gyno problems HELP!!!

viper23

Awards
Hi, im 19 years old and i took dbol for about 4 weeks ( stupid idea ) now i have a marble size lump under my right nipple and a pea size lump under my left nipple. what would be the best way to get rid of this???

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Did you do a PCT? Did you use a SERM? What are you on now?

viper23

Awards
i didnt do a pct or serm. i stopped the dianabol start of december. and i havent touched anyfing since.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
good luck with that one. Tell all your buddies about what you did and hope someone learns from it. You could try doing the research that you should have done before this and apply it...hope that will work.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Run androhard it will help but how.much can't tell u androhard deff will make your chest.more manlyer

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Letro brother a.s.a.p. Asking for a source = ban

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Not an expert ... and I've never had gyno other than tingly and sometimes flaming nips - but Letro seems to be the stuff you need. Please don't procure and guzzle it though. Find a source and do some research on how this is used.

By the way - at your age - your natural test is so high that you are just screaming for problems when you grab something like Dbol.

Better way to look at it is ... if you're 19 - you're already ON gear - naturally.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
By the way - for the benefit of others doing research - can you describe your cycle dosages ... and any symptoms you experienced leading up to the gyno? When did the lumps appear and was there any sensation leading up to it?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
look up letro taper protocol.
u should have used an ai.
u should have pct'd.

being 19 is when u are at ur highest testosterone production naturally, i will not argue that ur "on cycle" naturally cause thats rediculous (since the male produces between 50-75mg's a week and a cycle starts at 250-500mg's a week) however your testosterone levels are primed for growth at your age.

If you wait too long letro wont take care of all of it, ur gonna need surgery if it becomes tissue, that will be about 10grand out of pocket because insurance does not cover that surgery.

viper23

Awards
ok thanks for the help, looks ill have to get myself sum suregery because i have had the lump fo about 2 months now :/

catty66

catty66

Awards
Not necessarily, Do yourself a huge favor and goggle getting rid of gyno. Then spend a few hours reading.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not necessarily, Do yourself a huge favor and goggle getting rid of gyno. Then spend a few hours reading.
You're asking him to dive into fact/fiction hell. There's so many ways out there that are falsely documented and gyno cures by "Bros".... LIKE EPISTANE.

If letrozole doesn't rid you of gyno, little else will.

boxer12

Awards
surgery is the only way to truly get rid of it. i kno a lot of people will disagree but if you want it gone thats what you have to do. Other supps will decrease the size but it will more than likely come back.

Kabdog

Awards
surgery is the only way to truly get rid of it. i kno a lot of people will disagree but if you want it gone thats what you have to do. Other supps will decrease the size but it will more than likely come back.
+1.

I got gyno from M1T years ago and after chasing all kinds of wonder supps, nothing has worked, not even letro. Not to say it won't, just didn't for me. Do ALOT of research before you go taking all kinds of stuff. I'm sure for every "cure", you'll find something to contradict it.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
surgery is the only option. call your doc. dont try to solve the problem by putting more **** in your body. Get your diet clean and get it removed if its to hard to live with. Gyno causes no threat other than its annoying.

Murphy2624

Awards
Hello, I have done a few cycles now. The first couple I had no problems at all.
But now even just a few weeks into any cycle involving test I get lumps right away. I have tried arimadex during cyle and nolva with hgc for pct but nothing seems to work.
The last cycle I did was a primo/ Anavar and I had lean hard gains but I am naturally not a very big guyand am looking for more bulk. any suggestions?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I have done a few cycles now. The first couple I had no problems at all.
But now even just a few weeks into any cycle involving test I get lumps right away. I have tried arimadex during cyle and nolva with hgc for pct but nothing seems to work.
The last cycle I did was a primo/ Anavar and I had lean hard gains but I am naturally not a very big guyand am looking for more bulk. any suggestions?
You can start by posting on your own thread, so that guys can specifically help you and let original poster get his potential solutions.

Murphy2624

Awards
sorry this is all new to me never been on a site like this.

viper23

Awards
i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller )

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for the help, looks ill have to get myself sum suregery because i have had the lump fo about 2 months now :/
Viper,

Don't panic. I've had knots under my nipples for years. The first time I found them I panicked and had them removed surgically. My doc recommended it and said it was the only way. About six months later I found basically the same knots under my right nipple. This time I did some research and discovered that they can easily be controlled by reducing your overall estrogen. There are a lot of good AI’s on the market that work well. I personally like Formadrol XT. It works well for me and has a good overall health profile. But there are others as well. I still have the knots but as long as I keep my estrogen under control they are virtually imperceptible. They are also let me know very quickly if things have gone awry.

viper23

Awards
ok thanks, when u took formadrol did the puffyness go away? once u stopped taking the formadrol did it come back?? im never going to touch gear ever again, because if i get rid of it i dont want it to come back.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I usually buy a bottle of Formadrol and use it until it's gone and then switch over to Formestane or DIM. DIM is all natural so it doesn't need to be cycled. Thus far my favorite nattys are Trazole+Activate XT, DTHC and I'm currently trying Tropinol+Formadrol. Both of the previous stacks really increase strength with very modest size increases over time. The jury's still out of Tropinol+Formadrol. I usually just cycle natty stacks.