gyno : ADVICE PLEASE!

viper23

Awards
i got gyno of 3weeks on dbol i did in december, its a lump about the size of a penny under my right nipple and the size of a pea under my left nipple, i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist. at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller ) i have tryed tamoxifen but nofin seemed to change. thanks,

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
why is this stupid crap being posted in this section of the forum. Tired of the f*cking gyno threads popping up all over AM.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
why is this stupid crap being posted in this section of the forum. Tired of the f*cking gyno threads popping up all over AM.
why dont you cry about it you f*cking assclown... im tired of idiots like u flaming people for asking others for help...

wouldnt you be asking how to get rid of gyno if u had it? thought so...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I like Basskiller's website, what a resource! I didn't know we could share the links here, because I've wanted to so many times.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
why dont you cry about it you f*cking assclown... im tired of idiots like u flaming people for asking others for help...

wouldnt you be asking how to get rid of gyno if u had it? thought so...
I have a little bit of it, and I have asked before in the proper sections. Every part of the forum is littered with this crap. Gyno happens, a million people have it, there 800x the amout of information any human could possibly need just by using the search button or posting in the correct section.

fedexboxes

Awards
As for the question on hand, i would follow the protocol and see how that works for you. I can tell you from my experience that the gyno came back a couple months after so i did the letro a second time and now it seems like it may be coming back. Keep in mind i haven't done any prohormones since i got the gyno in the first place from a bottle of superdrol (wish i never touched the stuff).

Anyone know if the fat deposits left over from gyno can be burned off or are they permanent? If it can be burned off, is a keto diet effective or some other alternative?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
As for the question on hand, i would follow the protocol and see how that works for you. I can tell you from my experience that the gyno came back a couple months after so i did the letro a second time and now it seems like it may be coming back. Keep in mind i haven't done any prohormones since i got the gyno in the first place from a bottle of superdrol (wish i never touched the stuff).

Anyone know if the fat deposits left over from gyno can be burned off or are they permanent? If it can be burned off, is a keto diet effective or some other alternative?
You might be tapering off too quick, hence rebound. After you finish your dose with Letro to get rid of the lump, maybe use a weaker AI to taper off with.

Evolution76

Evolution76

Awards
I agree, go with the Letro.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Little lumps behind my nips seem to just come & go. I really wouldnt be concerned OP.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Considering 5 years ago after doing superdrol and getting "lil lumps that come and go" I now have massive growths under both my nipples that grew during a hard time in life where I drank more and was sedintary......

I would def get on letro and do it right. Even if that means time and time again, do it. Sucks that my fiance cant even rest her head on my chest without me wincing in horrible pain and wind up asking her to move.... Only answer now is expensive ass surgery...

Take care of it man. And FU(K SUPERDROL!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Im in the same boat as poopypants. Do it right or consider it a lesson learned. Boy, if I could only turn back time and apply the knowledge I have now...Best of luck man!

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
damn, i take my statement back OP. poopypants just made me alot more concerned about this.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Nice advice here I got a good size lump and my Dr has given me Arimidex and said take 3 a week see how you go ... will Arimidex do the trick? is that a good protocol? or is Letro the best chance I have of avoiding surgery? I mentioned Letro and he didn't know what I was talking about hopefully he will know it as Femara when I see him next.

thebiggerpict

Awards
Nice advice here I got a good size lump and my Dr has given me Arimidex and said take 3 a week see how you go ... will Arimidex do the trick? is that a good protocol? or is Letro the best chance I have of avoiding surgery? I mentioned Letro and he didn't know what I was talking about hopefully he will know it as Femara when I see him next.

update in 3 weeks of how u get on,, best luck man

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your doctor actually prescribed that for you, I am very impressed!

Mike

stilts

Awards
why does everyone hate on superdrol? I am just about to start a cycle of it. Anything I should know or be warned about? Is there a better ph to use instead?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why does everyone hate on superdrol? I am just about to start a cycle of it. Anything I should know or be warned about? Is there a better ph to use instead?
Uhh.... it wreaks havoc on liver enzymes (liver health), lipids (heart health), is known to cause rebound gyno even after a proper pct, causes lethargy, causes low libido for most... yah. That **** list goes on.

stilts

Awards
Uhh.... it wreaks havoc on liver enzymes (liver health), lipids (heart health), is known to cause rebound gyno even after a proper pct, causes lethargy, causes low libido for most... yah. That **** list goes on.
should i go with h-drol instead? I am stacking it with epi

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
update in 3 weeks of how u get on,, best luck man
For what its worth its starting to shrink :) its probably half the size and not sore anymore.

I have to get my shot soon so t and e levels will start rising again as part of the TRT I am thinking that might slow the shrinking down but the stuff seems to be doing its job ATM.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because it is toxic to your body and their are safer options, but then again those options are not as strong as superdrol. I personally love it, the 3-4 week suppression and damage through blood work for me has not proved to be long lasting.

Mike

thapr3dat0r

Awards
should i go with h-drol instead? I am stacking it with epi
Wait, what?

facepalm.gif

Rethink your cycle and do A LOT more research before you run or stack anything. You don't seem to know much about the most powerful designer oral with some of the harshest side effects (SD).

Or just say f*ck it, run that cycle.....but start shopping for a bra.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I know the thread has taken a few turns since the original question posted by the OP, but I just shared something in another more specific product-related thread I wanted to share here because the past few days have really shown me the powerful effects that can be realized with FormaStanz from Mr. Supps. Before I explain my results, I'll say two things - I am NOT rushing to judgement (I have been using it for nearly a month now, twice daily, to notice these dramatic results that just manifested this week) and secondly I do NOT receive free Mr. Supps products as part of my NTBM monthly commission for services rendered online. When this bottle is out and I go to order another, I pay for it, just like the bottle after that.

Long story short, I had developed some very noticeable to the touch tissue/fluid deposits beneath my nipples over the last 8 or slightly more weeks, I tried Letrozole, as this is supposedly the king of gyno issues and many have had success with it. I used it at 2.5, and finally 5mg per day for weeks, and only noticed a lessened build-up, but could still feel something was wrong when touching them, doing a front lat-spread, or even jogging down a flight of stairs. Well, I researched, and researched... and then, I researched more - and finally decided upon ONE product rather than a mixture of a few as some had suggested.

I went into the usage of the product with some doubts, even skepticism, because I don't like transdermals that leave a residue on my skin, and I wasn't sure how such little tiny pumps of the compound could cause any changed in my physique or estrogen levels. Well, after three weeks of daily usage, 90% of the time 2x/day application @ 10-20 pumps per day (only in the beginning did I double dose like that) I can finally say I am LEAN, harder, and even if pushing down on my nipples with my index finger, I have ZERO PAIN, and the lump is easily 85% or more dissipated!

This is a testimonial that is TRUE, and for those of you who have come to know and follow my writings online, you know there is a 0.000000000% chance I would embellish some sort of hogwash story all toward the end of propping up a company I visit a few forums for online to receive a little compensation product each month. FormaStanz WORKS, and does so very well. The end!

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Hi, I know the thread has taken a few turns since the original question posted by the OP, but I just shared something in another more specific product-related thread I wanted to share here because the past few days have really shown me the powerful effects that can be realized with FormaStanz from Mr. Supps. Before I explain my results, I'll say two things - I am NOT rushing to judgement (I have been using it for nearly a month now, twice daily, to notice these dramatic results that just manifested this week) and secondly I do NOT receive free Mr. Supps products as part of my NTBM monthly commission for services rendered online. When this bottle is out and I go to order another, I pay for it, just like the bottle after that.

Long story short, I had developed some very noticeable to the touch tissue/fluid deposits beneath my nipples over the last 8 or slightly more weeks, I tried Letrozole, as this is supposedly the king of gyno issues and many have had success with it. I used it at 2.5, and finally 5mg per day for weeks, and only noticed a lessened build-up, but could still feel something was wrong when touching them, doing a front lat-spread, or even jogging down a flight of stairs. Well, I researched, and researched... and then, I researched more - and finally decided upon ONE product rather than a mixture of a few as some had suggested.

I went into the usage of the product with some doubts, even skepticism, because I don't like transdermals that leave a residue on my skin, and I wasn't sure how such little tiny pumps of the compound could cause any changed in my physique or estrogen levels. Well, after three weeks of daily usage, 90% of the time 2x/day application @ 10-20 pumps per day (only in the beginning did I double dose like that) I can finally say I am LEAN, harder, and even if pushing down on my nipples with my index finger, I have ZERO PAIN, and the lump is easily 85% or more dissipated!

This is a testimonial that is TRUE, and for those of you who have come to know and follow my writings online, you know there is a 0.000000000% chance I would embellish some sort of hogwash story all toward the end of propping up a company I visit a few forums for online to receive a little compensation product each month. FormaStanz WORKS, and does so very well. The end!
What compound was the cause of your nipple issues? SD? And how does FormaStanz compare to Competitive Edge Labs' Formestane? From what I'm seeing they both have 100mgs of Formestane per serving. This is the main anti-estrogen ingredient in both products, correct? FormaStanz however, has twice the amount of servings (60 vs. 30) and also some other ingredients. What benefit do the additional ingredients (DIM; 7,8 - Benzoflavone; chrysin; Horse Chestnut seed extract) have? I'm curious because I have some of CELs Formestane and if it works well I'll likely switch to FormaStanz because of it's seemingly better value and additional ingredients. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What compound was the cause of your nipple issues? SD? And how does FormaStanz compare to Competitive Edge Labs' Formestane? From what I'm seeing they both have 100mgs of Formestane per serving. This is the main anti-estrogen ingredient in both products, correct? FormaStanz however, has twice the amount of servings (60 vs. 30) and also some other ingredients. What benefit do the additional ingredients (DIM; 7,8 - Benzoflavone; chrysin; Horse Chestnut seed extract) have? I'm curious because I have some of CELs Formestane and if it works well I'll likely switch to FormaStanz because of it's seemingly better value and additional ingredients. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.
I can't compare them head to head having never tried the other version, I was fortunate enough to be directed to start with the best in my opinion with FormaStanz. Double the servings and the AMAZING transdermal carrier alone make it a wise purchase, but add in the synergistic ingredients, and it becomes an all out no brainer :)

I accredit the gyno development to Tren Acetate and Testosterone Propionate injections over the duration of an eight week cycle leading into my 2011 contest prep ending in September.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
i got gyno of 3weeks on dbol i did in december, its a lump about the size of a penny under my right nipple and the size of a pea under my left nipple, i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist. at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller ) i have tryed tamoxifen but nofin seemed to change. thanks,
A SERM prevents the Gyno from happening,something like Letro reverses it once you already have it.Get some Letro dude.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol is a relatively mild compound. In general its pretty much the same thing as Epistane. Mild gains,mild sides.
Superdrol or SD on the other hand is considered the king of kings. Crazy gains,crazier sides. If this is your first cycle i wouldnt do SD. You know what just go with the H-drol bro. I dont know what you mean by "stacking it with epi",stacking h-drol with epi? Like i said Epistane and H-Drol are pretty much the same.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Yeah, Letro works. It is harsh and very potent though. It may take some time to go away also. You just gotta be patient and tough through the sides. And no, I don't think it just goes away in time. My doctors tried to tell me that crap when I went in for mine. They don't realize that we are using AAS and will continue to. That pretty much guarantees it won't just go away on its own.

OP, I'm assuming they injected you with a needle to test a sample of the tissue to see if it is malignant. They did the same to me, except it was after it was outside of my body already thankfully (gyno surgery). It's procedure with an abnormal growth like gyno. It probably wasn't necessary tho.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Letro is kind of harsh... I am only taking 2.5mg every other day at MOST since the Forma is working so well. Right now actually I've gone four days without even taking any whatsoever, FormaStanz is WORKING :)

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Letro is kind of harsh... I am only taking 2.5mg every other day at MOST since the Forma is working so well. Right now actually I've gone four days without even taking any whatsoever, FormaStanz is WORKING :)
That's the most you should be taking anyway, even for gyno reduction. And I'm not trying to discredit you or FormaStanz but uh, you're taking 2.5 mg/day of Letro and you're attributing your gyno reduction to the FormaStanz? How can you HONESTLY make those claims when you are running other AI's with it, especially the king daddy of AIs?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
That's the most you should be taking anyway, even for gyno reduction. And I'm not trying to discredit you or FormaStanz but uh, you're taking 2.5 mg/day of Letro and you're attributing your gyno reduction to the FormaStanz? How can you HONESTLY make those claims when you are running other AI's with it, especially the king daddy of AIs?
Your point has merit, but I was taking up to 5mg DAILY of Letro for OVER two weeks because I wasn't seeing any results whatsoever - perhaps the Letro was fake or severely under-dosed. At any rate, I saw ZERO improvements on my condition, leanness, and early stages of gyno development once I introduced FormaStanz into the mix, it remained so effective that I actually stopped taking Letro, and have not dosed it at ALL for over a week now and have actually INCREASED my anabolic usage without an increase in estrogen-related side effects.

Once again, I never...... ever....... make baseless claims or silly childish brand-promoting blind recommendations without just cause and supporting evidence, no matter if I happen to do some repping for a company or not.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Your point has merit, but I was taking up to 5mg DAILY of Letro for OVER two weeks because I wasn't seeing any results whatsoever - perhaps the Letro was fake or severely under-dosed. At any rate, I saw ZERO improvements on my condition, leanness, and early stages of gyno development once I introduced FormaStanz into the mix, it remained so effective that I actually stopped taking Letro, and have not dosed it at ALL for over a week now and have actually INCREASED my anabolic usage without an increase in estrogen-related side effects.

Once again, I never...... ever....... make baseless claims or silly childish brand-promoting blind recommendations without just cause and supporting evidence, no matter if I happen to do some repping for a company or not.
I believe it. I have a suspicion that so many research chems are under-dosed, especially the expensive stuff like Letro and Caber. I have a stash of Letro and Exemestane as well as a bunch of SERMs and prolactin antags. I chose to use the Formestane for some nip sensitivity that appeared in the middle of my PCT from an M-Drol/Tren cycle (rebound gyno?). It did the trick. Forma is good stuff, no doubt.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I believe it. I have a suspicion that so many research chems are under-dosed, especially the expensive stuff like Letro and Caber. I have a stash of Letro and Exemestane as well as a bunch of SERMs and prolactin antags. I chose to use the Formestane for some nip sensitivity that appeared in the middle of my PCT from an M-Drol/Tren cycle (rebound gyno?). It did the trick. Forma is good stuff, no doubt.
I was actually surprised, I'll admit it. I just have this seed of eternal skepticism that's been BRANDED and SEARED into my mind when it comes to supplements of any variety. Over all the years I've learned, or so I thought, that if it doesn't get drawn into a needle, or bypass the liver due to methylation, it was basically a moot point. I have come to find Need to Build Muscle, along with a few other select companies I swear by but can't mention since they aren't sponsors, defy that logic and those 'rules' of supplement dogma.