Pro Hormones and natural bodybuilding?

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
Would you technically still be considered natural if you took prohormones I mean it is legal? but then again it is a steriod...:think:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i think taking something like m-drol could well be interpereted as unnatural.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah...prohormones will fail you a drug test in the natty comps.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Would you technically still be considered natural if you took prohormones I mean it is legal? but then again it is a steriod...:think:
If you unnaturally alter your hormonal system you are no longer natural. The second I did Epistane, I became "not natural".

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No. By NPC standards, which i persaonlly asked the comish through email, i quote...

"anything you can purchase OTC is fine." So basically if everyone cant get it today or tomorrow on their own, its a no no. Now mind you, prohormones would be fine of course, BUT once you touch a SERM then its considered illegal.

Now that is just NPC rules so i dont know about other organizations.

It tends to be a very gray area but thats why mos organizations make rules like above.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. By NPC standards, which i persaonlly asked the comish through email, i quote...

"anything you can purchase OTC is fine." So basically if everyone cant get it today or tomorrow on their own, its a no no. Now mind you, prohormones would be fine of course, BUT once you touch a SERM then its considered illegal.

Now that is just NPC rules so i dont know about other organizations.

It tends to be a very gray area but thats why mos organizations make rules like above.
I think i like these rules better than the ones Im going by. i go by ifpa/ocb which have a list. if the compound isnt listed on the list(like many of the analogs , pro hormones to steroids etc that arnt currently banned in my organization) your free to use them as long as they don't make the list. the moment they get put on the list and you are using them you have to wait five-seven years(talk to the president of the ifpa, which i have) and you have to wait that long to compete. also urinalysis is done on every competitor starting in 2009(getting stricter used to be random) and of course a lie detector which absolutely works. I have explained this many times on here if you look in my threads. i may stick with these rules or not. personal choice one must face

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
reguardless your still using an anabolic hormone so your not natural anymore. i know guys who compete in natty shows and use anabolics with fast clearing times and get away with it every single time. its wrong no doubt but they still do it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
reguardless your still using an anabolic hormone so your not natural anymore. i know guys who compete in natty shows and use anabolics with fast clearing times and get away with it every single time. its wrong no doubt but they still do it.
Actually I'm not and I haven't for three years. The only thing Ive done is blue-up in this time. I know a few "natural bodybuilders" and the only one I can almost say for certain that hasn't used anything is Layne Norton. in fact Patrick Arnold tells me he won't even touch stuff like 6-oxo that is okay to use in his organization Ifpa/ocb.(same as mine currently unless I deviate from there rules.) which I may because Bold is being banned come Jan 1st 2009 and I may use it for when my elbow heals up because bold was originally designed for muscle wasting and rehab. I'll wait in till I'm completely healed, if I do. and I may stay with these rules. Time will tell.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
whats the problem with your elbow? im assuming your talking about Iforce bold? because equipoise is terrible for someone whos competing in natural shows, its active for too long. i had a friend who used bold200 solo at 600-800mg a day for 8 weeks and really liked the results. if it does indeed convert to boldenone then i can understand why, because eq is great at 5-600mg weekly.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
whats the problem with your elbow? im assuming your talking about Iforce bold? because equipoise is terrible for someone whos competing in natural shows, its active for too long. i had a friend who used bold200 solo at 600-800mg a day for 8 weeks and really liked the results. if it does indeed convert to boldenone then i can understand why, because eq is great at 5-600mg weekly.
Yea, isn't it active for like over a year or some ridiculously long time? Didn't Stephen Bonner from UFC get popped for that?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea metabolites will show for somehting like 10-12 months which is absurd if your geting tested, and im pretty sure he poped for that, it wasnt deca so i would assume EQ.

straightkilla

Awards
hey guys has anyone heard anything about M-Drol i just got some wanted to know how the results were

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
hey guys has anyone heard anything about M-Drol i just got some wanted to know how the results were
I am just finishing my first Mdrol cycle.

Big gains... high toxicity. I didn't get gyno... A lot of people do.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
to update on this I believe it is if the metabolite shows up you fail. Its the risk taken. Rules vary though between organizations on some things.