ronnies coleman come back?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    not to mention he is depressed the whole time except for an occasional smile during workouts. sitting in his living room in front of a 120 compartment plastic suitcase full of pills chasing them with coffee.
    He kind of reminds me of a teenager who won't smile when his parents are whatching. Maby that's the curse of the champion bodybuilder. You focus on your body, while your demons get neglected?

  2. Registered User
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    He kind of reminds me of a teenager who won't smile when his parents are whatching. Maby that's the curse of the champion bodybuilder. You focus on your body, while your demons get neglected?
    well considering hes 40 something and hes been doing this a long time id probably be pretty bored by now. same $hit every single day, the fascination of looking huge eventually gets old. plus all these years of insane juicing are probably catching up to him, organs are giving out, joints are probably a complete mess. the only joy he gets is from liftin "these heavy a$$ weights" and yea buddying. and its not like hes loaded so he never has to work again, even if he stopped competing he would still need to do promotions,advertising, gay porn, whatever else they do to make money.
  3. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    well considering hes 40 something and hes been doing this a long time id probably be pretty bored by now. same $hit every single day, the fascination of looking huge eventually gets old. plus all these years of insane juicing are probably catching up to him, organs are giving out, joints are probably a complete mess. the only joy he gets is from liftin "these heavy a$$ weights" and yea buddying. and its not like hes loaded so he never has to work again, even if he stopped competing he would still need to do promotions,advertising, gay porn, whatever else they do to make money.
    I don't think well see the Olympians in gay porn, but ya, it happpens to the guys who don't make it.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I don't think well see the Olympians in gay porn, but ya, it happpens to the guys who don't make it.
    lol can u imagine big ron doing thats $hit, not that anyone would wanna imagine that. "yeeeeeee buddy im about to f@ck some duuuude" "dont bring me no lightweeeeights!!!"
  5. Registered User
    FreezeAce's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0


    Dear god, you've put an image in my head that I don't thin I'll ever be able to get rid of. It's almost to the point where I'm creeped out now to hear the infamous "yeeeeeeeeah buddy". I don't even want to know what thoughts will creep to mind hearing "Get ya mind right" now having those images ingrained into my head haha.

    -Freeze
  6. Registered User
    boatnerj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0


    Coleman eh
  7. Registered User
    dexterfan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    lol can u imagine big ron doing thats $hit, not that anyone would wanna imagine that. "yeeeeeee buddy im about to f@ck some duuuude" "dont bring me no lightweeeeights!!!"
    LOL
  8. Registered User
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,214
    Answers
    0


    kai greene has one hell of a turtle belly too.

    Serge nubret remains No.1 in my books - no one even comes close to him IMO
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ronnie Coleman - New Vid!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 03:22 PM
  2. Mark Coleman released from the UFC
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 10:09 AM
  3. Ronnie Coleman
    By tim1985 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 02:11 AM
  4. Coleman video
    By MarcusG in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 10:29 PM
  5. Ronnie Coleman; too much HGH??
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 04:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in