Michael lockett natural? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Michael lockett natural?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    there's something called genetics my friend. most black guys have these naturally then white guys; although not always the case. germans and northern European ppl are known for muscular genetics, some even more so than the west africans. west africa is where the super muscles come from while east african they run 50 miles per day starting at a young age intill there adults and are twigs. do some studying on continents and who are the most genetically muscular ppl for this sport.

    see many Asian bodybuilders...no because they dotn have the genetics for the sport.

    I never heard black ppl complaining about genetics its always these small white boys that have sucky ones and cant get big.

    so generally it goes something like this as far as genetics in this sport..
    Black people
    White people


    and I'm white. just open your eyes and look around. and i know its an ego bash to some of you that have sucky genetics . its always the skinny white boys complaining. man up and do the best with what you have and just come to terms with it
    Sort of went on a tangent along with trying to place reason on the user's response, didn't ya? lol

    Genetics play a role, sure. However, if what he quoted was true then I would would strongly suspect he was lying about being natural or about what he ate.

  2. Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4769

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Ive proved me point you have no wrong to talk if your arnt big yourself mooch because you haven't ever been big and most likely don't have genetics like Micheal. in other words I know more than you on this subject...post all your want Ill present the facts while you keep looking ignorant and keep being small.
    What does Mooch being big have to do with anything? Does someone have to be huge to be knowledgeable? You claim to be bigger than him and you can't even put a sentence together, never mind responding to his arguments without resorting to petty insults. Can't you come up with anything more substantive?
  3. ThomasRivera's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    483

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    natural bodybuilders are being tested before and after shows every one of them starting in 2009 Distilled.

    also do I believe its possible that micheal lockett is natural? Yes I do

    do i think he is? i could care less if he is or isn't. I believe he was when he was saying he was. is he still saying it? then i have no doubts in my mind. enough said again most black guys have better genetics than white guys and if you havent met any you haven't trained (at least the few Ivebeen too) (and Ive been to mostly all white ones as well)in a hardcore gym or you've been secluded not to see this.

    WSM competitions say otherwise.
    •   
       

  4. Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1165

    Reputation

    First off if you read and then knew Micheal Lockett you would know he is Jamaican, not the typical american Black man. 2 different genepools not corrupted by over processed food and such. Now since all of you armchair bb'ers, and mouse clickers know so damn much, look at Kai Greene before he used steroids, look at Brandon Curry before he used steroids, but wait Ronnie Coleman won his pro qualifier with no steroids. There are many many top bb'ers that are natural just open your fockin eyes.

    And I wont even go into the jail system please tell me that have steroids in jail, and I will laugh your ass back to your mouse, and chips you call life.

    This thread was such a Bb.com thread and I am ashamed I even responded to one ignorant asinine idiot.

    In additon I know many top Carribean BB'ers and you know to represent a country you have to be drug tested, not saying all of them are clean, but look at some of these:Google Image Result for http://www.jonesbahamas.com/tpllib/img.php?im=cat_123/17342.jpg&w=300&h=375

    Google Image Result for http://www.triniview.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.Download Item&g2_itemId=261631&g2_seria lNumber=8

    http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...bodychamps.JPG
  5. Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1165

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasRivera View Post
    WSM competitions say otherwise.
    Hmm obviously you have not been to the Arnold Classics. Or to some Powerlifting Meets...

    Television does not dictate facts

    Do a search and then post up...
  6. ThomasRivera's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    483

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6 View Post
    Hmm obviously you have not been to the Arnold Classics. Or to some Powerlifting Meets...

    Television does not dictate facts

    Do a search and then post up...

    I haven't been to Arnold Classics or any pro powerlifting meets, I don't see what that has to do with the subject at hand though. Television doesn't dictate facts, you're right, but theres a difference between a televised event and television. The WSM competition isn't for show. It's really ludicrous to suggest that blacks are generally more gifted than whites and vice versa. I could easilly say Ryan Kennelly holds the worlds heaviest bench record so theres no chance blacks have better genetics.
  7. ThomasRivera's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    483

    Reputation

    Additionally, how do you know that these guys didn't juice? Do you judge that by physique? Or do you have access to testing records with a broad enough spectrum of tests that would've shown they tested negative for a wide range of AAS?
  8. tirtle88's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    169

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6 View Post
    First off if you read and then knew Micheal Lockett you would know he is Jamaican, not the typical american Black man. 2 different genepools not corrupted by over processed food and such. Now since all of you armchair bb'ers, and mouse clickers know so damn much, look at Kai Greene before he used steroids, look at Brandon Curry before he used steroids, but wait Ronnie Coleman won his pro qualifier with no steroids. There are many many top bb'ers that are natural just open your fockin eyes.

    And I wont even go into the jail system please tell me that have steroids in jail, and I will laugh your ass back to your mouse, and chips you call life.

    This thread was such a Bb.com thread and I am ashamed I even responded to one ignorant asinine idiot.

    In additon I know many top Carribean BB'ers and you know to represent a country you have to be drug tested, not saying all of them are clean, but look at some of these:Google Image Result for http://www.jonesbahamas.com/tpllib/img.php?im=cat_123/17342.jpg&w=300&h=375

    Google Image Result for http://www.triniview.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.Download Item&g2_itemId=261631&g2_seria lNumber=8

    http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...bodychamps.JPG

    While you have a point... Let me just make it clear that prisoners do have access to steriods!!! My security coworker worked as a corrections officer for the last 18 years and he is in to bodybuilding too, and said they would hook up the prisoners with anything for the right price.Especially steriods like he told me its all about being top dawg in jail.
  9. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Sort of went on a tangent along with trying to place reason on the user's response, didn't ya? lol

    Genetics play a role, sure. However, if what he quoted was true then I would would strongly suspect he was lying about being natural or about what he ate.
    yeah I guess so. Just making a point about genetics. Gee it would be so much easier if we all were Brock Lesnars.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  10. Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    First off if you read and then knew Micheal Lockett you would know he is Jamaican, not the typical american Black man. 2 different genepools not corrupted by over processed food and such. Now since all of you armchair bb'ers, and mouse clickers know so damn much, look at Kai Greene before he used steroids, look at Brandon Curry before he used steroids, but wait Ronnie Coleman won his pro qualifier with no steroids. There are many many top bb'ers that are natural just open your fockin eyes.

    And I wont even go into the jail system please tell me that have steroids in jail, and I will laugh your ass back to your mouse, and chips you call life.

    Woah, hold up there boss! You can't call other's armchair BBer's by giving opinions and then counter with an 'opinion' and say it's more legit then theirs. You say Ronnie won being juice free but that is based off of what, exactly? Both sides are making their arguments based off limited facts and information. Neither side can actually be proven.

    Now let's get into something I actually know a little bit on... No steroids in the jail system? I know for a fact that you're wrong. Anything you can get on the streets you can get in jail. Ever think it would be slightly easier to get hold and store oral steroids than it would be to maintain jailhouse tattoo material? I do.
  11. Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1165

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Woah, hold up there boss! You can't call other's armchair BBer's by giving opinions and then counter with an 'opinion' and say it's more legit then theirs. You say Ronnie won being juice free but that is based off of what, exactly? Both sides are making their arguments based off limited facts and information. Neither side can actually be proven.

    Now let's get into something I actually know a little bit on... No steroids in the jail system? I know for a fact that you're wrong. Anything you can get on the streets you can get in jail. Ever think it would be slightly easier to get hold and store oral steroids than it would be to maintain jailhouse tattoo material? I do.

    Well point taken...
    I do know Co's and I know about their usage. I call them arm chair bb'ers cause they dont put up any pics,all they do is hate when people are doing there thing. I still stand by my opinoins on Carribean Bb'ers because I know quite a few, and I have seen how all natty can look. But whatever haters are everywhere.
  12. Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1165

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasRivera View Post
    I haven't been to Arnold Classics or any pro powerlifting meets, I don't see what that has to do with the subject at hand though. Television doesn't dictate facts, you're right, but theres a difference between a televised event and television. The WSM competition isn't for show. It's really ludicrous to suggest that blacks are generally more gifted than whites and vice versa. I could easilly say Ryan Kennelly holds the worlds heaviest bench record so theres no chance blacks have better genetics.
    Never said anybody was genetically more gifted, just making a point blacks do compete in WSM and powerlifting events.
  13. Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    I know a lot of people from St. Thomas and Jamaica and their genetics are amazing, no doubt. I know several of them who are lifters and are, by all accounts, natural but they aren't Ronnie Coleman's even in his pre-distended gut days. It seems their lower bodies are really where they are the most gifted. Quad sweeps that are just amazing.
  14. mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2013

    Reputation

    havent been on in a day but regardless of the way this thread has turned i still want to apologize to smeton...i dont want to perpetuate an online battle that can never be decided...so...agree to disagree? oh and by the way i am not small...im 5'10 215lbs at about 10 percent right now...ive been doing this shiz for a while...and smeton please stop leaving me those rude neg comments...if your gonna be a ****, have the balls to do it in the open on the forum.
  15. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Woah, hold up there boss! You can't call other's armchair BBer's by giving opinions and then counter with an 'opinion' and say it's more legit then theirs. You say Ronnie won being juice free but that is based off of what, exactly? Both sides are making their arguments based off limited facts and information. Neither side can actually be proven.

    Now let's get into something I actually know a little bit on... No steroids in the jail system? I know for a fact that you're wrong. Anything you can get on the streets you can get in jail. Ever think it would be slightly easier to get hold and store oral steroids than it would be to maintain jailhouse tattoo material? I do.
    your not exactly an arm clicker Jayhawk, Youve got nothing to worry about. Point is some simply have better genetics than others . one can use all they want they just dont have those NATURAL genetics. sad but true.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  16. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6 View Post
    Well point taken...
    I do know Co's and I know about their usage. I call them arm chair bb'ers cause they dont put up any pics,all they do is hate when people are doing there thing. I still stand by my opinoins on Carribean Bb'ers because I know quite a few, and I have seen how all natty can look. But whatever haters are everywhere.
    most of the people don't post there pics because embarrassed of it. and I can feel that pain. I was kind of there at one point in my life and never ever have been embarrassed of myself!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  17. Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4769

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    most of the people don't post there pics because embarrassed of it. and I can feel that pain. I was kind of there at one point in my life and never ever have been embarrassed of myself!
    Or because they don't care what some jackass on the internet thinks
  18. mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2013

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Or because they don't care what some jackass on the internet thinks


    lol...how true...mabye i will post some now tho...u know...just to show you guys my "genetics"
  19. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    lol...how true...mabye i will post some now tho...u know...just to show you guys my "genetics"
    lol . nice:donut:
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Or because they don't care what some jackass on the internet thinks

    dude I saved you a lot by telling you are not ready for Dcd. i saw your post over at intensemuscle about how some guy hurt your feelings for telling you you are not ready for Dc. and then all the Dc guys jumped in on the thread and told you your not ready. i wouldnt have told you. from now on though your own your ownj on here I dont have time for your stupid bs because your hurt inside because your not ready for Dc. It takes a long time to build intensity for Dc and simply put your not ready. Your a child inside and need to learn how to do with your emotions.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  21. VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    see many Asian bodybuilders...no because they dotn have the genetics for the sport.
    Then you don't really follow the sport. If you meant, do you see many "top tier" Asian bodybuilders, like top 5 or top 10, then you're right, not a lot, but dude, there are a TON of asians in bodybuilding. That may have been the ignorant statement on the month.

    I may be inclined to agree with you that Asians aren't as genetically gifted in comparison to the other tribes as a vaguely, general umbrella statement. However, I also believe strongly that its more cultural then anything else. Most Asians aren't into muscle, so you have 2% of the tribe who prefer getting down and dirty over doing math, then yeah, the turn out isn't that great. I'm Asian, I'm huge and so are my friends who actually lift and compete.

    I'm not offended or anything. I'm not defending Asians in bodybuilding because I am Asian, I feel more white then Asian anyway, but the statement that there aren't a lot of Asians in bodybuilding was crazy.
    NSCA - CSCS
  22. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

    I may be inclined to agree with you that Asians aren't as genetically gifted in comparison to the other tribes as a vaguely, general umbrella statement. However, I also believe strongly that its more cultural then anything else. Most Asians aren't into muscle, so you have 2% of the tribe who prefer getting down and dirty over doing math, then yeah, the turn out isn't that great. I'm Asian, I'm huge and so are my friends who actually lift and compete.

    I
    It was a general statement.

    Black
    white
    Asian

    and remember there are a few that are out of the ordinary in each type that are just genetic freaks and there's nothing you can do about it.

    5ft11 211 isn't huge. your big. I'm 6ft2 238' I'm by no means huge.(I don't even consider myself big) (by normal people standards I'm big but not mine ) two hundred fifty pounds isn't even huge (for me). three hundred is huge. It also depends on how tall you are. four inches per square inch of height is huge. three inches is big. in between them is on the line between big and huge. so take your inches in height multiply it by three. then by four.I personally don't want to get huge, maybe border between big and huge. i know guys that are two hundred and sixty five pounds at six foot and have been three hundred pounds even and got out of breathe going to the mailbox and do you realize how much food it would take to do that.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  23. VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    It was a general statement.

    Black
    white
    Asian

    and remember there are a few that are out of the ordinary in each type.

    5ft11 211 isnt huge. Im 6ft2 238 and Im by no means huge. 250 isnt even huge. 300 is huge.
    Somoans are pretty huge, probably the hugest of all the tribes, polynesians are rooted back to Asians.

    6'2 and looking not all that muscular at 238 isn't huge. 240-250 isn't huge if you're fat. Are we talking sheer body weight or are we taking into account muscle? Cause if we're talking sheer body mass, suck on a Sumo Wrestlers.
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    I've been 230 and I can get to 250 if I wanted to, but I would be one chunky monkey. I'm really not that big of an exception genetically. Genetics play a huge role, I'm not arguing that, I'm arguing your retarded statement that there are no asians in bodybuilding.
    NSCA - CSCS
  25. VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    I think we have a different definition of huge, but since you threw in the word bodybuilding, I assumed we were accounting for LBM, not just sheer body mass.
    NSCA - CSCS
  26. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,669
    Rep Power
    2038266

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My pitching coach was samoan and he was ****in huge.....never lifted really, just during our off season stuff. He did do our pitching workouts with all the pitchers.

    Oh and I'm talking like 6'4" 250ish maybe like 18% BF he ate pretty clean and a lot. He was natty, I THINK
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  27. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    The Rock is samoan no?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  28. VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    The Rock is samoan no?
    Samoan and Black I believe.
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136023

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    dude I saved you a lot by telling you are not ready for Dcd. i saw your post over at intensemuscle about how some guy hurt your feelings for telling you you are not ready for Dc. and then all the Dc guys jumped in on the thread and told you your not ready. i wouldnt have told you. from now on though your own your ownj on here I dont have time for your stupid bs because your hurt inside because your not ready for Dc. It takes a long time to build intensity for Dc and simply put your not ready. Your a child inside and need to learn how to do with your emotions.
    Not trying to be a **** here because you seem like a decent dude, but didn't you basically get laughed off IM for your Eye Domination thread(still a running joke over there), then have to come back under an allternate user name?

    Back to the discussion at hand.... I gotta agree with on a whole, i believe black people have better genetics.

    I am in the ****ty genetics club, just gotta work that much harder..lol
  30. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Samoan and Black I believe.
    didn't know this I though he was pure Samoan. I learned something about their culture talking to a girl on the internet who was from there a few years ago. it was interesting to say the least.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  31. mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2013

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Samoan and Black I believe.

    is he carribean black? or regular black?
  32. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Not trying to be a **** here because you seem like a decent dude, but didn't you basically get laughed off IM for your Eye Domination thread(still a running joke over there), then have to come back under an allternate user name?

    Back to the discussion at hand.... I gotta agree with on a whole, i believe black people have better genetics.

    I am in the ****ty genetics club, just gotta work that much harder..lol
    yeah back in 2007.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  33. VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    didn't know this I though he was pure Samoan. I learned something about their culture talking to a girl on the internet who was from there a few years ago. it was interesting to say the least.
    This could be myth or historical fact, but the Somans were a small tribe and dealt with island invaders very frequently. Since they were not large in numbers, they decided to mate the largest men and the largest women to produce the largest warriors.

    That's taking, "size matters" to a new level.
    NSCA - CSCS
  34. Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4769

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    dude I saved you a lot by telling you are not ready for Dcd. i saw your post over at intensemuscle about how some guy hurt your feelings for telling you you are not ready for Dc. and then all the Dc guys jumped in on the thread and told you your not ready. i wouldnt have told you. from now on though your own your ownj on here I dont have time for your stupid bs because your hurt inside because your not ready for Dc. It takes a long time to build intensity for Dc and simply put your not ready. Your a child inside and need to learn how to do with your emotions.
    Ow, you made my vagina hurt. :waaaaaaa:
    I'll go take a peak at your physique pictures for inspiration. Eventually, hopefully, I'll lean how to "do with my emotions". LOL
  35. Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    681

    Reputation

    I'm sorry Smeton, but reading your posts is a lesson in deciphering 1st grade english.

    You are basing your entire argument against Mooch and Rugger based off of size...when truly size isn't the be all end all of existence. You in fact are perpetuating a stereotype that all bodybuilder's are "meatheads" who only care about how big someone is. As for this whole genetics issue, its a big damn excuse. Some people just have to work harder to get the same results. On a side note: "Genetics are why god created steroids "

    As for this whole big/huge thing you have going on, the head trainer at my gym is competing for his Pro-Card this weekend and will weigh in at 215 (he's about 5'9). By your standards that's not huge, but I've seen the man in person and he's HUGE. Franco Columbo was under 200 during competition and you're going to tell me he's not big? Please.
  36. Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4320

    Reputation

    If Samoans and Maori's weren't so damn lazy they would dominate the IFBB shows. Biggest people on earth. 6'2 250lbs at age 14 or 15 is not uncommon..im sure B unit would agree.
  37. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,669
    Rep Power
    2038266

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    If Samoans and Maori's weren't so damn lazy they would dominate the IFBB shows. Biggest people on earth. 6'2 250lbs at age 14 or 15 is not uncommon..im sure B unit would agree.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. tirtle88's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    169

    Reputation

    ey folks keep the racism to a minimum please
  39. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    I'm sorry Smeton, but reading your posts is a lesson in deciphering 1st grade english.

    You are basing your entire argument against Mooch and Rugger based off of size...when truly size isn't the be all end all of existence. You in fact are perpetuating a stereotype that all bodybuilder's are "meatheads" who only care about how big someone is. As for this whole genetics issue, its a big damn excuse. Some people just have to work harder to get the same results. On a side note: "Genetics are why god created steroids "

    As for this whole big/huge thing you have going on, the head trainer at my gym is competing for his Pro-Card this weekend and will weigh in at 215 (he's about 5'9). By your standards that's not huge, but I've seen the man in person and he's HUGE. Franco Columbo was under 200 during competition and you're going to tell me he's not big? Please.
    what are you sorry for....

    You missed my point which is generally some tribes are more muscular. This is no way says 5ft4 and 200 is small. ort 5ft9 and 215. I'm saying 250 ripped for me isn't huge. its big , not huge though. Franco was the strongest man alive back than it was said. In conclusion many certain species of people can never have lifted a weight in their life and will be bigger than your average weight lifter that's been "pumping" for fifteen years and can't show dooky for. Thats all folks.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  40. somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    Samoans are freaky thick, some people are bigger, some are more skilled, do your best. I Think its tough for people to give another person a compliment or believe in their hardwork if they are unable to replecate the success being considered.
    Anything is possible, some would say a 110 pound woman cannot lift a car but some have when they needed too and how is that possible? Well then its possible for some guys to be freaks because theres a whole lot more people who are bottom feeders on the other side of the spectrum.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. micheal lockett drops out of nationals at last minute?
    By mooch2321 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 03:20 PM
  2. michael phelps: how is this possible?
    By julius kelp in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 01:19 PM
  3. Michael Vick
    By oswizzle in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 02:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in