gyno : ADVICE PLEASE!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Letro is kind of harsh... I am only taking 2.5mg every other day at MOST since the Forma is working so well. Right now actually I've gone four days without even taking any whatsoever, FormaStanz is WORKING
    That's the most you should be taking anyway, even for gyno reduction. And I'm not trying to discredit you or FormaStanz but uh, you're taking 2.5 mg/day of Letro and you're attributing your gyno reduction to the FormaStanz? How can you HONESTLY make those claims when you are running other AI's with it, especially the king daddy of AIs?

2. Quote Originally Posted by thapr3dat0r View Post
    That's the most you should be taking anyway, even for gyno reduction. And I'm not trying to discredit you or FormaStanz but uh, you're taking 2.5 mg/day of Letro and you're attributing your gyno reduction to the FormaStanz? How can you HONESTLY make those claims when you are running other AI's with it, especially the king daddy of AIs?
    Your point has merit, but I was taking up to 5mg DAILY of Letro for OVER two weeks because I wasn't seeing any results whatsoever - perhaps the Letro was fake or severely under-dosed. At any rate, I saw ZERO improvements on my condition, leanness, and early stages of gyno development once I introduced FormaStanz into the mix, it remained so effective that I actually stopped taking Letro, and have not dosed it at ALL for over a week now and have actually INCREASED my anabolic usage without an increase in estrogen-related side effects.

Once again, I never...... ever....... make baseless claims or silly childish brand-promoting blind recommendations without just cause and supporting evidence, no matter if I happen to do some repping for a company or not.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Your point has merit, but I was taking up to 5mg DAILY of Letro for OVER two weeks because I wasn't seeing any results whatsoever - perhaps the Letro was fake or severely under-dosed. At any rate, I saw ZERO improvements on my condition, leanness, and early stages of gyno development once I introduced FormaStanz into the mix, it remained so effective that I actually stopped taking Letro, and have not dosed it at ALL for over a week now and have actually INCREASED my anabolic usage without an increase in estrogen-related side effects.

Once again, I never...... ever....... make baseless claims or silly childish brand-promoting blind recommendations without just cause and supporting evidence, no matter if I happen to do some repping for a company or not.
    I believe it. I have a suspicion that so many research chems are under-dosed, especially the expensive stuff like Letro and Caber. I have a stash of Letro and Exemestane as well as a bunch of SERMs and prolactin antags. I chose to use the Formestane for some nip sensitivity that appeared in the middle of my PCT from an M-Drol/Tren cycle (rebound gyno?). It did the trick. Forma is good stuff, no doubt.

4. Quote Originally Posted by thapr3dat0r View Post
    I believe it. I have a suspicion that so many research chems are under-dosed, especially the expensive stuff like Letro and Caber. I have a stash of Letro and Exemestane as well as a bunch of SERMs and prolactin antags. I chose to use the Formestane for some nip sensitivity that appeared in the middle of my PCT from an M-Drol/Tren cycle (rebound gyno?). It did the trick. Forma is good stuff, no doubt.
    I was actually surprised, I'll admit it. I just have this seed of eternal skepticism that's been BRANDED and SEARED into my mind when it comes to supplements of any variety. Over all the years I've learned, or so I thought, that if it doesn't get drawn into a needle, or bypass the liver due to methylation, it was basically a moot point. I have come to find Need to Build Muscle, along with a few other select companies I swear by but can't mention since they aren't sponsors, defy that logic and those 'rules' of supplement dogma.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEED GYNO ADVICE SOON!!!!
    By ProPopper in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 03:17 AM
  2. gyno....need advice
    By tonybubbles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 06:20 PM
  3. Advice on gyno
    By Mjp72406 in forum Post Cycle Therapy