gyno : ADVICE PLEASE!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thapr3dat0r View Post
    What compound was the cause of your nipple issues? SD? And how does FormaStanz compare to Competitive Edge Labs' Formestane? From what I'm seeing they both have 100mgs of Formestane per serving. This is the main anti-estrogen ingredient in both products, correct? FormaStanz however, has twice the amount of servings (60 vs. 30) and also some other ingredients. What benefit do the additional ingredients (DIM; 7,8 - Benzoflavone; chrysin; Horse Chestnut seed extract) have? I'm curious because I have some of CELs Formestane and if it works well I'll likely switch to FormaStanz because of it's seemingly better value and additional ingredients. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.
    I can't compare them head to head having never tried the other version, I was fortunate enough to be directed to start with the best in my opinion with FormaStanz. Double the servings and the AMAZING transdermal carrier alone make it a wise purchase, but add in the synergistic ingredients, and it becomes an all out no brainer

    I accredit the gyno development to Tren Acetate and Testosterone Propionate injections over the duration of an eight week cycle leading into my 2011 contest prep ending in September.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by viper23 View Post
    i got gyno of 3weeks on dbol i did in december, its a lump about the size of a penny under my right nipple and the size of a pea under my left nipple, i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist. at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller ) i have tryed tamoxifen but nofin seemed to change. thanks,
    A SERM prevents the Gyno from happening,something like Letro reverses it once you already have it.Get some Letro dude.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
    •   
       


  3. H-Drol is a relatively mild compound. In general its pretty much the same thing as Epistane. Mild gains,mild sides.
    Superdrol or SD on the other hand is considered the king of kings. Crazy gains,crazier sides. If this is your first cycle i wouldnt do SD. You know what just go with the H-drol bro. I dont know what you mean by "stacking it with epi",stacking h-drol with epi? Like i said Epistane and H-Drol are pretty much the same.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  4. Yeah, Letro works. It is harsh and very potent though. It may take some time to go away also. You just gotta be patient and tough through the sides. And no, I don't think it just goes away in time. My doctors tried to tell me that crap when I went in for mine. They don't realize that we are using AAS and will continue to. That pretty much guarantees it won't just go away on its own.

    OP, I'm assuming they injected you with a needle to test a sample of the tissue to see if it is malignant. They did the same to me, except it was after it was outside of my body already thankfully (gyno surgery). It's procedure with an abnormal growth like gyno. It probably wasn't necessary tho.

  5. Letro is kind of harsh... I am only taking 2.5mg every other day at MOST since the Forma is working so well. Right now actually I've gone four days without even taking any whatsoever, FormaStanz is WORKING
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Letro is kind of harsh... I am only taking 2.5mg every other day at MOST since the Forma is working so well. Right now actually I've gone four days without even taking any whatsoever, FormaStanz is WORKING
    That's the most you should be taking anyway, even for gyno reduction. And I'm not trying to discredit you or FormaStanz but uh, you're taking 2.5 mg/day of Letro and you're attributing your gyno reduction to the FormaStanz? How can you HONESTLY make those claims when you are running other AI's with it, especially the king daddy of AIs?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thapr3dat0r View Post
    That's the most you should be taking anyway, even for gyno reduction. And I'm not trying to discredit you or FormaStanz but uh, you're taking 2.5 mg/day of Letro and you're attributing your gyno reduction to the FormaStanz? How can you HONESTLY make those claims when you are running other AI's with it, especially the king daddy of AIs?
    Your point has merit, but I was taking up to 5mg DAILY of Letro for OVER two weeks because I wasn't seeing any results whatsoever - perhaps the Letro was fake or severely under-dosed. At any rate, I saw ZERO improvements on my condition, leanness, and early stages of gyno development once I introduced FormaStanz into the mix, it remained so effective that I actually stopped taking Letro, and have not dosed it at ALL for over a week now and have actually INCREASED my anabolic usage without an increase in estrogen-related side effects.

    Once again, I never...... ever....... make baseless claims or silly childish brand-promoting blind recommendations without just cause and supporting evidence, no matter if I happen to do some repping for a company or not.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Your point has merit, but I was taking up to 5mg DAILY of Letro for OVER two weeks because I wasn't seeing any results whatsoever - perhaps the Letro was fake or severely under-dosed. At any rate, I saw ZERO improvements on my condition, leanness, and early stages of gyno development once I introduced FormaStanz into the mix, it remained so effective that I actually stopped taking Letro, and have not dosed it at ALL for over a week now and have actually INCREASED my anabolic usage without an increase in estrogen-related side effects.

    Once again, I never...... ever....... make baseless claims or silly childish brand-promoting blind recommendations without just cause and supporting evidence, no matter if I happen to do some repping for a company or not.
    I believe it. I have a suspicion that so many research chems are under-dosed, especially the expensive stuff like Letro and Caber. I have a stash of Letro and Exemestane as well as a bunch of SERMs and prolactin antags. I chose to use the Formestane for some nip sensitivity that appeared in the middle of my PCT from an M-Drol/Tren cycle (rebound gyno?). It did the trick. Forma is good stuff, no doubt.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thapr3dat0r View Post
    I believe it. I have a suspicion that so many research chems are under-dosed, especially the expensive stuff like Letro and Caber. I have a stash of Letro and Exemestane as well as a bunch of SERMs and prolactin antags. I chose to use the Formestane for some nip sensitivity that appeared in the middle of my PCT from an M-Drol/Tren cycle (rebound gyno?). It did the trick. Forma is good stuff, no doubt.
    I was actually surprised, I'll admit it. I just have this seed of eternal skepticism that's been BRANDED and SEARED into my mind when it comes to supplements of any variety. Over all the years I've learned, or so I thought, that if it doesn't get drawn into a needle, or bypass the liver due to methylation, it was basically a moot point. I have come to find Need to Build Muscle, along with a few other select companies I swear by but can't mention since they aren't sponsors, defy that logic and those 'rules' of supplement dogma.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEED GYNO ADVICE SOON!!!!
    By ProPopper in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 03:17 AM
  2. gyno....need advice
    By tonybubbles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 06:20 PM
  3. Advice on gyno
    By Mjp72406 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 03:39 PM
  4. Old gyno advice
    By montedrvr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 11:39 AM
  5. Need Advice: Am I getting GYNO???
    By klugman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2005, 12:00 PM
Log in
Log in