gyno : ADVICE PLEASE! - AnabolicMinds.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

gyno : ADVICE PLEASE!

  1.  02-01-2011  02:30 PM
    Registered User viper23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Posts
    44
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    65

    gyno : ADVICE PLEASE!


    i got gyno of 3weeks on dbol i did in december, its a lump about the size of a penny under my right nipple and the size of a pea under my left nipple, i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist. at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller ) i have tryed tamoxifen but nofin seemed to change. thanks,



  2.  02-01-2011  02:52 PM
    Registered User Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Posts
    2,607
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1478

    You need Letro man. There is no other product that will reduce it.

    Here you go for the best protocol I have found/used.

    http://www.basskilleronline.com/gyno...reversal.shtml

    •   
  3.  02-20-2011  04:20 PM
    Registered User monsterbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Posts
    1,585
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    904

    why is this stupid crap being posted in this section of the forum. Tired of the f*cking gyno threads popping up all over AM.

  4.  02-20-2011  04:56 PM
    Registered User swollen87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    2715

    Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    why is this stupid crap being posted in this section of the forum. Tired of the f*cking gyno threads popping up all over AM.
    why dont you cry about it you f*cking assclown... im tired of idiots like u flaming people for asking others for help...

    wouldnt you be asking how to get rid of gyno if u had it? thought so...
    Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  5.  02-20-2011  05:57 PM
    Registered User Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,462
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    2871

    I like Basskiller's website, what a resource! I didn't know we could share the links here, because I've wanted to so many times.

  6.  02-20-2011  10:43 PM
    Registered User monsterbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Posts
    1,585
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    904

    Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    why dont you cry about it you f*cking assclown... im tired of idiots like u flaming people for asking others for help...

    wouldnt you be asking how to get rid of gyno if u had it? thought so...
    I have a little bit of it, and I have asked before in the proper sections. Every part of the forum is littered with this crap. Gyno happens, a million people have it, there 800x the amout of information any human could possibly need just by using the search button or posting in the correct section.

  7.  02-21-2011  03:55 AM
    Registered User fedexboxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    77

    As for the question on hand, i would follow the protocol and see how that works for you. I can tell you from my experience that the gyno came back a couple months after so i did the letro a second time and now it seems like it may be coming back. Keep in mind i haven't done any prohormones since i got the gyno in the first place from a bottle of superdrol (wish i never touched the stuff).

    Anyone know if the fat deposits left over from gyno can be burned off or are they permanent? If it can be burned off, is a keto diet effective or some other alternative?

  8.  02-21-2011  06:08 AM
    Registered User bashman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Posts
    1,214
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1492

    Originally Posted by fedexboxes View Post
    As for the question on hand, i would follow the protocol and see how that works for you. I can tell you from my experience that the gyno came back a couple months after so i did the letro a second time and now it seems like it may be coming back. Keep in mind i haven't done any prohormones since i got the gyno in the first place from a bottle of superdrol (wish i never touched the stuff).

    Anyone know if the fat deposits left over from gyno can be burned off or are they permanent? If it can be burned off, is a keto diet effective or some other alternative?
    You might be tapering off too quick, hence rebound. After you finish your dose with Letro to get rid of the lump, maybe use a weaker AI to taper off with.

  9.  04-03-2011  07:45 PM
    Registered User Evolution76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Stats
    5'4"  175 lbs.
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    48

    I agree, go with the Letro.

  10.  04-03-2011  07:55 PM
    Registered User bakerderek0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    854
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    569

    Little lumps behind my nips seem to just come & go. I really wouldnt be concerned OP.

  11.  04-04-2011  12:57 AM
    Banned poopypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,209
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Considering 5 years ago after doing superdrol and getting "lil lumps that come and go" I now have massive growths under both my nipples that grew during a hard time in life where I drank more and was sedintary......

    I would def get on letro and do it right. Even if that means time and time again, do it. Sucks that my fiance cant even rest her head on my chest without me wincing in horrible pain and wind up asking her to move.... Only answer now is expensive ass surgery...

    Take care of it man. And FU(K SUPERDROL!

  12.  04-04-2011  07:58 AM
    Registered User drinkyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,055
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    52759

    Im in the same boat as poopypants. Do it right or consider it a lesson learned. Boy, if I could only turn back time and apply the knowledge I have now...Best of luck man!

  13.  04-04-2011  08:07 AM
    Registered User bakerderek0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    854
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    569

    damn, i take my statement back OP. poopypants just made me alot more concerned about this.

  14.  04-07-2011  04:21 AM
    Registered User aj power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    322
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    252

    Nice advice here I got a good size lump and my Dr has given me Arimidex and said take 3 a week see how you go ... will Arimidex do the trick? is that a good protocol? or is Letro the best chance I have of avoiding surgery? I mentioned Letro and he didn't know what I was talking about hopefully he will know it as Femara when I see him next.

  15.  04-07-2011  04:27 AM
    Registered User thebiggerpict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Posts
    86
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    81

    Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    Nice advice here I got a good size lump and my Dr has given me Arimidex and said take 3 a week see how you go ... will Arimidex do the trick? is that a good protocol? or is Letro the best chance I have of avoiding surgery? I mentioned Letro and he didn't know what I was talking about hopefully he will know it as Femara when I see him next.

    update in 3 weeks of how u get on,, best luck man

  16.  04-09-2011  11:05 PM
    Registered User criticalbench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Posts
    7,696
    Reviews
    Read 3 Reviews
    Rep Power
    674025

    Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    Nice advice here I got a good size lump and my Dr has given me Arimidex and said take 3 a week see how you go ... will Arimidex do the trick? is that a good protocol? or is Letro the best chance I have of avoiding surgery? I mentioned Letro and he didn't know what I was talking about hopefully he will know it as Femara when I see him next.
    If your doctor actually prescribed that for you, I am very impressed!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  17.  04-10-2011  03:42 PM
    Registered User stilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Posts
    18
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    46

    why does everyone hate on superdrol? I am just about to start a cycle of it. Anything I should know or be warned about? Is there a better ph to use instead?

  18.  04-10-2011  05:38 PM
    Registered User BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Posts
    3,731
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    70724

    Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    why does everyone hate on superdrol? I am just about to start a cycle of it. Anything I should know or be warned about? Is there a better ph to use instead?
    Uhh.... it wreaks havoc on liver enzymes (liver health), lipids (heart health), is known to cause rebound gyno even after a proper pct, causes lethargy, causes low libido for most... yah. That **** list goes on.
    Celtic Labs Rep

  19.  04-10-2011  11:43 PM
    Registered User stilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Posts
    18
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    46

    Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Uhh.... it wreaks havoc on liver enzymes (liver health), lipids (heart health), is known to cause rebound gyno even after a proper pct, causes lethargy, causes low libido for most... yah. That **** list goes on.
    should i go with h-drol instead? I am stacking it with epi

  20.  04-13-2011  08:15 PM
    Registered User aj power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    322
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    252

    Originally Posted by thebiggerpict View Post
    update in 3 weeks of how u get on,, best luck man
    For what its worth its starting to shrink its probably half the size and not sore anymore.

    I have to get my shot soon so t and e levels will start rising again as part of the TRT I am thinking that might slow the shrinking down but the stuff seems to be doing its job ATM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEED GYNO ADVICE SOON!!!!
    By ProPopper in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 02:17 AM
  2. gyno....need advice
    By tonybubbles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 05:20 PM
  3. Advice on gyno
    By Mjp72406 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 02:39 PM
  4. Old gyno advice
    By montedrvr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:39 AM
  5. Need Advice: Am I getting GYNO???
    By klugman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2005, 11:00 AM