Kai Greene guest posing


  1. Is that guess posing or chip and dales, I aint knockin him but thats Kais thing.

  2. I caught this a couple weeks ago. How big he has gotten in the last year or so is insane. I hope he plans to make an Olympia appearance as I strongly believe he would break top 5 or 6. I recall him saying he didn't want to compete in the O at 240, but I think he would have done well even at his old weight.
    •   
       


  3. wtf is with the mask?

    Big dude... pretty wack routine.

    But, what else can we expect for a dude who has banged a grapefruit on camera for a gay pornsite?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  4. nigguh looks like r kelly with the mask

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    nigguh looks like r kelly with the mask
    HAHA he does!!!

  6. He's too big to be acting all cute & sexy, it just comes off aggressively homo. He's normally one of my more favorite posers, but this one was suspicious.
    NSCA - CSCS

  7. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    He's too big to be acting all cute & sexy, it just comes off aggressively homo. He's normally one of my more favorite posers, but this one was suspicious.
    LOL, you are still JUST suspicious after the grapefruit video?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    LOL, you are still JUST suspicious after the grapefruit video?
    haha, I never saw the actual video, just pictures of the violated grapefruit.
    NSCA - CSCS

  9. Poor grapefruit... never hurt anyone, but Kai has to go rape it...
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Poor grapefruit... never hurt anyone, but Kai has to go rape it...
    I am intrigued by this so called "Grapefruit Video". Is it worth searching for?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I am intrigued by this so called "Grapefruit Video". Is it worth searching for?
    Not unless you enjoy watching a Kai Green f*ck a grapefruit on a gay porn site.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I am intrigued by this so called "Grapefruit Video". Is it worth searching for?

    HAHAHA...why would you want to watch that?


    Granted, I did watch it but still...

  13. It had to be the worst grapefruit ever, both bitter and then made salty.
    NSCA - CSCS

  14. i didnt notice til near the end that there was some sort of silver jewlery hanging from his neck and going around his waist.

    imo he should leave that body jewelry at the gay clubs, amazing physique and i liked the song, but he doesnt hold his own against mel or darrem in the posing department.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    i didnt notice til near the end that there was some sort of silver jewlery hanging from his neck and going around his waist.

    imo he should leave that body jewelry at the gay clubs, amazing physique and i liked the song, but he doesnt hold his own against mel or darrem in the posing department.
    Yeah.

  16. LMAO i didnt notice the jewlery! lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    wtf is with the mask?

    Big dude... pretty wack routine.

    But, what else can we expect for a dude who has banged a grapefruit on camera for a gay pornsite?
    First thing I thought when I saw the vid. Glad someone else already brought this up.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  18. dood's huge but soooooooooooooooooooper gay. Somebody switched his test with estradiol
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    dood's huge but soooooooooooooooooooper gay. Somebody switched his test with estradiol
    haha, or he just likes penis?

  20. wow dudes gay as hell.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Kai Greene out of olympia!
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 11:53 AM
  2. Jay guest posing
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 12:42 PM
  3. phil heath interview + guest posing!
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 12:33 AM
  4. Posing Theme..
    By bigpetefox in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2003, 02:37 AM
Log in
Log in