New Jay Cutler dvd trailer!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
dont like him but i will watchfor sure. i watched his other one it was ok.
I think ill like this more cause it focus in on a shorter time frame.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that trailer was lame. And his walking BB Lunge form sucks. Oh also he's way bigger then me. :(

Nonetheless I'd be interested in seeing the whole thing. I like the giants that walk that stage.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i have from jay to z and have it signed by him i love that vid. I just hope this one is much better. I like his vids and i think hes a really cool dude but its just his body that i dont like.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I think Jay Cutler is a douche but if I was as big as him and rich I might be a douche bag as well. That's just the truth.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothing against the man personally, but sounds like he borrowed the soundtrack from 'The Biggest Loser'

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Most bb DVD's are all the same, show's them training then eating then training then eating, lol somehow we all find that interesting.

The dexter comment was him simply saying he got a little lazy and didn't work as hard as he did in 06 and 07 hence dexter stuck it to him.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Most bb DVD's are all the same, show's them training then eating then training then eating, lol somehow we all find that interesting.

The dexter comment was him simply saying he got a little lazy and didn't work as hard as he did in 06 and 07 hence dexter stuck it to him.
here is the funny part. When i saw Jay Cutler when he came to montana i ask him if it was true that he was training like it was his last Olympia because he said he was in an interview. But i guess he lied to me. THAT BASTARD!

Juiced03

Awards
here is the funny part. When i saw Jay Cutler when he came to montana i ask him if it was true that he was training like it was his last Olympia because he said he was in an interview. But i guess he lied to me. THAT BASTARD!
What a **** for lying.....I'll tonya harding his ass in the parking lot...

cool trailer...Although I enjoy Colemans **** better, I like his hardcore gym look unlike cutlers globo gym....