2009 Mr.O predictions-

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 2009 Mr.O predictions-


    what are everyones predictions for this years Olympia? should be a great one. i don't think Dexter will be dethroned just yet. think it will be Dexter, Kai,Jay for the top 3 spots.


  2. After looking at recent pics of Phil Heath, I'd be shocked if he's not top 3. In fact, he just might take it all.
    RTR.

  3. 1. Heath
    2. Kai
    3. Dexter
    4. Jay
    5. Wolf
    6. Victor

    So stacked this year
    •   
       


  4. 1. dexter
    2. heath
    3. kia
    4. Jay
    5. Wolf
    6. Victor

  5. Here's the infamous Heath "cramp" video from 7/18/09. Before he goes down, you can see the drastic improvements he's made in the past off-season.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPCgFx5LJuU"]YouTube - Phil Heath Guest Posing - 7/18/09[/ame]
    RTR.

  6. he def. looks better.

  7. My picks....

    1. Kai
    2. Heath
    3. Dexter
    4. Jay
    5. Victor
    6. X-Man
    7. Wolf

    Disclaimer - these can change w/o notice!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  8. 1. Bruce Willis
    2. Dexter
    3. Jay

  9. no doubt phil heath looks great, and if the judging was totally impartial, he would def. have a shot at the title. he can stand next to anyone. i just don't think he has a big enough fan base and following ($$$$$) as dexter does. kai i would say has a better shot of taking the title because he would be a bigger draw and generate more interest, ie. $$ for the sport than heath. time will tell. regardless, i think this years O has the deepest line up yet.

  10. HEATH
    WOLF
    DEXTER

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    1. Bruce Willis
    2. Dexter
    3. Jay

  12. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Heathy Kai Jay, motherphucker.
    RTR.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Heathy Kai Jay, motherphucker.
    I think Jay and Dexter are done, Dex won it last year just cause he's like the Energizer Bunny..the young guns are taking over, top three, Phil, Wolf, Kai, in no certain order, havent seen Wolf, Kai and Phil look amazing already...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I think Jay and Dexter are done, Dex won it last year just cause he's like the Energizer Bunny..the young guns are taking over, top three, Phil, Wolf, Kai, in no certain order, havent seen Wolf, Kai and Phil look amazing already...
    Wasn't being serious... Cutler's name just fit the Die Hard quote!
    RTR.

  15. Jay is making a run for it this year... he likes being the under dog

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZyOjWz4xrY"]YouTube - ShouldersAug21[/ame]
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  16. When did he get rid of that retarded haircut? They should give him the title just for that.

    PS - His spotter sucks.

  17. ^^^ he's definately got that Anabolic Halo glow about him

  18. I love Jay because of his work ethic and his consistency, but somethings is telling me he wont win

  19. Shame! Levrone would have blown this guy out of the water :S

  20. although I think heath is destined to be an olympia, I don't forsee him winning this one, at best 2nd place. I think putting him at third place last year was a statement that this is the kind of physique they want to start seeing, but having him win so early I don't think is going to happen because he doesn't have the muscle maturity, and it's especially apparently next to dexter since they are similarly sized but dexter is so much harder @ similar condition too.

    I think it'll be jay or dexter, then kai or phil. after those 1/2 are filled the remainder is pretty interchangeable to me.

    i personally wanna see jay take #3!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    although I think heath is destined to be an olympia, I don't forsee him winning this one, at best 2nd place. I think putting him at third place last year was a statement that this is the kind of physique they want to start seeing, but having him win so early I don't think is going to happen because he doesn't have the muscle maturity, and it's especially apparently next to dexter since they are similarly sized but dexter is so much harder @ similar condition too.

    I think it'll be jay or dexter, then kai or phil. after those 1/2 are filled the remainder is pretty interchangeable to me.

    i personally wanna see jay take #3!!!
    ^good point!

    I would like to see Jay win #3 also, why not Dexter for #2?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    ^good point!

    I would like to see Jay win #3 also, why not Dexter for #2?
    i met jay before so i'm a bit biased. guy is really a class act in person.

    I like his physique too. there are a lot of people with dexter physiques at my gym, of course not even close to as big, but that same kind of shape.

    jay on the other hand, the only person that looks like Jay is Jay. he looks so unique and cartoonish that it just draws my attention whenever he's on stage.

    also, dorian yates once respondd to a comment someone made about more aesthetic physiques winning the olympia. he said something like "when you tell people this person is mr. olympia, the best bodybuilder in the world, they expect to see a big big guy". jay fits the bill perfectly in that regard.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    i met jay before so i'm a bit biased. guy is really a class act in person.

    I like his physique too. there are a lot of people with dexter physiques at my gym, of course not even close to as big, but that same kind of shape.

    jay on the other hand, the only person that looks like Jay is Jay. he looks so unique and cartoonish that it just draws my attention whenever he's on stage.

    also, dorian yates once respondd to a comment someone made about more aesthetic physiques winning the olympia. he said something like "when you tell people this person is mr. olympia, the best bodybuilder in the world, they expect to see a big big guy". jay fits the bill perfectly in that regard.
    very true

  24. anyone actually going to the Olympia?

  25. one thing I will also add to this deep lineup that people arent mentioning is Victor. He can win this hands down like he should have a few years ago
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    one thing I will also add to this deep lineup that people arent mentioning is Victor. He can win this hands down like he should have a few years ago
    yes, but coming back from a major injury and surgery is tough, but Im not doubting him

  27. Victor will not be in the top 4 thats my prediction.... he's only done one show in 2 years, he's had a lot to deal with recently with his injury and sisters death, I dont see him as a major threat right now!

    It will be hard to avoid Kai, if he comes in shape he will not be denied the victory.... he's got the freak factor working in his advantage!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  28. latest pics of Phil Heath plz

  29. Kai seems to have a natural conditioning edge over the whole lineup.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    latest pics of Phil Heath plz
    8wks out
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...eventcode=1342
    Last edited by Frank Reynolds; 09-02-2009 at 02:47 PM.

  31. Jay sure leans a lot when he lifts. His barbell shrugs looked like partial rack deads

    I think the tops will be Kai, Heath, Cutler, Dexter and Martinez. I'm predicting a Kai/Heath showdown, but I'm not counting Jay out just yet.

    I'm also picking Johnny Jackson to win over Ben White in their weight lifting competition.
    NSCA - CSCS

  32. Heath looks big as hell in those pics, Kai always has a freaky physique...havent seen Victor, Wolf, Jay, or Dexter since last years O

  33. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Heath looks big as hell in those pics, Kai always has a freaky physique...havent seen Victor, Wolf, Jay, or Dexter since last years O
    Here is Jay and Dexter, guest posing on the same day, as Heath(2009 Dexter Jackson Classic)

    Jay
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...eventcode=1342

    Dexter
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...eventcode=1342

  34. well, with Dexters size, its hard to say, but deff between Heath and Dexter, Jay will be top 5. but I still wanna see WOLF!!

  35. i dunno. hearing Jay after last years loss, he sounded cool, but you could tell he was pissed. now if he was pissed enough to do major work in the off-season then i still think he can pull it off.....he might just come back with a vengeance

  36. Phil looks amazing, his arms(especially tris) unmatched. Though hes not a dry as say dex, but heath is a monster. Wolf is prowling and hes another up and coming. As far as Jay and Dex go. If Jay doesnt place top 3 0r even 5, hes done. Dex, what can you say had his 5 minutes of fame. Hes got the cut look down, but with everyone else getting bigger. No chance, hell place behind heath and martinez. But all in all im gonna route for my boy Branch. The dude is beast. I want him to place top five at least. Couple more years with added uppers, its his.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    i dunno. hearing Jay after last years loss, he sounded cool, but you could tell he was pissed. now if he was pissed enough to do major work in the off-season then i still think he can pull it off.....he might just come back with a vengeance
    thats one thing I love about Jay, his work ethic
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Phil looks amazing, his arms(especially tris) unmatched. Though hes not a dry as say dex, but heath is a monster. Wolf is prowling and hes another up and coming. As far as Jay and Dex go. If Jay doesnt place top 3 0r even 5, hes done. Dex, what can you say had his 5 minutes of fame. Hes got the cut look down, but with everyone else getting bigger. No chance, hell place behind heath and martinez. But all in all im gonna route for my boy Branch. The dude is beast. I want him to place top five at least. Couple more years with added uppers, its his.
    whoa, Branch...sleeper lol. has he ever placed in the top 5?

    Wolf is my man...but Heath is looking better and better every time I see him

  38. From a personal perspective, I think Phil's freaking forearms are unmatched, not even by Mr. Priest himself.

    (There is one guy who literally holds the largest forearms in BB, he got some small quarter page column in FLEX, but that's all he's really got, so he remains a nobody).
    NSCA - CSCS

  39. 1.heath
    2. kai
    3. wolf
    4.victor
    5.dex
    6. jay

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    1.heath
    2. kai
    3. wolf
    4.victor
    5.dex
    6. jay
    i could see this happening
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alves vs GSP (UFC 100) Predictions?
    By Flyers2385 in forum MMA
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 05:28 PM
  2. New predictions
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 08:42 PM
  3. 2008 Predictions
    By Totality in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 07:59 PM
  4. NFL 07 Predictions
    By lilkev42 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 08:37 PM
  5. NBA Predictions
    By max-rot98 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 12:44 AM
Log in
Log in