- 12-10-2008, 10:25 PM
- 12-10-2008, 10:27 PM
12-10-2008, 11:22 PM
yep they gotta earn a living. but jay is also a real estate agent so he's REALLY got to get those sponsorship dollars now lol. didn't wolf used to be with MT but left because he said the supplements suck and the people suck worse than the crappy supplements?
12-11-2008, 02:05 AM
12-11-2008, 02:09 AM
12-11-2008, 03:46 PM
12-11-2008, 06:37 PM
12-12-2008, 08:31 AM
12-12-2008, 08:59 AM
12-12-2008, 03:29 PM
He most likely doesn't make a ton of money every year. These guys don't get paid what you think they get paid. People like Cutler gets paid DECENT money, due to the fact that he is the flagship of the company.
12-12-2008, 05:10 PM
12-22-2008, 03:40 AM
Nutrex Research is a good company got some nice products.
I think MT would be the height of sponsorships going out, so wouldn't you like to be at the top if your at the top of your sport? It just makes sense.
Think about it, Wolf could get a major tear and unable to compete again and there he was holding back on getting more money because of the company. He ends up with no cash flowing in. Got to get the money while its there.
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 06-18-2003, 09:32 PM
- By goes4ever in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-08-2003, 05:39 AM
- By yourdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2003, 05:47 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 03-21-2003, 11:20 PM
- By dez/null in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:56 PM