Michael lockett natural?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. Michael lockett natural?


    Is that NPC guy michael lockett really still a natural bodybuilder? and then he eat junk food....




    1 year improvement 25 lbs.....



  2. he is a lying piece of **** if you ask me...never been on steroids and only eats 50 grams of protein a day...while eating candy all day long...riiiight.
    •   
       


  3. lol yea

  4. did yall read his artlice in MD

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    did yall read his artlice in MD

    yea lol
    •   
       


  6. Do any of you guys know where I can find the article online?

  7. possible. one in a million genetics.

    there's a guy named Mariusz Pudzianowski. he's a worlds strongest man competitor. at least he was. he was featured in MD during the spring of 05. he was featured because he is built like a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter. he was asked what his diet was, and here's what he said.
    breakfast - 1 dozen eggs, 3 pounds of bacon. i snack on candy (the hard candy treats) because i'm always so hungry. anyways, here's what he looks like - and he doesn't compete in bodybuilding, so this is his normal look and body fat:


    the odds of michael lockett having those kinds of genetics is freakishly rare, but still in the realm of possible.

    Mariusz Pudzianowski: Workout and Diet *iFitandHealthy.com

  8. Marius is nowhere near natural, bro.

  9. Mariuz will die young eating 3lbs of bacon and one dozen eggs everyday for breaky, ouch.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    possible. one in a million genetics.

    there's a guy named Mariusz Pudzianowski. he's a worlds strongest man competitor. at least he was. he was featured in MD during the spring of 05. he was featured because he is built like a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter. he was asked what his diet was, and here's what he said.
    breakfast - 1 dozen eggs, 3 pounds of bacon. i snack on candy (the hard candy treats) because i'm always so hungry. anyways, here's what he looks like - and he doesn't compete in bodybuilding, so this is his normal look and body fat:


    the odds of michael lockett having those kinds of genetics is freakishly rare, but still in the realm of possible.

    Mariusz Pudzianowski: Workout and Diet *iFitandHealthy.com

    yea i kno who mariuz pudzianaski is you can see him on espn competing against the other guys and for his strength he takes steriods too.... michael locket said he is completely natural.....

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    he is a lying piece of **** if you ask me...never been on steroids and only eats 50 grams of protein a day...while eating candy all day long...riiiight.
    there's something called genetics my friend. most black guys have these naturally then white guys; although not always the case. germans and northern European ppl are known for muscular genetics, some even more so than the west africans. west africa is where the super muscles come from while east african they run 50 miles per day starting at a young age intill there adults and are twigs. do some studying on continents and who are the most genetically muscular ppl for this sport.

    see many Asian bodybuilders...no because they dotn have the genetics for the sport.

    I never heard black ppl complaining about genetics its always these small white boys that have sucky ones and cant get big.

    so generally it goes something like this as far as genetics in this sport..
    Black people
    White people


    and I'm white. just open your eyes and look around. and i know its an ego bash to some of you that have sucky genetics . its always the skinny white boys complaining. man up and do the best with what you have and just come to terms with it
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  12. i kept but wonder is it bc of the slave days

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    i kept but wonder is it bc of the slave days
    I think they were used as slaves because they had the muscle for the job. I don't think it developed BECAUSE of the hard labor, it was just a reason to use them.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Marius is nowhere near natural, bro.
    lol. not saying that, but 3 pounds of bacon and ripped defies the odds of any cutting steroid out there.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    i kept but wonder is it bc of the slave days
    some people say it is. They did do that which actually the inventor of slave breeding was a black Caribbean man (a slave trader)which introduced slave breeding to the white owners in North carolina. and he taught the other slave traders to breed for physically work. this happened a good one hundred years or so,I think.(slave breeding) Dont quote me look it up for yourself

    also hitler had Nazi camps in different p[arts of europe,where he took women withy blonde hair, blue eyes , broad shoulders and mated them with the best physcial german officers thats another theory why some a select few of germans are monsters. This only lasted a few years and the people of the town banished the breeding camp.

    I cant say its true it could be...I wouldn't think it would make that much of a difference because point is before this stuff even happened northern euro people are known for there muscular size and so are west Africans.

    I know this is a touchy subject so Im staying off it do your research. this is somethign Im not really interested in. it is interesting. ill stay away from it though
    Last edited by John Smeton; 11-16-2008 at 04:56 AM. Reason: touchy subject
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  16. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    there's something called genetics my friend. most black guys have these naturally then white guys; although not always the case. germans and northern European ppl are known for muscular genetics, some even more so than the west africans. west africa is where the super muscles come from while east african they run 50 miles per day starting at a young age intill there adults and are twigs. do some studying on continents and who are the most genetically muscular ppl for this sport.

    see many Asian bodybuilders...no because they dotn have the genetics for the sport.

    I never heard black ppl complaining about genetics its always these small white boys that have sucky ones and cant get big.

    so generally it goes something like this as far as genetics in this sport..
    Black people
    White people


    and I'm white. just open your eyes and look around. and i know its an ego bash to some of you that have sucky genetics . its always the skinny white boys complaining. man up and do the best with what you have and just come to terms with it

    what about hispanic genetics?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    possible. one in a million genetics.

    there's a guy named Mariusz Pudzianowski. he's a worlds strongest man competitor. at least he was. he was featured in MD during the spring of 05. he was featured because he is built like a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter. he was asked what his diet was, and here's what he said.
    breakfast - 1 dozen eggs, 3 pounds of bacon. i snack on candy (the hard candy treats) because i'm always so hungry. anyways, here's what he looks like - and he doesn't compete in bodybuilding, so this is his normal look and body fat:


    the odds of michael lockett having those kinds of genetics is freakishly rare, but still in the realm of possible.

    Mariusz Pudzianowski: Workout and Diet *iFitandHealthy.com

    he's like the ronnie coleman of the worlds strongest man competition.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    some people say it is. They did do that which actually the inventor of slave breeding was a black Caribbean man (a slave trader)which introduced slave breeding to the white owners in North carolina. and he taught the other slave traders to breed for physically work. this happened a good one hundred years I think. Dont quote me look it up for yourself

    also hitler had Nazi camps in different p[arts of europe,where he took women withy blonde hair, blue eyes , broad shoulders and mated them with the best physcial german officers thats another theory why some a select few of germans are monsters. This only lasted a few years and the people of the town banished the breeding camp.
    good point.. i have a freind at my old work.. he has great gene.. he eats like ****. eat 4 times a day if u count a bag of chips and hang cleans 315 and he is under 12%. hes 6'2 at 230.. age 31

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tirtle88 View Post
    what about hispanic genetics?
    haven't studied them much. the girls do have nice booties though no? or is that latino..either or the gals are very attractive and Im attracted to them.

    the whle greek, italin guys are good looking as well. the greeks used to have orgies and are known as fun loving people , then rome conquer greece and adopted their orgies and lifestyle.

    what is hispanic?

    Spanish and Indian are Mexican I know.

    ponte de leon a explorer was hispanic if I remember from fifth grade.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  20. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    haven't studied them much. the girls do have nice booties though no? or is that latino..either or the gals are very attractive and Im attracted to them.

    the whle greek, italin guys are good looking as well. the greeks used to have orgies and are known as fun loving people , then rome conquer greece and adopted their orgies and lifestyle.

    what is hispanic?

    Spanish and Indian are Mexican I know.

    ponte de leon a explorer was hispanic if I remember from fifth grade.

    mexican please tell me more

  21. wait its was ....ponce
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  22. The new ufc champ Brock Lesnar is an example of a white boy with genetics.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  23. and do I think Micheal lock is natural? hell yes I do.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  24. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    and do I think Micheal lock is natural? hell yes I do.

    you sir have something wrong with your mind, i think. if you say his wonderful genetics make him 250 pounds and 4 percent bodyfat while eating 50 grams of protein a day and not using steroids...lol please stop making a fool of yourself on this thread and throwing your "amazing" white boy genetics in my face.... oh and by the way...brock lezner uses steroids too

  25. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    lol. not saying that, but 3 pounds of bacon and ripped defies the odds of any cutting steroid out there.
    marius also works out for literally eight hours EVERY day...and he too is juiced.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Michael Lockett at 278 lbs!!!
    By BeastFitness in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2016, 11:43 PM
  2. Honey is the natural carbohydrate source for endurance
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 10:55 PM
  3. Natural Testosterone Enhancers
    By Chemical Evolution in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2004, 06:58 PM
  4. Manipulating Natural Test Production
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 08:57 PM
  5. Avoid the Flu Naturally....
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 09:48 AM
Log in
Log in