Who's going to the Arnold Classic 2011? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

View Poll Results: Who's going to the Arnold Classic 2010?

Voters
28. This poll is closed
  • I'm going for everything!

11 39.29%
  • Free Supplements is the only reason I'm going.

3 10.71%
  • Going because the Animal Cage is there!

1 3.57%
  • Can't make it because the wife has the chains on me.

2 7.14%
  • Can't make it because I forgot to start to Cut before January.

1 3.57%
  • Just can't make it.

10 35.71%

Who's going to the Arnold Classic 2011?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sounds good but im pullin for branch

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  196 lbs.

Went to expo on Friday, it sucked, sold so many tickets there was standing room only, couldn't barely walk. 2009 it was a class act. I got invited to go to several private after partys, hell you could at least move around and talk. Next year, I will have to pick another event.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Expo was just bad this year, Too crowded, missing a lot of the better booths, not the usual amount of celebs, just a different vibe all around. Everything had a line, not a lot of people interested in chatting, even the freebies seemed less than normal. I don't know. I usually go on the Friday opening and have a better time. Just seemed bad this year.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BingeAndPurge View Post
    Expo was just bad this year, Too crowded, missing a lot of the better booths, not the usual amount of celebs, just a different vibe all around. Everything had a line, not a lot of people interested in chatting, even the freebies seemed less than normal. I don't know. I usually go on the Friday opening and have a better time. Just seemed bad this year.
    I have to agree, just didn't have the same vibe as last year. Been getting texts all weekend, all of them feel the same way, it just wasn't up to last years fun.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oldguns View Post
    I have to agree, just didn't have the same vibe as last year. Been getting texts all weekend, all of them feel the same way, it just wasn't up to last years fun.
    This was my first year i had a good time but it was disappointing in how crowded it was and that most major vendors you had to wait in line for a hour to get in then they just wanted to move you thru as fast as possible. The Guys at Redefine Nutrition where great and gave good samples. I talked to them for awhile. I told them take i was from A.M. and they gave me 2 shakers several sample and a free t-shirt. Most other booth only gave sample if you bought something or where so crowded you couldn't get in. If i go next year i think i'll go Friday to just stand in line for samples and good deals and saturday to catch the events.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arnold Classic
    By eatthemoney in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 03:37 PM
  2. Arnold cuts ties with Arnold Classic
    By HobbesAB in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 08:54 AM
  3. Anyone going to the Arnold Classic?
    By JimJames in forum General Chat