Your thoughts on the 09 O

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    the entire show is bull****! branch should have won. cutler looked liek crap! all the BB looked like crap its like they were paid to take a dive. and WOLF at 15th place...
    thats cause wolf always sucked and everybody was on this i hate cutler penis sniffing party a few years ago. cutler out muscled branch hands down, dex never should beat cutler last year! i personally kai should of got thrid...dex looks like a toddler next to branch, culter, and kai.

i also would like to reiterate that kevin english looks like total **** next to dave. hell i think flex looked better just smaller!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

i liked wolf, just dissapointed at how he placed this year. cutler looked bloated fat like usuall branch was nice. dex was cut but he is dwarfed by cutler. kai seemed of at AC he looked very sharp. victor... why is he still competing? loll what happenedd to phil heath? maybe i missed him at the O.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    i liked wolf, just dissapointed at how he placed this year. cutler looked bloated fat like usuall branch was nice. dex was cut but he is dwarfed by cutler. kai seemed of at AC he looked very sharp. victor... why is he still competing? loll what happenedd to phil heath? maybe i missed him at the O.
    heath got 5th. narrow clavicles are he weakness. he's my idea of the next dex...but he keeps putting size on so who knows.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on this for PCT
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 04:36 PM
  2. Some Thoughts
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 03:44 PM
  3. Your thoughts...