturbation BTW

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let your natural endocrine system figure itself out correctly before you bring in the other influences. I figure, the more muscle mass you can put on naturally then your system will set that weight as normal and it will be easier to maintain that without the synthetics. I have a 19yr old son who is putting on good size and strength right now naturally. It's a slower process but the returns are longer lasting!