Michael lockett natural?

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    see many Asian bodybuilders...no because they dotn have the genetics for the sport.
    Then you don't really follow the sport. If you meant, do you see many "top tier" Asian bodybuilders, like top 5 or top 10, then you're right, not a lot, but dude, there are a TON of asians in bodybuilding. That may have been the ignorant statement on the month.

I may be inclined to agree with you that Asians aren't as genetically gifted in comparison to the other tribes as a vaguely, general umbrella statement. However, I also believe strongly that its more cultural then anything else. Most Asians aren't into muscle, so you have 2% of the tribe who prefer getting down and dirty over doing math, then yeah, the turn out isn't that great. I'm Asian, I'm huge and so are my friends who actually lift and compete.

I'm not offended or anything. I'm not defending Asians in bodybuilding because I am Asian, I feel more white then Asian anyway, but the statement that there aren't a lot of Asians in bodybuilding was crazy.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

I may be inclined to agree with you that Asians aren't as genetically gifted in comparison to the other tribes as a vaguely, general umbrella statement. However, I also believe strongly that its more cultural then anything else. Most Asians aren't into muscle, so you have 2% of the tribe who prefer getting down and dirty over doing math, then yeah, the turn out isn't that great. I'm Asian, I'm huge and so are my friends who actually lift and compete.

I
    It was a general statement.

Black
    white
    Asian

and remember there are a few that are out of the ordinary in each type that are just genetic freaks and there's nothing you can do about it.

5ft11 211 isn't huge. your big. I'm 6ft2 238' I'm by no means huge.(I don't even consider myself big) (by normal people standards I'm big but not mine ) two hundred fifty pounds isn't even huge (for me). three hundred is huge. It also depends on how tall you are. four inches per square inch of height is huge. three inches is big. in between them is on the line between big and huge. so take your inches in height multiply it by three. then by four.I personally don't want to get huge, maybe border between big and huge. i know guys that are two hundred and sixty five pounds at six foot and have been three hundred pounds even and got out of breathe going to the mailbox and do you realize how much food it would take to do that.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    It was a general statement.

Black
    white
    Asian

and remember there are a few that are out of the ordinary in each type.

5ft11 211 isnt huge. Im 6ft2 238 and Im by no means huge. 250 isnt even huge. 300 is huge.
    Somoans are pretty huge, probably the hugest of all the tribes, polynesians are rooted back to Asians.

6'2 and looking not all that muscular at 238 isn't huge. 240-250 isn't huge if you're fat. Are we talking sheer body weight or are we taking into account muscle? Cause if we're talking sheer body mass, suck on a Sumo Wrestlers.
    NSCA - CSCS

4. I've been 230 and I can get to 250 if I wanted to, but I would be one chunky monkey. I'm really not that big of an exception genetically. Genetics play a huge role, I'm not arguing that, I'm arguing your retarded statement that there are no asians in bodybuilding.
    NSCA - CSCS

5. I think we have a different definition of huge, but since you threw in the word bodybuilding, I assumed we were accounting for LBM, not just sheer body mass.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

6. My pitching coach was samoan and he was ****in huge.....never lifted really, just during our off season stuff. He did do our pitching workouts with all the pitchers.

Oh and I'm talking like 6'4" 250ish maybe like 18% BF he ate pretty clean and a lot. He was natty, I THINK
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

7. The Rock is samoan no?
    Twitter SmetonFitness

8. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    The Rock is samoan no?
    Samoan and Black I believe.
    NSCA - CSCS

9. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    dude I saved you a lot by telling you are not ready for Dcd. i saw your post over at intensemuscle about how some guy hurt your feelings for telling you you are not ready for Dc. and then all the Dc guys jumped in on the thread and told you your not ready. i wouldnt have told you. from now on though your own your ownj on here I dont have time for your stupid bs because your hurt inside because your not ready for Dc. It takes a long time to build intensity for Dc and simply put your not ready. Your a child inside and need to learn how to do with your emotions.
    Not trying to be a **** here because you seem like a decent dude, but didn't you basically get laughed off IM for your Eye Domination thread(still a running joke over there), then have to come back under an allternate user name?

Back to the discussion at hand.... I gotta agree with on a whole, i believe black people have better genetics.

I am in the ****ty genetics club, just gotta work that much harder..lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    didn't know this I though he was pure Samoan. I learned something about their culture talking to a girl on the internet who was from there a few years ago. it was interesting to say the least.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

11. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

is he carribean black? or regular black?

12. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Not trying to be a **** here because you seem like a decent dude, but didn't you basically get laughed off IM for your Eye Domination thread(still a running joke over there), then have to come back under an allternate user name?

Back to the discussion at hand.... I gotta agree with on a whole, i believe black people have better genetics.

I am in the ****ty genetics club, just gotta work that much harder..lol
    yeah back in 2007.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

13. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    didn't know this I though he was pure Samoan. I learned something about their culture talking to a girl on the internet who was from there a few years ago. it was interesting to say the least.
    This could be myth or historical fact, but the Somans were a small tribe and dealt with island invaders very frequently. Since they were not large in numbers, they decided to mate the largest men and the largest women to produce the largest warriors.

That's taking, "size matters" to a new level.
    NSCA - CSCS

14. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    dude I saved you a lot by telling you are not ready for Dcd. i saw your post over at intensemuscle about how some guy hurt your feelings for telling you you are not ready for Dc. and then all the Dc guys jumped in on the thread and told you your not ready. i wouldnt have told you. from now on though your own your ownj on here I dont have time for your stupid bs because your hurt inside because your not ready for Dc. It takes a long time to build intensity for Dc and simply put your not ready. Your a child inside and need to learn how to do with your emotions.
    Ow, you made my vagina hurt. :waaaaaaa:
    I'll go take a peak at your physique pictures for inspiration. Eventually, hopefully, I'll lean how to "do with my emotions". LOL

15. I'm sorry Smeton, but reading your posts is a lesson in deciphering 1st grade english.

You are basing your entire argument against Mooch and Rugger based off of size...when truly size isn't the be all end all of existence. You in fact are perpetuating a stereotype that all bodybuilder's are "meatheads" who only care about how big someone is. As for this whole genetics issue, its a big damn excuse. Some people just have to work harder to get the same results. On a side note: "Genetics are why god created steroids "

As for this whole big/huge thing you have going on, the head trainer at my gym is competing for his Pro-Card this weekend and will weigh in at 215 (he's about 5'9). By your standards that's not huge, but I've seen the man in person and he's HUGE. Franco Columbo was under 200 during competition and you're going to tell me he's not big? Please.

16. If Samoans and Maori's weren't so damn lazy they would dominate the IFBB shows. Biggest people on earth. 6'2 250lbs at age 14 or 15 is not uncommon..im sure B unit would agree.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    If Samoans and Maori's weren't so damn lazy they would dominate the IFBB shows. Biggest people on earth. 6'2 250lbs at age 14 or 15 is not uncommon..im sure B unit would agree.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

18. ey folks keep the racism to a minimum please

19. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    I'm sorry Smeton, but reading your posts is a lesson in deciphering 1st grade english.

You are basing your entire argument against Mooch and Rugger based off of size...when truly size isn't the be all end all of existence. You in fact are perpetuating a stereotype that all bodybuilder's are "meatheads" who only care about how big someone is. As for this whole genetics issue, its a big damn excuse. Some people just have to work harder to get the same results. On a side note: "Genetics are why god created steroids "

As for this whole big/huge thing you have going on, the head trainer at my gym is competing for his Pro-Card this weekend and will weigh in at 215 (he's about 5'9). By your standards that's not huge, but I've seen the man in person and he's HUGE. Franco Columbo was under 200 during competition and you're going to tell me he's not big? Please.
    what are you sorry for....

You missed my point which is generally some tribes are more muscular. This is no way says 5ft4 and 200 is small. ort 5ft9 and 215. I'm saying 250 ripped for me isn't huge. its big , not huge though. Franco was the strongest man alive back than it was said. In conclusion many certain species of people can never have lifted a weight in their life and will be bigger than your average weight lifter that's been "pumping" for fifteen years and can't show dooky for. Thats all folks.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

20. Samoans are freaky thick, some people are bigger, some are more skilled, do your best. I Think its tough for people to give another person a compliment or believe in their hardwork if they are unable to replecate the success being considered.
    Anything is possible, some would say a 110 pound woman cannot lift a car but some have when they needed too and how is that possible? Well then its possible for some guys to be freaks because theres a whole lot more people who are bottom feeders on the other side of the spectrum.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Or because they don't care what some jackass on the internet thinks
    I see but what gives you the right to try and discredit someone who has the balls to compete? As you try and justify arm chair bb'er who sits at his computer and types is someone all natural or not. Point blank its like this to me, I am not the best bb'er or worst but I put or shut up Post pics, b4 you try and diss, thats just MY HONEST OPINION.

22. Quote Originally Posted by tirtle88 View Post
    That's a sick physique, big, but not too big, extremely aesthetic and not blocky and the conditioning is amazing. I hate the look of bodybuilders who somehow have abs on top of a fat gut.
    NSCA - CSCS

23. I usually dont tell people this but since it ralates to this subject im going to go ahead. it it's a myth(maybe fact)This may be intense so turn eyes away now...Im serious! This issue has haunted me a lot of my life and I have moved on...and I focus on the positive.

the way the slave breeders or any tribe that wanted to make bigger babies(sometimes over time) would is to have them drink cum of a grown man without air having hit the cum. This somehow puts test in the kids system at a young age. I used to live in inner city growing up because my dad was poor when i was six years old I was playing outside like a kid does...a black man approached me and said do you want to be like he-man...come here and he made me suck his you know what..I was three- six years old(cant really remember my age) I didn't know what it was..he told me this will give me the edge over other men because I'm putting something into your system at an early age. he forced me to swallow and he left. I never saw him again and he literally molested me. that is supposedly how people breed(over time) bigger guys. yes it is sad. I don't know how true this is. Since this has haunted me before I have researched it and what he told me seems to be true. do you notice when your girl swallows shes more uppity up from the test? well what would that do to a young girl if she did that or a young boy? well id make them more aggressive esp at a younger age. just like steroids would at a younger age.

off subject if youve watched the news you'll see mdma(not ecstacy like they call it ) pure cystal mdma. i qualify for testing this for the gov't because they consider what happened to me ptsd.(post traumatic stress disorder) also guys coming back from iraq qualify for testing this as well that have been though a lot. Certain organizations are pushing to make mdma legal prescription by doctors, and strict qualifications for those that can benefit from ptsd.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

24. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I usually dont tell people this but since it ralates to this subject im going to go ahead. it it's a myth(maybe fact)This may be intense so turn eyes away now...Im serious! This issue has haunted me a lot of my life and I have moved on...and I focus on the positive.

the way the slave breeders or any tribe that wanted to make bigger babies(sometimes over time) would is to have them drink cum of a grown man without air having hit the cum. This somehow puts test in the kids system at a young age. I used to live in inner city growing up because my dad was poor when i was six years old I was playing outside like a kid does...a black man approached me and said do you want to be like he-man...come here and he made me suck his you know what..I was three- six years old(cant really remember my age) I didn't know what it was..he told me this will give me the edge over other men because I'm putting something into your system at an early age. he forced me to swallow and he left. I never saw him again and he literally molested me. that is supposedly how people breed(over time) bigger guys. yes it is sad. I don't know how true this is. Since this has haunted me before I have researched it and what he told me seems to be true. do you notice when your girl swallows shes more uppity up from the test? well what would that do to a young girl if she did that or a young boy? well id make them more aggressive esp at a younger age. just like steroids would at a younger age.

25. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I usually dont tell people this but since it ralates to this subject im going to go ahead. it it's a myth(maybe fact)This may be intense so turn eyes away now...Im serious! This issue has haunted me a lot of my life and I have moved on...and I focus on the positive.

I thought you were joking around until I found this

Kind of...My girlfriend started to workout, and she came up to me and said " I'm going to start supplementing with your semen everyday because the testosterone makes me feel better with more energy" WHAT the HELL.is she a Freak or what??
    I'm a bit skeptical about vials of man sperm as a natty test booster, but I wouldn't know... still... I can't tell if you're being serious.
    NSCA - CSCS

26. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

I'm a bit skeptical about vials of man sperm as a natty test booster, but I wouldn't know... still... I can't tell if you're being serious.
    yeah its comon knowledge man if your using steroids your girl swallows them and becomes more masucline so if you dont want a he-man girlfriend dont let her swallow(then again she is grown up and it wont effect her no way as if she were younger) the younger it happens the more momentum it gains in the system.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

27. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

Im not a big joker and I wouldnt joke about this. This is someones life your playing with when this happens if the person isnt healthy enough to overcome this. which takes alot of mental will power
    Twitter SmetonFitness

28. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    yeah its comon knowledge man if your using steroids your girl swallows them and becomes more masucline so if you dont want a he-man girlfriend dont let her swallow(then again she is grown up and it wont effect her no way as if she were younger) the younger it happens the more momentum it gains in the system.
    What a load of crap. You do not excrete large amounts of testosterone through your semen. In fact that levels of testosterone in your semen are negligible. Not to mention the acid in both your mouth and stomach would destroy the semen almost immediately. I'm amazed anyone believes this garbage.

29. Not to mention testosterone has a terrible bio-availability. There is a reason it's injected, and that's to bypass the digestive track. Come on now, this is common sense. Even the oral designer steroids have to be sythesized and have methyl's and other attachments to make it through the digestive track.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. micheal lockett drops out of nationals at last minute?
    By mooch2321 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 04:20 PM
  2. michael phelps: how is this possible?
    By julius kelp in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 02:19 PM
  3. Michael Vick
    By oswizzle in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 03:32 PM