Michael lockett natural?

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
Is that NPC guy michael lockett really still a natural bodybuilder? and then he eat junk food....:think:

1 year improvement 25 lbs.....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
he is a lying piece of **** if you ask me...never been on steroids and only eats 50 grams of protein a day...while eating candy all day long...riiiight.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do any of you guys know where I can find the article online?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
possible. one in a million genetics.

there's a guy named Mariusz Pudzianowski. he's a worlds strongest man competitor. at least he was. he was featured in MD during the spring of 05. he was featured because he is built like a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter. he was asked what his diet was, and here's what he said.
breakfast - 1 dozen eggs, 3 pounds of bacon. i snack on candy (the hard candy treats) because i'm always so hungry. anyways, here's what he looks like - and he doesn't compete in bodybuilding, so this is his normal look and body fat:

the odds of michael lockett having those kinds of genetics is freakishly rare, but still in the realm of possible.

Mariusz Pudzianowski: Workout and Diet » iFitandHealthy.com

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Mariuz will die young eating 3lbs of bacon and one dozen eggs everyday for breaky, ouch.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards

there's a guy named Mariusz Pudzianowski. he's a worlds strongest man competitor. at least he was. he was featured in MD during the spring of 05. he was featured because he is built like a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter. he was asked what his diet was, and here's what he said.
breakfast - 1 dozen eggs, 3 pounds of bacon. i snack on candy (the hard candy treats) because i'm always so hungry. anyways, here's what he looks like - and he doesn't compete in bodybuilding, so this is his normal look and body fat:

the odds of michael lockett having those kinds of genetics is freakishly rare, but still in the realm of possible.

Mariusz Pudzianowski: Workout and Diet »*iFitandHealthy.com

yea i kno who mariuz pudzianaski is you can see him on espn competing against the other guys and for his strength he takes steriods too.... michael locket said he is completely natural.....:rofl:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he is a lying piece of **** if you ask me...never been on steroids and only eats 50 grams of protein a day...while eating candy all day long...riiiight.
there's something called genetics my friend. most black guys have these naturally then white guys; although not always the case. germans and northern European ppl are known for muscular genetics, some even more so than the west africans. west africa is where the super muscles come from while east african they run 50 miles per day starting at a young age intill there adults and are twigs. do some studying on continents and who are the most genetically muscular ppl for this sport.

see many Asian bodybuilders...no because they dotn have the genetics for the sport.

I never heard black ppl complaining about genetics its always these small white boys that have sucky ones and cant get big.

so generally it goes something like this as far as genetics in this sport..
Black people
White people

and I'm white. just open your eyes and look around. and i know its an ego bash to some of you that have sucky genetics . its always the skinny white boys complaining. man up and do the best with what you have and just come to terms with it

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i kept but wonder is it bc of the slave days
I think they were used as slaves because they had the muscle for the job. I don't think it developed BECAUSE of the hard labor, it was just a reason to use them.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i kept but wonder is it bc of the slave days
some people say it is. They did do that which actually the inventor of slave breeding was a black Caribbean man (a slave trader)which introduced slave breeding to the white owners in North carolina. and he taught the other slave traders to breed for physically work. this happened a good one hundred years or so,I think.(slave breeding) Dont quote me look it up for yourself

also hitler had Nazi camps in different p[arts of europe,where he took women withy blonde hair, blue eyes , broad shoulders and mated them with the best physcial german officers thats another theory why some a select few of germans are monsters. This only lasted a few years and the people of the town banished the breeding camp.

I cant say its true it could be...I wouldn't think it would make that much of a difference because point is before this stuff even happened northern euro people are known for there muscular size and so are west Africans.

I know this is a touchy subject so Im staying off it do your research. this is somethign Im not really interested in. it is interesting. ill stay away from it though

Last edited:
tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
there's something called genetics my friend. most black guys have these naturally then white guys; although not always the case. germans and northern European ppl are known for muscular genetics, some even more so than the west africans. west africa is where the super muscles come from while east african they run 50 miles per day starting at a young age intill there adults and are twigs. do some studying on continents and who are the most genetically muscular ppl for this sport.

see many Asian bodybuilders...no because they dotn have the genetics for the sport.

I never heard black ppl complaining about genetics its always these small white boys that have sucky ones and cant get big.

Black people
White people

and I'm white. just open your eyes and look around. and i know its an ego bash to some of you that have sucky genetics . its always the skinny white boys complaining. man up and do the best with what you have and just come to terms with it

what about hispanic genetics?

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards

Mariusz Pudzianowski: Workout and Diet »*iFitandHealthy.com

he's like the ronnie coleman of the worlds strongest man competition.:bow28:

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some people say it is. They did do that which actually the inventor of slave breeding was a black Caribbean man (a slave trader)which introduced slave breeding to the white owners in North carolina. and he taught the other slave traders to breed for physically work. this happened a good one hundred years I think. Dont quote me look it up for yourself

also hitler had Nazi camps in different p[arts of europe,where he took women withy blonde hair, blue eyes , broad shoulders and mated them with the best physcial german officers thats another theory why some a select few of germans are monsters. This only lasted a few years and the people of the town banished the breeding camp.
good point.. i have a freind at my old work.. he has great gene.. he eats like ****. eat 4 times a day if u count a bag of chips and hang cleans 315 and he is under 12%. hes 6'2 at 230.. age 31

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about hispanic genetics?
haven't studied them much. the girls do have nice booties though no? or is that latino..either or the gals are very attractive and Im attracted to them.

the whle greek, italin guys are good looking as well. the greeks used to have orgies and are known as fun loving people , then rome conquer greece and adopted their orgies and lifestyle.

what is hispanic?

Spanish and Indian are Mexican I know.

ponte de leon a explorer was hispanic if I remember from fifth grade.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
haven't studied them much. the girls do have nice booties though no? or is that latino..either or the gals are very attractive and Im attracted to them.

the whle greek, italin guys are good looking as well. the greeks used to have orgies and are known as fun loving people , then rome conquer greece and adopted their orgies and lifestyle.

what is hispanic?

Spanish and Indian are Mexican I know.

ponte de leon a explorer was hispanic if I remember from fifth grade.

mexican please tell me more

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new ufc champ Brock Lesnar is an example of a white boy with genetics.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and do I think Micheal lock is natural? hell yes I do.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
and do I think Micheal lock is natural? hell yes I do.

you sir have something wrong with your mind, i think. if you say his wonderful genetics make him 250 pounds and 4 percent bodyfat while eating 50 grams of protein a day and not using steroids...lol please stop making a fool of yourself on this thread and throwing your "amazing" white boy genetics in my face.... oh and by the way...brock lezner uses steroids too

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
lol. not saying that, but 3 pounds of bacon and ripped defies the odds of any cutting steroid out there.
marius also works out for literally eight hours EVERY day...and he too is juiced.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you sir have something wrong with your mind, i think. if you say his wonderful genetics make him 250 pounds and 4 percent bodyfat while eating 50 grams of protein a day and not using steroids...lol please stop making a fool of yourself on this thread and throwing your "amazing" white boy genetics in my face.... oh and by the way...brock lezner uses steroids too
get your facts strait . i said nothing about Micheal Lockeet eating 50 gram protein per day. Micheal eats like he should on top of great genetics. whoever listed that candy and 50 gram protein bs doesnt have there facts strait. micheal may have eaten that one day or something. generally(almost every day) he eats like a bodybuilder.

Brock, may. also realize Brock was 6ft3,250 lbs and ripped in tenth grade on his hs wrestling team. He has never failed a drug test (and hes gotten tested a good bit with his fame)so if he does use its designer stuff or stuff that isn't tested for. Ive been folling around with bodybuilding for six and a half years. My first six months I gained 40 lbs. I think thats pretty good for not using anything but protein and creatine.

When I was stuck at 215 six years ago. two years later I got up to 230 after a friend taught me how.(Thank you Eric) i thought bigger guys than I were on something and the only way I can get big is by juice which is clearly untrue. It just goes to show if you learn and apply you can get very big. I clearly dont have elite genetics for this sport; although i have a few bodyparts that stand out and at least decent genetics for the sport of bodybuilding.now Im 240 and Im starting to really cut the fat so weight will go down and I'll appear leaner.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
point is I don't care if someone is natural or not that's their choice. if you have good genetics on top of the right training, nutrition and supplementation your doing to dominate this sport.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
get your facts strait . i said nothing about Micheal Lockeet eating 50 gram protein per day. Micheal eats like he should on top of great genetics. whoever listed that candy and 50 gram protein bs doesnt have there facts strait. micheal may have eaten that one day or something. generally(almost every day) he eats like a bodybuilder.

Brock, may. also realize Brock was 6ft3,250 lbs and ripped in tenth grade on his hs wrestling team. He has never failed a drug test (and hes gotten tested a good bit with his fame)so if he does use its designer stuff or stuff that isn't tested for. Ive been folling around with bodybuilding for six and a half years. My first six months I gained 40 lbs. I think thats pretty good for not using anything but protein and creatine.

When I was stuck at 215 six years ago. two years later I got up to 230 after a friend taught me how.(Thank you Eric) i thought bigger guys than I were on something and the only way I can get big is by juice which is clearly untrue. It just goes to show if you learn and apply you can get very big. I clearly dont have elite genetics for this sport; although i have a few bodyparts that stand out and at least decent genetics for the sport of bodybuilding.now Im 240 and Im starting to really cut the fat so weight will go down and I'll appear leaner.

lol...you need to get your facts straight...micheal lockett claims to eat kfc and candy all the time and says he gets mabye 50grams of protein a day...he is lying...he also uses steroids...you have no idea what your talking about....and at 240 i bet you are nowhere near contest shape...when you get to 4% bodyfat then you can tell me your weight.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well mr big why don't you post pictures of yourself instead since you seem to know what your doing?

wait thats because Im 100 % certain you are smaller than me. lmaoooooooooooooo

Game over

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...you need to get your facts straight...micheal lockett claims to eat kfc and candy all the time and says he gets mabye 50grams of protein a day...he is lying...he also uses steroids...you have no idea what your talking about....and at 240 i bet you are nowhere near contest shape...when you get to 4% bodyfat then you can tell me your weight.
and no he doesn't i know him thank you. You guys who don't believe this can be accomplished are just short changing yourself. ask someone who used to be skeptical of this as well.

btw mooch its not smart to be coming in here as a noob and running your mouth. you have to work your way up too it or youll just get negged a lot. probally better if you create another screenname

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
and no he doesn't i know him thank you. You guys who don't believe this can be accomplished are just short changing yourself. ask someone who used to be skeptical of this as well.

btw mooch its not smart to be coming in here as a noob and running your mouth. you have to work your way up too it or youll just get negged a lot. probally better if you create another screenname

wtf...what makes you think im a noob...that i doant have 5000 posts...know what that shows me? that you have noo life...and the only B!tch negging me is you...the op of this thread actually just pos repped me cuz he probly thinks ur dumb too

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
and in his last interview he told the world he doesnt eat like a bodybuilder...so now you(who knows him) are also callin him a liar...the dude lies...face it.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
He came back this year 25 lbs heavier (according to Palumbo) with the same conditioning . . . Natural ? Absolutely not.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wtf...what makes you think im a noob...that i doant have 5000 posts...know what that shows me? that you have noo life...and the only B!tch negging me is you...the op of this thread actually just pos repped me cuz he probly thinks ur dumb too
he repped me as well.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i believe he is the only guys that don't are the ones that don't know how to get big without eating and have sucky genetics.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive proved me point you have no wrong to talk if your arnt big yourself mooch because you haven't ever been big and most likely don't have genetics like Micheal. in other words I know more than you on this subject...post all your want Ill present the facts while you keep looking ignorant and keep being small.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think he's natural. I know of a few top level guys who are not natural but swear up and down to every joe schmo they see that they are. To them Testosterone, hGH and IGF-1 are natural in the body so using them is still "natural" in a way. Now Im not saying this is a large population but there are some out there.

Also passing drug test's isn't an extremley tough science. Professional athletes can use 1000mg of test, 600mg deca, 50IU's of hGH a week and can avoid being caught. They can be tested up to 5 times a year. Natural Body builders are only tested when they win shows.......nuff said :cool:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think he's natural. I know of a few top level guys who are not natural but swear up and down to every joe schmo they see that they are. To them Testosterone, hGH and IGF-1 are natural in the body so using them is still "natural" in a way. Now Im not saying this is a large population but there are some out there.

Also passing drug test's isn't an extremely tough science. Professional athletes can use 1000mg of test, 600mg deca, 50IU's of hGH a week and can avoid being caught. They can be tested up to 5 times a year. Natural Body builders are only tested when they win shows.......nuff said :cool:
natural bodybuilders are being tested before and after shows every one of them starting in 2009 Distilled.

also do I believe its possible that micheal lockett is natural? Yes I do

do i think he is? i could care less if he is or isn't. I believe he was when he was saying he was. is he still saying it? then i have no doubts in my mind. enough said again most black guys have better genetics than white guys and if you havent met any you haven't trained (at least the few Ivebeen too) (and Ive been to mostly all white ones as well)in a hardcore gym or you've been secluded not to see this.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
natural bodybuilders are being tested before and after shows every one of them starting in 2009 Distilled.

do i think he is? i could care less if he is or isn't. I believe he was when he was saying he was. is he still saying it? then i have no doubts in my mind. enough said again most black guys have better genetics than white guys and if you havent met any you haven't trained (at least the few Ivebeen too) (and Ive been to mostly all white ones as well)in a hardcore gym or you've been secluded not to see this.
Yea I grew up in inner-city Detroit so yes I have seen gifted genetics at work with blacks. Playing college sports I have also seen them with white guys also.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he doesnt eat kfc anymore and eats ways more than 50g of protein..READ THE NEW MD

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Black people
White people

Sort of went on a tangent along with trying to place reason on the user's response, didn't ya? lol

Genetics play a role, sure. However, if what he quoted was true then I would would strongly suspect he was lying about being natural or about what he ate.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Ive proved me point you have no wrong to talk if your arnt big yourself mooch because you haven't ever been big and most likely don't have genetics like Micheal. in other words I know more than you on this subject...post all your want Ill present the facts while you keep looking ignorant and keep being small.
What does Mooch being big have to do with anything? Does someone have to be huge to be knowledgeable? You claim to be bigger than him and you can't even put a sentence together, never mind responding to his arguments without resorting to petty insults. Can't you come up with anything more substantive?

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established

WSM competitions say otherwise.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off if you read and then knew Micheal Lockett you would know he is Jamaican, not the typical american Black man. 2 different genepools not corrupted by over processed food and such. Now since all of you armchair bb'ers, and mouse clickers know so damn much, look at Kai Greene before he used steroids, look at Brandon Curry before he used steroids, but wait Ronnie Coleman won his pro qualifier with no steroids. There are many many top bb'ers that are natural just open your fockin eyes.

And I wont even go into the jail system please tell me that have steroids in jail, and I will laugh your ass back to your mouse, and chips you call life.

This thread was such a Bb.com thread and I am ashamed I even responded to one ignorant asinine idiot.

In additon I know many top Carribean BB'ers and you know to represent a country you have to be drug tested, not saying all of them are clean, but look at some of these:Google Image Result for http://www.jonesbahamas.com/tpllib/img.php?im=cat_123/17342.jpg&w=300&h=375

Google Image Result for http://www.triniview.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=261631&g2_serialNumber=8

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20050822/sports/Images/bodychamps.JPG

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WSM competitions say otherwise.
Hmm obviously you have not been to the Arnold Classics. Or to some Powerlifting Meets...

Television does not dictate facts

Do a search and then post up...:frustrate

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Hmm obviously you have not been to the Arnold Classics. Or to some Powerlifting Meets...

Television does not dictate facts

Do a search and then post up...:frustrate

I haven't been to Arnold Classics or any pro powerlifting meets, I don't see what that has to do with the subject at hand though. Television doesn't dictate facts, you're right, but theres a difference between a televised event and television. The WSM competition isn't for show. It's really ludicrous to suggest that blacks are generally more gifted than whites and vice versa. I could easilly say Ryan Kennelly holds the worlds heaviest bench record so theres no chance blacks have better genetics.

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Additionally, how do you know that these guys didn't juice? Do you judge that by physique? Or do you have access to testing records with a broad enough spectrum of tests that would've shown they tested negative for a wide range of AAS?

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
First off if you read and then knew Micheal Lockett you would know he is Jamaican, not the typical american Black man. 2 different genepools not corrupted by over processed food and such. Now since all of you armchair bb'ers, and mouse clickers know so damn much, look at Kai Greene before he used steroids, look at Brandon Curry before he used steroids, but wait Ronnie Coleman won his pro qualifier with no steroids. There are many many top bb'ers that are natural just open your fockin eyes.

And I wont even go into the jail system please tell me that have steroids in jail, and I will laugh your ass back to your mouse, and chips you call life.

This thread was such a Bb.com thread and I am ashamed I even responded to one ignorant asinine idiot.

In additon I know many top Carribean BB'ers and you know to represent a country you have to be drug tested, not saying all of them are clean, but look at some of these:Google Image Result for http://www.jonesbahamas.com/tpllib/img.php?im=cat_123/17342.jpg&w=300&h=375

Google Image Result for http://www.triniview.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=261631&g2_serialNumber=8

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20050822/sports/Images/bodychamps.JPG

While you have a point... Let me just make it clear that prisoners do have access to steriods!!! My security coworker worked as a corrections officer for the last 18 years and he is in to bodybuilding too, and said they would hook up the prisoners with anything for the right price.Especially steriods like he told me its all about being top dawg in jail. :whip::whip:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sort of went on a tangent along with trying to place reason on the user's response, didn't ya? lol

Genetics play a role, sure. However, if what he quoted was true then I would would strongly suspect he was lying about being natural or about what he ate.
yeah I guess so. Just making a point about genetics. Gee it would be so much easier if we all were Brock Lesnars.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Woah, hold up there boss! You can't call other's armchair BBer's by giving opinions and then counter with an 'opinion' and say it's more legit then theirs. You say Ronnie won being juice free but that is based off of what, exactly? Both sides are making their arguments based off limited facts and information. Neither side can actually be proven.

Now let's get into something I actually know a little bit on... No steroids in the jail system? I know for a fact that you're wrong. Anything you can get on the streets you can get in jail. Ever think it would be slightly easier to get hold and store oral steroids than it would be to maintain jailhouse tattoo material? I do.