Michael lockett natural?

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Woah, hold up there boss! You can't call other's armchair BBer's by giving opinions and then counter with an 'opinion' and say it's more legit then theirs. You say Ronnie won being juice free but that is based off of what, exactly? Both sides are making their arguments based off limited facts and information. Neither side can actually be proven.

    Now let's get into something I actually know a little bit on... No steroids in the jail system? I know for a fact that you're wrong. Anything you can get on the streets you can get in jail. Ever think it would be slightly easier to get hold and store oral steroids than it would be to maintain jailhouse tattoo material? I do.

    Well point taken...
    I do know Co's and I know about their usage. I call them arm chair bb'ers cause they dont put up any pics,all they do is hate when people are doing there thing. I still stand by my opinoins on Carribean Bb'ers because I know quite a few, and I have seen how all natty can look. But whatever haters are everywhere.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ThomasRivera View Post
    I haven't been to Arnold Classics or any pro powerlifting meets, I don't see what that has to do with the subject at hand though. Television doesn't dictate facts, you're right, but theres a difference between a televised event and television. The WSM competition isn't for show. It's really ludicrous to suggest that blacks are generally more gifted than whites and vice versa. I could easilly say Ryan Kennelly holds the worlds heaviest bench record so theres no chance blacks have better genetics.
    Never said anybody was genetically more gifted, just making a point blacks do compete in WSM and powerlifting events.
    •   
       


  3. I know a lot of people from St. Thomas and Jamaica and their genetics are amazing, no doubt. I know several of them who are lifters and are, by all accounts, natural but they aren't Ronnie Coleman's even in his pre-distended gut days. It seems their lower bodies are really where they are the most gifted. Quad sweeps that are just amazing.

  4. havent been on in a day but regardless of the way this thread has turned i still want to apologize to smeton...i dont want to perpetuate an online battle that can never be decided...so...agree to disagree? oh and by the way i am not small...im 5'10 215lbs at about 10 percent right now...ive been doing this shiz for a while...and smeton please stop leaving me those rude neg comments...if your gonna be a ****, have the balls to do it in the open on the forum.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Woah, hold up there boss! You can't call other's armchair BBer's by giving opinions and then counter with an 'opinion' and say it's more legit then theirs. You say Ronnie won being juice free but that is based off of what, exactly? Both sides are making their arguments based off limited facts and information. Neither side can actually be proven.

    Now let's get into something I actually know a little bit on... No steroids in the jail system? I know for a fact that you're wrong. Anything you can get on the streets you can get in jail. Ever think it would be slightly easier to get hold and store oral steroids than it would be to maintain jailhouse tattoo material? I do.
    your not exactly an arm clicker Jayhawk, Youve got nothing to worry about. Point is some simply have better genetics than others . one can use all they want they just dont have those NATURAL genetics. sad but true.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6 View Post
    Well point taken...
    I do know Co's and I know about their usage. I call them arm chair bb'ers cause they dont put up any pics,all they do is hate when people are doing there thing. I still stand by my opinoins on Carribean Bb'ers because I know quite a few, and I have seen how all natty can look. But whatever haters are everywhere.
    most of the people don't post there pics because embarrassed of it. and I can feel that pain. I was kind of there at one point in my life and never ever have been embarrassed of myself!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  7. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    most of the people don't post there pics because embarrassed of it. and I can feel that pain. I was kind of there at one point in my life and never ever have been embarrassed of myself!
    Or because they don't care what some jackass on the internet thinks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Or because they don't care what some jackass on the internet thinks


    lol...how true...mabye i will post some now tho...u know...just to show you guys my "genetics"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    lol...how true...mabye i will post some now tho...u know...just to show you guys my "genetics"
    lol . nice:donut:
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Or because they don't care what some jackass on the internet thinks

    dude I saved you a lot by telling you are not ready for Dcd. i saw your post over at intensemuscle about how some guy hurt your feelings for telling you you are not ready for Dc. and then all the Dc guys jumped in on the thread and told you your not ready. i wouldnt have told you. from now on though your own your ownj on here I dont have time for your stupid bs because your hurt inside because your not ready for Dc. It takes a long time to build intensity for Dc and simply put your not ready. Your a child inside and need to learn how to do with your emotions.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  11. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    see many Asian bodybuilders...no because they dotn have the genetics for the sport.
    Then you don't really follow the sport. If you meant, do you see many "top tier" Asian bodybuilders, like top 5 or top 10, then you're right, not a lot, but dude, there are a TON of asians in bodybuilding. That may have been the ignorant statement on the month.

    I may be inclined to agree with you that Asians aren't as genetically gifted in comparison to the other tribes as a vaguely, general umbrella statement. However, I also believe strongly that its more cultural then anything else. Most Asians aren't into muscle, so you have 2% of the tribe who prefer getting down and dirty over doing math, then yeah, the turn out isn't that great. I'm Asian, I'm huge and so are my friends who actually lift and compete.

    I'm not offended or anything. I'm not defending Asians in bodybuilding because I am Asian, I feel more white then Asian anyway, but the statement that there aren't a lot of Asians in bodybuilding was crazy.
    NSCA - CSCS

  12. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

    I may be inclined to agree with you that Asians aren't as genetically gifted in comparison to the other tribes as a vaguely, general umbrella statement. However, I also believe strongly that its more cultural then anything else. Most Asians aren't into muscle, so you have 2% of the tribe who prefer getting down and dirty over doing math, then yeah, the turn out isn't that great. I'm Asian, I'm huge and so are my friends who actually lift and compete.

    I
    It was a general statement.

    Black
    white
    Asian

    and remember there are a few that are out of the ordinary in each type that are just genetic freaks and there's nothing you can do about it.

    5ft11 211 isn't huge. your big. I'm 6ft2 238' I'm by no means huge.(I don't even consider myself big) (by normal people standards I'm big but not mine ) two hundred fifty pounds isn't even huge (for me). three hundred is huge. It also depends on how tall you are. four inches per square inch of height is huge. three inches is big. in between them is on the line between big and huge. so take your inches in height multiply it by three. then by four.I personally don't want to get huge, maybe border between big and huge. i know guys that are two hundred and sixty five pounds at six foot and have been three hundred pounds even and got out of breathe going to the mailbox and do you realize how much food it would take to do that.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  13. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    It was a general statement.

    Black
    white
    Asian

    and remember there are a few that are out of the ordinary in each type.

    5ft11 211 isnt huge. Im 6ft2 238 and Im by no means huge. 250 isnt even huge. 300 is huge.
    Somoans are pretty huge, probably the hugest of all the tribes, polynesians are rooted back to Asians.

    6'2 and looking not all that muscular at 238 isn't huge. 240-250 isn't huge if you're fat. Are we talking sheer body weight or are we taking into account muscle? Cause if we're talking sheer body mass, suck on a Sumo Wrestlers.
    NSCA - CSCS

  14. I've been 230 and I can get to 250 if I wanted to, but I would be one chunky monkey. I'm really not that big of an exception genetically. Genetics play a huge role, I'm not arguing that, I'm arguing your retarded statement that there are no asians in bodybuilding.
    NSCA - CSCS

  15. I think we have a different definition of huge, but since you threw in the word bodybuilding, I assumed we were accounting for LBM, not just sheer body mass.
    NSCA - CSCS

  16. My pitching coach was samoan and he was ****in huge.....never lifted really, just during our off season stuff. He did do our pitching workouts with all the pitchers.

    Oh and I'm talking like 6'4" 250ish maybe like 18% BF he ate pretty clean and a lot. He was natty, I THINK
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  17. The Rock is samoan no?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  18. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    The Rock is samoan no?
    Samoan and Black I believe.
    NSCA - CSCS

  19. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    dude I saved you a lot by telling you are not ready for Dcd. i saw your post over at intensemuscle about how some guy hurt your feelings for telling you you are not ready for Dc. and then all the Dc guys jumped in on the thread and told you your not ready. i wouldnt have told you. from now on though your own your ownj on here I dont have time for your stupid bs because your hurt inside because your not ready for Dc. It takes a long time to build intensity for Dc and simply put your not ready. Your a child inside and need to learn how to do with your emotions.
    Not trying to be a **** here because you seem like a decent dude, but didn't you basically get laughed off IM for your Eye Domination thread(still a running joke over there), then have to come back under an allternate user name?

    Back to the discussion at hand.... I gotta agree with on a whole, i believe black people have better genetics.

    I am in the ****ty genetics club, just gotta work that much harder..lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Samoan and Black I believe.
    didn't know this I though he was pure Samoan. I learned something about their culture talking to a girl on the internet who was from there a few years ago. it was interesting to say the least.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  21. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Samoan and Black I believe.

    is he carribean black? or regular black?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Not trying to be a **** here because you seem like a decent dude, but didn't you basically get laughed off IM for your Eye Domination thread(still a running joke over there), then have to come back under an allternate user name?

    Back to the discussion at hand.... I gotta agree with on a whole, i believe black people have better genetics.

    I am in the ****ty genetics club, just gotta work that much harder..lol
    yeah back in 2007.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  23. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    didn't know this I though he was pure Samoan. I learned something about their culture talking to a girl on the internet who was from there a few years ago. it was interesting to say the least.
    This could be myth or historical fact, but the Somans were a small tribe and dealt with island invaders very frequently. Since they were not large in numbers, they decided to mate the largest men and the largest women to produce the largest warriors.

    That's taking, "size matters" to a new level.
    NSCA - CSCS

  24. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    dude I saved you a lot by telling you are not ready for Dcd. i saw your post over at intensemuscle about how some guy hurt your feelings for telling you you are not ready for Dc. and then all the Dc guys jumped in on the thread and told you your not ready. i wouldnt have told you. from now on though your own your ownj on here I dont have time for your stupid bs because your hurt inside because your not ready for Dc. It takes a long time to build intensity for Dc and simply put your not ready. Your a child inside and need to learn how to do with your emotions.
    Ow, you made my vagina hurt. :waaaaaaa:
    I'll go take a peak at your physique pictures for inspiration. Eventually, hopefully, I'll lean how to "do with my emotions". LOL

  25. I'm sorry Smeton, but reading your posts is a lesson in deciphering 1st grade english.

    You are basing your entire argument against Mooch and Rugger based off of size...when truly size isn't the be all end all of existence. You in fact are perpetuating a stereotype that all bodybuilder's are "meatheads" who only care about how big someone is. As for this whole genetics issue, its a big damn excuse. Some people just have to work harder to get the same results. On a side note: "Genetics are why god created steroids "

    As for this whole big/huge thing you have going on, the head trainer at my gym is competing for his Pro-Card this weekend and will weigh in at 215 (he's about 5'9). By your standards that's not huge, but I've seen the man in person and he's HUGE. Franco Columbo was under 200 during competition and you're going to tell me he's not big? Please.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Michael Lockett at 278 lbs!!!
    By BeastFitness in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2016, 12:43 AM
  2. Honey is the natural carbohydrate source for endurance
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 11:55 PM
  3. Natural Testosterone Enhancers
    By Chemical Evolution in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2004, 07:58 PM
  4. Manipulating Natural Test Production
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 09:57 PM
  5. Avoid the Flu Naturally....
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 10:48 AM
Log in
Log in