Early '09 "O" Predictions

  1. New Member
    mDeezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

    Early '09 "O" Predictions


    So I know '08 O weekend just wrapped up, but I'm already thinkin about next year- how do you guys think the lineup will look next year?

    My predictions:

    1. Phil Heath
    2. Kai Greene
    3. Dexter Jackson
    4. Jay Cutler
    5. Dennis Wolf
    6. Victor Martinez
    7. Silvio Samuel
    8. Toney Freeman
    9. Melvin Anthony
    10. Gustavo Badell

  2. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    is this the list for top finishers? if so..

    1) victor martinez
    2) dexter jackson
    3) phil heath
    4) Dennis Wolf
    5)Kai Greene
    6) Tony Freeman
    7)Jay Cutler (he's done)
    8) Branch Warren

    ...i dk who else really matters...
  3. New Member
    DIESELDP11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    So I know '08 O weekend just wrapped up, but I'm already thinkin about next year- how do you guys think the lineup will look next year?

    My predictions:

    1. Phil Heath
    2. Kai Greene
    3. Dexter Jackson
    4. Jay Cutler
    5. Dennis Wolf
    6. Victor Martinez
    7. Silvio Samuel
    8. Toney Freeman
    9. Melvin Anthony
    10. Gustavo Badell
    Mdeezys an idiot

    1. Big Vic
    2. Dex (if not retired)
    3. Heath
    4. Wolfman
    5. Kai Greene
    6. Toney Freeman (The Man)
    7. Marvelous Melvin
    8. Branch Warren
    9. Silvio Samuel
    10. Brandon Curry:bb3:
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    mDeezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELDP11 View Post
    Mdeezys an idiot

    1. Big Vic
    2. Dex (if not retired)
    3. Heath
    4. Wolfman
    5. Kai Greene
    6. Toney Freeman (The Man)
    7. Marvelous Melvin
    8. Branch Warren
    9. Silvio Samuel
    10. Brandon Curry:bb3:

    OK Bro why am I an idiot? I don't think Vic can bounce back from his injury quick enough to make the final posedown, and I think Phil will reach close to his max potential in 09.

    I admit I forgot about Branch Warren. I was also close to putting Brandon in there but I don't think he can sneak into the top 10. You don't need to call names, our lists aren't even that different.
  5. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    how can you judge these guy's w/o even seeing their physic... I mean Vic has not stepped on a stage in over a year...

    how can you tell what he will look like next year?

    no wonder BBing is such a political sport
  6. New Member
    DIESELDP11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    how can you judge these guy's w/o even seeing their physic... I mean Vic has not stepped on a stage in over a year...

    how can you tell what he will look like next year?

    no wonder BBing is such a political sport
    No doubt its politics, see Cutler in 07 f'n robbed Big Vic....
  7. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695953
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    OK Bro why am I an idiot? I don't think Vic can bounce back from his injury quick enough to make the final posedown, and I think Phil will reach close to his max potential in 09.

    I admit I forgot about Branch Warren. I was also close to putting Brandon in there but I don't think he can sneak into the top 10. You don't need to call names, our lists aren't even that different.

    lol phil reach his full potential in 09? Um try 3-4 years. He has only been seriosuly bbing for 4-5 years.

    Vic 09. He only injured his knee for like 6 months, he has 1 1/2 years to come back.

    If Kai can get his gut under control then i think he should take it but because politics he wont
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  8. Banned
    Brolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,367
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    we dont know how victors legs will lookk
  9. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4323
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Jay Cutler 09!
    Dex
    Wolf,
    Heath
    Tony Freeman........my favourite

    Brandon Curry wont even make top 15. he has years to go before he is even competitive.
  10. Banned
    Brolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,367
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    l
    If Kai can get his gut under control then i think he should take it but because politics he wont
    he has a hernia too
  11. New Member
    buster12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    93.6%

    MY PICKS:
    1. victor ( no brainer, mass , symeetry, shape)
    2. phil heath ( one more year is only going to make him better)
    3.Dexter or freeman
    4. dexter or freeman ( im a big beleiver in freeman cause palumbo is my pre contest guy as well)
    5. wolf (srry, I dont see it. A killer combo would be wolf and glass because glass is so known for bring up small weaknesses to balance the body)
    6. Kai greene( when are you gonna share your growth tricks with the public )
    7.silvio( shouldve got this placing this year)
    8. Branch warren ( no explanation, just a feeling)
    10. melvin ( until you stop cheating, your lower behind will always be soft)
    11. Moe el mossawi ( looks good , great arms, alot of inject spots in his shoulders)
    12. Gustavo
    13. quincy taylor
    14. jay cutler ( ummmm....... ur fat insulin addict)
    Notes. I know dennis james isnt here> i have a feeling he wont be competing next year.
    Evan centopani> one of my favs but after placing top 3 in new york pro he'll take time off .
  12. New Member
    tirtle88's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    32.24%

    looks like everybody got victor martinez as next years champ!
  13. Advanced Member
    planetfuzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    534
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    53.32%

    I'm a big wolf fan so I'm rooting for him.
  14. New Member
    mDeezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    I'm a big wolf fan so I'm rooting for him.
    bump for results. sorry bout wolf bro

    1. J. Cutler
    2. B. Warren
    3. D. Jackson
    4. K. Greene
    5. P. Heath
    6. V. Martinez
    7. R. Rockel
    8. T. Freeman
    9. H. Yamagishi
    10. M. Elmoussawi
  15. New Member
    mDeezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Jay Cutler 09!
    Dex
    Wolf,
    Heath
    Tony Freeman........my favourite

    Brandon Curry wont even make top 15. he has years to go before he is even competitive.
    nice prediction son
  16. New Member
    mDeezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    So I know '08 O weekend just wrapped up, but I'm already thinkin about next year- how do you guys think the lineup will look next year?

    My predictions:

    1. Phil Heath
    2. Kai Greene
    3. Dexter Jackson
    4. Jay Cutler
    5. Dennis Wolf
    6. Victor Martinez
    7. Silvio Samuel
    8. Toney Freeman
    9. Melvin Anthony
    10. Gustavo Badell
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELDP11 View Post
    Mdeezys an idiot

    1. Big Vic
    2. Dex (if not retired)
    3. Heath
    4. Wolfman
    5. Kai Greene
    6. Toney Freeman (The Man)
    7. Marvelous Melvin
    8. Branch Warren
    9. Silvio Samuel
    10. Brandon Curry:bb3:
    who's the idiot now bro, u didn't even have jay in top 10 and phil finished higher than vic
  17. New Member
    bleedingthrou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%

    Why do people keep putting Wolf in the top 5, he didnt even make the top 10...
  18. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695953
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bleedingthrou View Post
    Why do people keep putting Wolf in the top 5, he didnt even make the top 10...
    cause he has top 5 potential maybe...?

    He came in too big and not conditioned enough

    Overcompensated for last year
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  19. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I'm not quite sure how it happened but I completely missed the O this year... Didn't even realize it had passed. Really surprised that Cutler came back.
  20. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm happy to see that Jay won he finally got his 3rd win, I had him written off after last year thinking they would lean more towards symmetry. it would be interesting to see comes back for another try!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  21. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I'm still a huge supporter for Phill Heath. The man just comes off as a good guy. Hard not to root for those types.
  22. New Member
    mDeezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    cause he has top 5 potential maybe...?

    He came in too big and not conditioned enough

    Overcompensated for last year
    yeah when i saw the pics/vids of him it didn't even look like the big bad we know. he looked soft, had small legs, just way way off. i saw pics of all the competitors and i would've had him dead last if i was a judge too.
  23. New Member
    mDeezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I'm happy to see that Jay won he finally got his 3rd win, I had him written off after last year thinking they would lean more towards symmetry. it would be interesting to see comes back for another try!
    yea i was writing jay off too but he came in proper this year. he actually had good symmetry and conditioning despite being as big as he is. i didn't check his contest weight but i'd bet it was slightly lower than past years
  24. New Member
    anabayalic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

    As I'm writing this we all knw the results of the 09 O & it was a good lineup & even thou I dnt agree wth the judging I do agree jay cutler dominated the show. My reason for even writing on this thread is to clear a few thngs up about the dominican dominator. Victor made a great come back at the arnold takin 2nd to kai wich was stll alittle off I believe. But vic placed a respectable 6th place wth a few deaths in the family, overcoming & injury,a sister bein murdered(wich she was his nutritionist), opening muscle maker grill & to stll compete & take 6th I gve my boy 1st! Jay robbed my boy vic in 07 & now tht jay took it back its time for big vic to take wat belongs to him from who robbed him in 2010. Any questions? Thought not lol MHP strong.....
  25. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    is this the list for top finishers? if so..

    1) victor martinez
    2) dexter jackson
    3) phil heath
    4) Dennis Wolf
    5)Kai Greene
    6) Tony Freeman
    7)Jay Cutler (he's done)
    8) Branch Warren

    ...i dk who else really matters...
    LOL
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "Tren" on "THE EARLY SHOW" this morning
    By hard iron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 01:19 AM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  4. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in