George Farah at his finest...

buffquads

buffquads

Awards
Been trying to tell you guys for years he's a freaking joke...

Whec TV 10 Rochester New York

I-Team 10 investigation: Flexing the facts

He's the biggest fake bodybuilder I know.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
wow what a fake. Worms will be worms I guess....

805bgtymer

Awards
I remember way back in the day when he was a supplement spokesman for Ironman magazine. This was back in 98,99. I remember he told his story about getting shot, he said he was a diamond jeweler and got robbed and shot. Dude has some mental issues I believe!!

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
I remember way back in the day when he was a supplement spokesman for Ironman magazine. This was back in 98,99. I remember he told his story about getting shot, he said he was a diamond jeweler and got robbed and shot. Dude has some mental issues I believe!!
Being a crook is a mental disease? Thats why they all get off anymore hah!

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
Oh man, George really knows his ****. He coaches some of the most elite BB's in the world.

cahosu

Awards
I could tell you stories (true) about this guy...

But instead, I will give you snippets here and there...
Yes, he did train me at one time. He does not charge much for the year or pre-contest so i used him after my very first show. After two shows with him, I bailed and now with Hany.
Have not competed in a bit as I have been busy with school...but I will again soon...

I looked into a few things... His story? How he was shot and why? Lie. He was shot...just not for the reasons he says.
One day when I see him again at a show or wherever, I am waiting for him to take credit for the way I look. How do i know he will do this? He claimed he "made" others in similar circumstances - lies.
He calls himself a pro-creator when most of the pros he was helped "make" are female. Know what sport? Figure. In all of the years he has done this, he does not have many male pros. He does not have a good record with the bigger weight classes.
Want to know of a bodybuilder he took credit for helping them become a pro? Fakhri Mubarak. Fakhri worked with George maybe 2 weeks back in 2003 2 months before the Nationals. Fakhri became a pro, however, at the 2005 USA Championships. But George took credit for him too... I have emails from George attesting to this very fact... And Fakhri is not the only bodybuilder he took credit for helping them become pro... He has spent more time padding a hollow resume than producing the results with clients.
I loved the conversation he was having with me and 4 other bodybuilders behind Rockell's gym there in Rochester. How he has a "practice" in the hospital helping people diet, lose weight, etc..
Yet, what he did not know is that I knew this to be another lie too.. How do I know this? He does not have the formal credentials necessary to do such a thing in a hospital. That and he would be an obvious liability to the hospital. I can go into much better detail here but anyone who is employed in a hospital knows where I am going with this...

His biceps? Fake. I am unaware of all of the products that he used, however, I know of one - Cosmostan 80-20 by Apex Pharmaceuticals. It was used for site enhancement. Go ahead and google this one...it has collagen in it. Could go into more detail with this too...

His training clients? Can anyone say "canned diets"? Unless he reads my post, hire him as your coach for just a little while. You will notice that your emails from him will have those interesting "carrot" characters on the left side and from top to bottom within the email. Know what that means? It means that those emails have been sent, resent, forwarded, and re-forwarded over and over again - this created those carrot characters. He is an idiot because I knew this the entire time. Give everyone essentially the same diet with minor tweaks given your size and current condition. No rocket science here folks...just a very lazy way or training people using the same strategies over and over again. As far as pre-contest strategies, he had maybe 2-3 different general approaches..and then tweaked from there...
But want to know something else? He is a hack... He hacked a lot of what he allegedly knows from the other experts of the day, Aceto, Nichols, Rambod, etc...
It is an easy business. Get a new client, find out he worked with one of the aforementioned, request to see what "they did" with this client so he will know what to do, what works, doesn't work, etc.. Keep doing this over and over and you will seem well informed by most people (who do not know any better)...

Ultimately, know how I know he did not know what the hell he was talking about? I asked a lot of questions. I asked them tactfully and politely... he could not answer most of them. I asked these questions because I needed to find out if I could trust this guy with my health and bodybuilding career...the answer to both questions was hell no...

I remember once asking him if i could ever use MCT oil or even coconut oil. Know what his response was? No because it will mess up my metabolism forever. No kidding...that is what he stated...in email.
Have a lot of these types of examples...all in email too.
And this is all coming from a guy who will have one ramp up Clen and T3 use (during pre-contest) to 150mcgs T3 and 12 clen tabs (6 in a.m. 6 in p.m.). Oh and without weaning one off of those two "supps" properly.

Am I bitter? Nope. Resentful? Sure. And I will have my moment with him. I will have proof in my hands and will give him his comeuppance. Proof? Yes, actual proof...like his emails that back up the aforementioned and proof of some other things that he does not want anyone to see... If they did, it would send him into exile...where he belongs...

There is a lot more to this email...a lot that I did not say...
And all can and will be proven...

He is a fraud...
And he does not know the half of what I know about him...

bigchamp89

Awards
I could tell you stories (true) about this guy...

But instead, I will give you snippets here and there...
Yes, he did train me at one time. He does not charge much for the year or pre-contest so i used him after my very first show. After two shows with him, I bailed and now with Hany.
Have not competed in a bit as I have been busy with school...but I will again soon...

I looked into a few things... His story? How he was shot and why? Lie. He was shot...just not for the reasons he says.
One day when I see him again at a show or wherever, I am waiting for him to take credit for the way I look. How do i know he will do this? He claimed he "made" others in similar circumstances - lies.
He calls himself a pro-creator when most of the pros he was helped "make" are female. Know what sport? Figure. In all of the years he has done this, he does not have many male pros. He does not have a good record with the bigger weight classes.
Want to know of a bodybuilder he took credit for helping them become a pro? Fakhri Mubarak. Fakhri worked with George maybe 2 weeks back in 2003 2 months before the Nationals. Fakhri became a pro, however, at the 2005 USA Championships. But George took credit for him too... I have emails from George attesting to this very fact... And Fakhri is not the only bodybuilder he took credit for helping them become pro... He has spent more time padding a hollow resume than producing the results with clients.
I loved the conversation he was having with me and 4 other bodybuilders behind Rockell's gym there in Rochester. How he has a "practice" in the hospital helping people diet, lose weight, etc..
Yet, what he did not know is that I knew this to be another lie too.. How do I know this? He does not have the formal credentials necessary to do such a thing in a hospital. That and he would be an obvious liability to the hospital. I can go into much better detail here but anyone who is employed in a hospital knows where I am going with this...

His biceps? Fake. I am unaware of all of the products that he used, however, I know of one - Cosmostan 80-20 by Apex Pharmaceuticals. It was used for site enhancement. Go ahead and google this one...it has collagen in it. Could go into more detail with this too...

His training clients? Can anyone say "canned diets"? Unless he reads my post, hire him as your coach for just a little while. You will notice that your emails from him will have those interesting "carrot" characters on the left side and from top to bottom within the email. Know what that means? It means that those emails have been sent, resent, forwarded, and re-forwarded over and over again - this created those carrot characters. He is an idiot because I knew this the entire time. Give everyone essentially the same diet with minor tweaks given your size and current condition. No rocket science here folks...just a very lazy way or training people using the same strategies over and over again. As far as pre-contest strategies, he had maybe 2-3 different general approaches..and then tweaked from there...
But want to know something else? He is a hack... He hacked a lot of what he allegedly knows from the other experts of the day, Aceto, Nichols, Rambod, etc...
It is an easy business. Get a new client, find out he worked with one of the aforementioned, request to see what "they did" with this client so he will know what to do, what works, doesn't work, etc.. Keep doing this over and over and you will seem well informed by most people (who do not know any better)...

Ultimately, know how I know he did not know what the hell he was talking about? I asked a lot of questions. I asked them tactfully and politely... he could not answer most of them. I asked these questions because I needed to find out if I could trust this guy with my health and bodybuilding career...the answer to both questions was hell no...

I remember once asking him if i could ever use MCT oil or even coconut oil. Know what his response was? No because it will mess up my metabolism forever. No kidding...that is what he stated...in email.
Have a lot of these types of examples...all in email too.
And this is all coming from a guy who will have one ramp up Clen and T3 use (during pre-contest) to 150mcgs T3 and 12 clen tabs (6 in a.m. 6 in p.m.). Oh and without weaning one off of those two "supps" properly.

Am I bitter? Nope. Resentful? Sure. And I will have my moment with him. I will have proof in my hands and will give him his comeuppance. Proof? Yes, actual proof...like his emails that back up the aforementioned and proof of some other things that he does not want anyone to see... If they did, it would send him into exile...where he belongs...

There is a lot more to this email...a lot that I did not say...
And all can and will be proven...

He is a fraud...
And he does not know the half of what I know about him...
interesting post man, ive always thought of farah to be a shady character but damn...