This Doesn't Make sense ! Arnold and Lou vs...
- 12-02-2010, 12:55 PM
- 12-02-2010, 02:01 PM
When I think of overtraining I think of training hard too often without enough rest to recover. I think doing reps til failure(you cannot lift it anymore without help) is just training.
- 12-02-2010, 03:03 PM
07-21-2015, 01:48 PM
Back in the day it was taper up then taper down, no real issues, I never understood why it's not the same with PH. I follow the pct regime now but never did back in the 80's.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2009, 10:08 PM
- By glennwethere in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2009, 06:17 PM
- By thomastobird in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 06-02-2007, 11:10 PM
- By CryingEmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-16-2007, 01:09 PM
- By Emiran in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 10-31-2006, 03:19 PM