md magazine

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
anybody else see that palumbo and romano got canned from muscular development magazine? apparently that white trash douche lee preist is gonna start making a bigger contribution to make up for their absence....im canceling my subscription.....

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I never really cared for romano. To bad about palumbo though.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
anybody else see that palumbo and romano got canned from muscular development magazine? apparently that white trash douche lee preist is gonna start making a bigger contribution to make up for their absence....im canceling my subscription.....
and apparently shawn ray, flex wheeler and the new chief editor will be hosting the new radio show, that place will not be the same w/o those 2 guys, when ever i thought of MD only those 2 guys came to mind they were the face of MD
i will not buy that magazine anymore and i I subd I would cancel it.
but i sure hope Polumbo comes out with his own magazine, i'd buy it (let me know if you still the link)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
and apparently shawn ray, flex wheeler and the new chief editor will be hosting the new radio show, that place will not be the same w/o those 2 guys, when ever i thought of MD only those 2 guys came to mind they were the face of MD
i will not buy that magazine anymore and i I subd I would cancel it.
but i sure hope Polumbo comes out with his own magazine, i'd buy it (let me know if you still the link)

could you please shoot me the link....and im right there with you...for me romano and palumbo were synonymous with md....i still like reading valentinos column for a laugh but hes just a side show...they were the main event....

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
ohh...sorry musta missed that one....i was spending too much time in "the lee preist zone" that day...lol
watch out how much time you spend in "the lee preist zone"... i hear he'll be playing a bigger role at MD.... you could be wasting a lot more time in the future ;)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
watch out how much time you spend in "the lee preist zone"... i hear he'll be playing a bigger role at MD.... you could be wasting a lot more time in the future ;)

i just really cant stand that guy...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Romano was defending steroids in a way that could become dangerous to the mag, I`m not saying his not right cause I believe he is but that kind of procedure may become dangerous to the mag nowadays, just my 2 cents

One thing is for sure I learn a lot of anabolics with them , lets hope things don't change a lot...

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Its fukked up how they found out they were fired. I listened to the pod cast on itunes that talked about it.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
what podcast are you talking about? how do i find it in itunes?

TIA

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a shame they are gone. that was the only magazine i would read. Now I am left with nothing :(

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Wow.. I'm with Reaper.. that's the only mag I'd read.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I can't find the name of it on NMD anymore(the thread was deleted) It was from getbig radio I believe
as far as i know getbig doesn't have a radio show but theres a pro bodybuilding weekly show with dan saloman and bob chicarello, at the begining of this weeks radio show they read a letter from romano, is that what you referring to?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
since you asked and maybe others are interested on this.. i fond this on a different board..

After Romano was fired by MD, he sent the following statement to PBW Radio about the situation. (John's statement was read by Dan & Bob on the show)

"After 18 years of dedicated service to Muscular Development Magazine, and more recently its website, the relationship that saw me rise from a mere contributor to Senior Editor has come to – as all things inevitably do - an end. However, the end was not unforeseen. My gradually eroding confidence in the manner in which business was being conducted, and the decisions that were being made, painted a very telling picture of things to come. Clearly, the direction the magazine and website are now headed counter my beliefs, not to mention those of my radio partner, and former Editor-in-Chief of the Muscular Development.com, Dave Palumbo. As you all probably know, Dave’s relationship with MD also ended today. The manner in which the end unfolded was rather unfortunate, but not unexpected. It evinced quite accurately the evolving attitude of Muscular Development.

I am very grateful to Steve Blechman for the opportunity he has afforded me over the years and I wish him and his future endeavors much success. To all my fans and loyal readers and listeners now decrying the gigantic whole I left in MD, rest assured - You ain’t seen nor heard the last of me….." - John Romano

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
those 2 guys are very well known and connected in the bb industry, they are not going to just disappear in to the sunset like this, a little bird tells me that a new site will/should be up this weekend and a radio show will follow in the future and maybe just maybe a magazine as well, we shall see

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
there is a final statement on the website by the owner and reason why he fired them two. I hear that Palumbo and romano are going to make there own website. MD is losing alot of fans cause of this including me. Romano and palumbo have a big fan base and im going to the next place they are.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
as far as i know getbig doesn't have a radio show but theres a pro bodybuilding weekly show with dan saloman and bob chicarello, at the begining of this weeks radio show they read a letter from romano, is that what you referring to?
I must be mistaken then, although those names you mentioned might be who I had listened to. Unfortunately, MD is going to $hit right now and they deleted the thread I saw it in. They have been intercepting PMs containing links to those guys new website I guess also:rant:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I must be mistaken then, although those names you mentioned might be who I had listened to. Unfortunately, MD is going to $hit right now and they deleted the thread I saw it in. They have been intercepting PMs containing links to those guys new website I guess also:rant:
you right, MD is going to $hit right now, I received some of those PM's what mentioned their new site and apparently anything related to palumbo or romano is considered banned words and are getting masked.
I'm sure the admis are working overtime deleting all sorts of threads

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MD is done IMO. I can't believe they got rid of Dave.