Arnold Classic

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who's going? I'll be there Friday and Sunday.

applesmack23

Awards
I live in Columbus so I will be there all 3 days for sure

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I'll be there the entire weekend....

holy

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Im arriving thursday morning and leaving sunday morning

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow there will be quite a bit of you there this year!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I'll be there, not sure what days though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was supposed to be going, but plans have changed. Just too much going on right now, and we're working on starting a family. I plan to be there next year for certain, however. :)

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I'd like to attend this, but I'm not gonna be able to make it this year. Maybe next year.

For all of you who are going: take pictures for us!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to attend this, but I'm not gonna be able to make it this year. Maybe next year.

For all of you who are going: take pictures for us!
There needs to be an official pic thread for sure!

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I will be at the Animal Cage all weekend, please stop by. Erik "The House" Fankhouser, Evan "Ox" Centopani & Frank "Wrath" McGrath will be there as well as lots of other athletes and events including a 1000lb bench press by Gene "Big Dog" Rychlak.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Planning on being there at least saturday if not sunday also.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to go, however, it is not in the cards this year

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to go, however, it is not in the cards this year
Awww come on down, we can find you a cheap place to stay, Grove City and Hilliard have a few cheap places that never fill up.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awww come on down, we can find you a cheap place to stay, Grove City and Hilliard have a few cheap places that never fill up.
trust me C, I wish I could. I got a guy at work who is itching to take the trip with me, however I need to save as much $ as possible right now for the continuing divorce drama

tattoopierced1

i dunno.. last year I stayed at a crappy crappy Motel 8 in Hilliard (or something similar) and couldnt get a 2nd night there.. had to room with the others I went up with.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I found several for people in Hilliard and Grove city, Dublin, etc.. They are all 15-20 min from downtown and you need a car to drive there.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my grandma is a travel agent and books a lot of the bodybuilders who compete there,

if you need to get it started PM me ill hook u up with the number

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Me and about 5 of my iron bros from my gym are going, I stay in indiana so Im about 4 hour drive away. Were leaving friday mourning and stayin till sunday. Should be fun, this will be my first. Im geeked about all the free stuff I hear you get. Im bringging two gym bags. I hope it is as good as useual, with the economy all out of wack.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Me and about 5 of my iron bros from my gym are going, I stay in indiana so Im about 4 hour drive away. Were leaving friday mourning and stayin till sunday. Should be fun, this will be my first. Im geeked about all the free stuff I hear you get. Im bringging two gym bags. I hope it is as good as useual, with the economy all out of wack.
I'll be there for sure this year, again. But it seems as if the freebies are less and less each year, I wouldnt expect a whole lot of free stuff. Its a good time though, you wont be disapointed

tattoopierced1

Well turns out I wont be making it this year.. first time in 6 years I wont be able to go..

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be there for sure this year, again. But it seems as if the freebies are less and less each year, I wouldnt expect a whole lot of free stuff. Its a good time though, you wont be disapointed
Yeah I hear they are cutting back. Especially in this economy!

ChiTown72

ChiTown72

Board Supporter
Awards
i am going to be there for the whole weekend. cant wait

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be there on Sat. Probley the bussest day but oh well.