Damn MuscleTech

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My trainer got invited to train with the Wolf when he visited Australia.

It's all in the GH apparently....

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
at first i thought you were referring to Jay and then at the end that little weasel sneaks in

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how much Cutler receives in sponsorships from muscletech.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
love him or hate him the man has to earn a living... ain't easy for a pro bb'er
True. I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing if I was in his position. I just have a problem with him endorsing a crap company that makes outrageous claims and pretty much lies to consumers.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
at first i thought you were referring to Jay and then at the end that little weasel sneaks in
hahah, as did I, thinking, 'no way would Cutler bend over like that!'

.. and I was right ! The little bald weasel did !

kayz

Awards
their advertisements have an effect on the prices of their products

HEARTLESS

Awards
Haha that little guy.. "Whens your contract up... call me call me ok just call me CALLLLLLLL MEEEE".. bet wolf doesnt even have his number!!!!! ;)

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Haha that little guy.. "Whens your contract up... call me call me ok just call me CALLLLLLLL MEEEE".. bet wolf doesnt even have his number!!!!! ;)
If I ever say Wolf in a Muscletech ad I would be very disappointed. Yeah that is pretty funny though. Dennis just kind of nods at him.

That muscletech guy really needs to get a leash for jay.

HEARTLESS

Awards
Maybe something with polka dots? or one of those kid leashes that has the harness that goes over the shoulders.. now that would be funny

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
who ever said its all gh... no its far far far more gear then all gh... im sorry .. by no means am i trying to negate what u say, its just he is a pro peptides and gh are just one of many things

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I ever say Wolf in a Muscletech ad I would be very disappointed. Yeah that is pretty funny though. Dennis just kind of nods at him.

That muscletech guy really needs to get a leash for jay.
wolf needs to get paid bro! but yeah, so would I. Im sure there is some other wanky supp company that would look after him.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
that little bald guy is a parasite, plain and simple

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wolf is one of my favorites. If he ever got with MT I would be extremely disappointed. I think what MT is trying to do is get the future Mr. Os on their side! They are probably all up in Phil's/Victor's **** as well.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wolf is one of my favorites. If he ever got with MT I would be extremely disappointed. I think what MT is trying to do is get the future Mr. Os on their side! They are probably all up in Phil's/Victor's **** as well.
they sure are...you can see the flashlights after dark :nutkick:

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech would love nothing more than to have every single pro in the world saying how they gained 700% more mass using Nitro-tech and cell-tech.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
muscletech love their sponsered athletes until they actually tell the truth, then they are dropped HARD!!

does the name Christian Boeving ring any bells

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yep they gotta earn a living. but jay is also a real estate agent so he's REALLY got to get those sponsorship dollars now lol. didn't wolf used to be with MT but left because he said the supplements suck and the people suck worse than the crappy supplements?

Juiced03

Awards
Man...muscletech got me HUGE!!!! Those companys are jokes....

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Why doesn't controlled labs,MST,or AN get Wolf?:head:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why doesn't controlled labs,MST,or AN get Wolf?:head:
because they aren't going to jack their prices and compromise the quality of their products to afford to sponsor him ....maybe

Perhaps Redbull could sponsor him? The sponsor the fricken AirRaces.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
because they aren't going to jack their prices and compromise the quality of their products to afford to sponsor him ....maybe

Perhaps Redbull could sponsor him? The sponsor the fricken AirRaces.
I know isn't that crazy? Red Bulls are expensive though. I saw a study somewhere that 90% of their sales were made from people purchasing the individual cans! Why these people don't buy in bulk I am not sure.

He most likely doesn't make a ton of money every year. These guys don't get paid what you think they get paid. People like Cutler gets paid DECENT money, due to the fact that he is the flagship of the company.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Cutler made more money winning 2nd place than most americans do in a year.

Zane85

Awards
Nutrex Research is a good company got some nice products.

I think MT would be the height of sponsorships going out, so wouldn't you like to be at the top if your at the top of your sport? It just makes sense.

Think about it, Wolf could get a major tear and unable to compete again and there he was holding back on getting more money because of the company. He ends up with no cash flowing in. Got to get the money while its there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4