Who's going to the Arnold Classic 2011?

Who's going to the Arnold Classic 2010?

• I'm going for everything!

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Free Supplements is the only reason I'm going.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Going because the Animal Cage is there!

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Can't make it because the wife has the chains on me.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Can't make it because I forgot to start to Cut before January.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Just can't make it.

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
(Wow thought I had everything right when I made the Questions left the 2010 in ment to have 2011.)

I'm coming from Chicago so I'm in for the weekend.

Had a great time last year and I know this year will be no different.

Alot of the great supplement companys that we know and love will be there. Also a alot of new products and items that you can use in the gym will be there.

And there is always a good amount of Celbs. to meet and take pictures with.

Arnold Sports Festival 2010: Fitness & Multi-Sport Events

Tickets for the Arnold:

Ticketmaster - Promotions

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would love to go, i planned on it but i thought it was in may and then totally forgot to recheck...don't know if i could get it off from work....unless someone wants to pick me up on their way

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Since I am from the Columbus area, I may go this year. When it started, I used to go all the time, but now it's gotten so big that it's too crowded.

If I do go, I'll probably only check out the expo and not the show. Lots of goodies are available at the expo, and if you go at the right time, you can walk out of there with a bag full of freebies!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Only 50 days until the Classic! As of right now, I plan on staying for all three days of the Expo. :bigok:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a slim possibility - definitely wouldn't be going for the expo, but the people though!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I live in Columbus, I may have to go this year I have never been there.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I live 14 hours away and gas is $3 a gallon. Plus I got shat load of classes :( I ****ing hate living in TX.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
I will make it someday, Military takes up all mine time.

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
I'm definitely going again this year. This will be my 3rd year attending and we (my wife and I) have enjoyed our two trips so far.

Meeting the pros, getting some freebies, getting some inspiration to attack the gym when you get back home... Good times.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Do you get free samples or free tubs of supplements?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Do you get free samples or free tubs of supplements?
Mostly samples, but that also depends on a variety of factors (e.g. contests, mood of person working the booth, time of day).

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Mostly samples, but that also depends on a variety of factors (e.g. contests, mood of person working the booth, time of day).
Very true. But you can leave there with a lot of stuff. And they always have great deals on supplements to if you have the cash.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Very true. But you can leave there with a lot of stuff. And they always have great deals on supplements to if you have the cash.
A lot of stuff is definitely an understatement, lol. Supplements sold at the AC are a fraction of the MSRP. Last year I purchased the Natabolic Stack (2x Natadrol, 1x Formadrol Extreme, 1x GHenerate) with a free t-shirt and shaker cup for $50 from the LG booth. :shocked:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
A lot of stuff is definitely an understatement, lol. Supplements sold at the AC are a fraction of the MSRP. Last year I purchased the Natabolic Stack (2x Natadrol, 1x Formadrol Extreme, 1x GHenerate) with a free t-shirt and shaker cup for $50 from the LG booth. :shocked:
I'm hoping for some great deals again.

Plus I always have a great time in Columbus.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
You guys should totally hit on Muscle Pharm girls! I have no idea where they find them. They are sooooo beautiful!!!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
See you there. probly

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
So about 36 more days anyone have there tickets and hotel yet?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
16 days left till the Arnold Classic. So whos all going?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Will be there Friday and Saturday! :cheers:

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
well my plan fell thru so don't think i'll make it. Maybe next year

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
No need for that when you already live here!
So does that mean we can crash at your house when where in town.
:friday: J/K

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
I wish I could, but my family recently moved cross-country to Colorado (forcing me to come to Utah for Uni):buttkick:. It's too far, and I've got a couple classes this semester I can't miss. :sigh1:

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
well my plan fell thru so don't think i'll make it. Maybe next year
I'm so back and fowards on this i don't even trust this answer myself lol but as of right now i'm back on for Saturday only. Good thing i only live 4 hrs away.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
8 days left who's got their tickets?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I usually just purchase tickets day of to avoid any additional charges.
True I just got the Expo tickets online and they cost the same as if I would just walk up. :ugh2:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
True I just got the Expo tickets online and they cost the same as if I would just walk up. :ugh2:
Oh, nice! I didn't know if there were any surcharge fees like there are for Ticketmaster.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Oh, nice! I didn't know if there were any surcharge fees like there are for Ticketmaster.
Yup just walk up if your only going to the Expo.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Yup just walk up if your only going to the Expo.
Is there any chance if I don't buy tickets in advance. That I wouldn't be able to get tickets the day of just for the expo. I had to cancel my credit card because someone was using it. Or else I was going to order in advance.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Is there any chance if I don't buy tickets in advance. That I wouldn't be able to get tickets the day of just for the expo. I had to cancel my credit card because someone was using it. Or else I was going to order in advance.
Absolutely. I've done that every year for the past three years.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Ha they never sell out of EXPO tickets. Know the other tickets do sell out.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Ha they never sell out of EXPO tickets. Know the other tickets do sell out.
That's what I thought but don't want to get all the ways there then not get to go.
Thanks

DevlinRD

Awards
ahhh ill be there saturday. too excited, driving from michigan woot woot

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
3 More days!

teamayala

Awards
I think the arnold classic is a much better show of all including the olympia where the judges are clearly blind and this contest is invitation only wich makes it more prestigious. I made it for all the 2009 lineup and victors comeback show and i wld b crushed not to see him regain his thrown this year after sum bad showings in this lineup and my 2nd favorite evan will be there so its a must see. This is my show and dream. VICTOR MARTINEZ,EVAN,DEX,BRANCH,ROELLY,WOLF! U heard it here first....

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
Went to expo on Friday, it sucked, sold so many tickets there was standing room only, couldn't barely walk. 2009 it was a class act. I got invited to go to several private after partys, hell you could at least move around and talk. Next year, I will have to pick another event.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Expo was just bad this year, Too crowded, missing a lot of the better booths, not the usual amount of celebs, just a different vibe all around. Everything had a line, not a lot of people interested in chatting, even the freebies seemed less than normal. I don't know. I usually go on the Friday opening and have a better time. Just seemed bad this year.

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
Expo was just bad this year, Too crowded, missing a lot of the better booths, not the usual amount of celebs, just a different vibe all around. Everything had a line, not a lot of people interested in chatting, even the freebies seemed less than normal. I don't know. I usually go on the Friday opening and have a better time. Just seemed bad this year.
I have to agree, just didn't have the same vibe as last year. Been getting texts all weekend, all of them feel the same way, it just wasn't up to last years fun.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree, just didn't have the same vibe as last year. Been getting texts all weekend, all of them feel the same way, it just wasn't up to last years fun.
This was my first year i had a good time but it was disappointing in how crowded it was and that most major vendors you had to wait in line for a hour to get in then they just wanted to move you thru as fast as possible. The Guys at Redefine Nutrition where great and gave good samples. I talked to them for awhile. I told them take i was from A.M. and they gave me 2 shakers several sample and a free t-shirt. Most other booth only gave sample if you bought something or where so crowded you couldn't get in. If i go next year i think i'll go Friday to just stand in line for samples and good deals and saturday to catch the events.