• Yes, He's done!

Votes: 25 21.7%

• Total voters
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
He's always been on record as saying he wants to win 3 Mr Olympia... and if you saw his prejudging towards the end he said "3 is such a magical number" i though that was classic.

But now he's been dethrone from being the best.

will he come back to claim another victory?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
he looked terrible.
that's all i'm going to say.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
He didn't look good but i dont see how his chances can get any better... with Dex being the current winner he may or may not win another, but Phil, Wolf, Kai and Victor all preparing to battle next year i dont see him doing much better than he did this year.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
cutler has had his day, he's gone baby gone

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last year's Olympia was an honorary Olympia, IMO; he was not chosen based on the quality of his physique. Now that he has been honored for perpetual 'second-hood', he will be passed over and should retire.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
I'm not sure if he will retire, but I don't think he will win another olympia

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Only god can judge and these boys are big enough to Judge back!!!lol.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
if he'd use the time off wisely trim his waist and shed some mass, like denis james did, he might do better...as far as winning Olympia's, unlikely, other shows, yes. glad to see that aesthetics is coming back!!! is it just me or did all the mass monsters look like sht in their final years?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yah just look at his pix and dexters, he is more fuller and just massive but not as deffined or cut

o and where the hell was ronney

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
he will come back and win it next year. he wasnt exactly far off winnning it this year. I dont know why people are saying Wolf should have been placed higher either. His lower body doesnt stand a chance against Cutlers, does he even have calves??. I was suprised Tony Freeman didnt place higher, he looked amazing.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
he will come back and win it next year. he wasnt exactly far off winnning it this year. I dont know why people are saying Wolf should have been placed higher either. His lower body doesnt stand a chance against Cutlers, does he even have calves??. I was suprised Tony Freeman didnt place higher, he looked amazing.
:clap2: finally someone that dosn't bash cutler due to his sponser and actually knows what he's got on stage. the only man even in the same league as coleman. you can hate the day you step on the Olympia stage.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
On the pro bodybuilding weekly radio show he says that he'll be back next year to win it, but i don't see how he will have a chance to do so, he's getting up there in age and i dont see how he can change his physic much, he tried to come in a little smaller to better match up with Dexter but that didn't work.

it will be interesting to see if he goes to the Arnold next year

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ronnie proved age is just a number. Dex just pipped Jay and fairly so but 2nd was well deserved. Not a single guy in the top 10 can compete with Jay's lower body. Huge quads, deep cuts and simply unbeatable calves.

And for the record, Jay Cutler is blocky, he always has been, he always will be, get over it.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
"age is just a number"
agreed there, even Tony Freeman he's 41 or older and still looks great.

"And for the record, Jay Cutler is blocky, he always has been, he always will be, get over it."

which gives him a disadvantage he's reign is over and Dexter's just started and there will be some ofter Dex but it will not be Jay. I give him major props though for taking it like a champ when the winner as announced and he was the first to congratulate Dex.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
i am not a big cutler fan. but when i watched all the guys go on when cutlet went on i was like "holy ships!" i mean compared to the rest the guy is huge.

yes wolf is in the same league but cutler has much better hams/calves and overall proportions

if he could drop some weight and trim that waist and come in hard and ripped he could take another.... but the big bellied, water bloated, huge guys days are finally over so who knows

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
I think he'll be back. What else is he going to do in his life? Really? He's still too young to retire.

Dexter deserved the Olympia. He was P E R F E C T. Grats also to Heath who looked absolutely Gifted. That guy I think, Is the future Olympia.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i am not a big cutler fan. but when i watched all the guys go on when cutlet went on i was like "holy ships!" i mean compared to the rest the guy is huge.

yes wolf is in the same league but cutler has much better hams/calves and overall proportions

if he could drop some weight and trim that waist and come in hard and ripped he could take another.... but the big bellied, water bloated, huge guys days are finally over so who knows
Cutler pulled off a better vacuum gut then Wolf did. Its going to be hard for that guy to keep his waist small. I like Wolf and i hope he gets the Olympia one day but he isnt all that he's cracked up to be. Phil Heath looked amazing and he is only going to get better.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
well i dont think he is going to retire soon. He is going to try and win his 3rd sandow. BUT! he has said that him and his wife want to have a kid. I did not think he was going to lose this year. lol

Endgame007

Endgame007

Awards
Jason is a great bodybuilder that has paid his dues to win the O, but I think his time has come and it's time that he stepped down without embarrasing himself by getting fourth or fifth place like Ronnie did last year. Jay is a cool cat,but he will be overcome by the new guys ie. Heath and Green. Next years Top 5 will be: 1st Martinez, 2nd Heath,3rd Jackson,4th Green, 5th Wolf

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Cutler pulled off a better vacuum gut then Wolf did. Its going to be hard for that guy to keep his waist small. I like Wolf and i hope he gets the Olympia one day but he isnt all that he's cracked up to be. Phil Heath looked amazing and he is only going to get better.
I gotta disagree .. Wolf is everything he's been hyped up to be, imho. The man's 28 years old with an Olympia ready physique, it's insane. I agree with his calves/hams not being on par, but he's got time .. And why you worrying about his waist ? Unless he goes on a 10 year long hGH binge (like Jay did), I think he'll be fine.

Regardless, Jay Cutler is a phenomenal bodybuilder who I respect very much. I've had numerous hours in front of my TV, watching Cutler's A Cut Above and his other training DVD's. He's an inspiration, he's motivation, his work/work out ethics are remarkable, he's a very business savvy person, by no means a juice-head . . . I wish he had gotten his 3rd Olympia, so that he could honorably step down to have his kid.

.. but yet another MuscleTech bodybuilding who took the title ? Damn, the Anabolic Halo must be working ! . . :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: . . .

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
^^^ 3rd for dex? big call.
Too big of a call, imho.. Why would Dexter DROP two spots ? The guy finally turned the sport upside/down, showing that a shorter mass-monster with all the shapes, muscle bellies, and cuts can come in and take the title. He's RaZor sharp, dammit !

Next year will be an interesting line-up .. Martinez' knee will be 100% . . Wolf will have a year to grow in to his cutler-hair do - HAHA . . Kai's there, Warren's there . . I quiver from the though ! lol .. but from ONE year to the next, Dexter has never failed to impress, so I just don't think he'll be dropped two spots. It's the Olympia, for Xod's sake, we can't have a new one every year . . .

Endgame007

Endgame007

Awards
After 16 yrs of doing contest prep 13 of them with past Mr Olympia competitors and being a NPC judge I say wait and see. Dexter is 40 years old and finally winning the Olympia will have him satisfied not come in at his best ever because we saw his best a week ago. He knows this and will probably not return to the Olympia stage again. Why not retire as Mr.Olympia and then move on before you get defeated? Anybody in the trenches for real please chime in.

Endgame007

Endgame007

Awards
The prediction of placement is if he defends his title. Think about it. Only 12 guys have been Mr. Olympia. Out of those 12 how many retired as Mr. O Arnold and Dorian did it for sure and I think chris dickerson but other than a few everyone else got knocked off even the Big Brubba no Trubba Ronnie Coleman. Do you wanna be known as the guy who got knocked off or the smart guy that said my journey hear is complete and its time for me to conquer something else.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
out of those 12 guys only one has come back to win another Mr O after taking a break, that was Arnold

Jay already went on record as saying that he will return next year. as good as Jay is i don't think he's gonna be able to achieve 3rd win, theres Dexter and too many young guys he needs to overcome

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think if he returns he falls a la Ronnie. The class will be too deep next year, with the returning Victor, Kai and Branch. Ten add in another year for Heath and Wolf it will be hard to see where Cutler could place. I also think Dex will walk away as well, and have read as much prior to the O though

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
branch is not even a competition for the O. So i think Kai and Victor will have something to change the line up

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Aw man don't say that hehe..Branch is to Ungifted as Phil Heath is to Gifted yet he's come so far. He's an awesome inspiration for regular guys IMHO.

branch is not even a competition for the O. So i think Kai and Victor will have something to change the line up

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
The prediction of placement is if he defends his title. Think about it. Only 12 guys have been Mr. Olympia. Out of those 12 how many retired as Mr. O Arnold and Dorian did it for sure and I think chris dickerson but other than a few everyone else got knocked off even the Big Brubba no Trubba Ronnie Coleman. Do you wanna be known as the guy who got knocked off or the smart guy that said my journey hear is complete and its time for me to conquer something else.
I got to say that when you snatched 8 O's you have completely earned the right to go out where ever you want...it's undeniably your choice and it does not change anything or any outlook on the phenomenal run. It's like say that MJ was not the best basketball player ever because he stunk it up his last 2 years when he came back way to old the last time. He was still GOAT!

JAGShaw

JAGShaw

Awards
If he stays it won't be to win, but to keep earning. I think he's permanently dethroned

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i think that if jay drops all the sponsor crap he got caught up in, meaning all the places to appear at and stuff to make companies money instead of focus on his training 100% like he use to. if he can free his time i without doubt would say that he will be back. hes devoted and humble. he never took it for granted. he knows what has to be done

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established

lol and you dont mention one of the greatest, Haney? shame on you. :p

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he will be back but he wont win. Im not sure on Dex coming back but if he does i dont think he will repeat either. Next olympia will be stacked with vic, phil, kai, and wolf.... i think thats too much for dex and jay. Wolf will be awhile before he gets an O imo hell probably end up like jay or dexter, getting his high placings but only winning at the end of his career, sad because i think his physique is awesome. I dont think wolf can compete with phil and victor for the #1 at this point. If he plays the mass monster game he will be a sight to behold tho. Phil is another Dexter imo. Next O will be interesting and i hope everyone comes in healthy esp Branch, that guy deserves to show us his package (no homo lol)

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I think he will be back but he wont win. Im not sure on Dex coming back but if he does i dont think he will repeat either. Next olympia will be stacked with vic, phil, kai, and wolf.... i think thats too much for dex and jay. Wolf will be awhile before he gets an O imo hell probably end up like jay or dexter, getting his high placings but only winning at the end of his career, sad because i think his physique is awesome. I dont think wolf can compete with phil and victor for the #1 at this point. If he plays the mass monster game he will be a sight to behold tho. Phil is another Dexter imo. Next O will be interesting and i hope everyone comes in healthy esp Branch, that guy deserves to show us his package (no homo lol)
i wouldnt use the word 'healthy' when discussing pro bodybuilding bro.

who knows what will happen. the judges could well go back to looking for the massmonster look next year.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt use the word 'healthy' when discussing pro bodybuilding bro.

who knows what will happen. the judges could well go back to looking for the massmonster look next year.
lol. well i should say not out due to injury...

yeah, sometimes i think Dex's win was one of reward for his consistancy and condition and jay being off.

you may be right about the massmonsters, there will be alot of big guys on stage next year they may just shadow guys like phil.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Jay's not retiring. He's coming back next year according to an interview w/ Bob Chicerillo? (Forgive my spelling.)

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i agree he will be back but wont win. im calling an early prediction of vic

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Come to think about it. Phil Heath looks alot like a smaller (muscle-wise), but taller Victor.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he should retire. In my oppinion, he looked better than last year. Dex did come in looking GREAT though. I'm not a Dex fan at all. But he looked better than I think I've ever seen him. Looks like he put on a little size and stayed ripped. Jay has a problem with symmetry, mainly in his lats and biceps (his left bicep is like double the size of the right). To be honest, with that symmetry imbalance, I think Jay needs to come in HUGE, because that's his best chance of getting higher points if he can't correct his imbalances. But he needs to keep that waist down too. So it's a double edged sword for sure. I don't know, that's my .02. But he shows incredible sportsmanship when he loses. I really admire that.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
how can you not be a fan of dex...i think god made him in a test tube. it is just me or is he perfectly symmetrical?!? heath is next closest think imo in terms of symmetry.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
how can you not be a fan of dex...i think god made him in a test tube. it is just me or is he perfectly symmetrical?!? heath is next closest think imo in terms of symmetry.
I don't know man. There's something about him i just don't like. I think it's his rounded obliques, which he really didn't have too bad at the olympia. But I'm just a bigger fan of Heath and Wolf. I like some other guys too. I don't know. But he DID show up for this Olympia. No doubt about that.

baseballdrew

Awards
Phil Heath will win olympia with the next few years

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
he will compete again next year, but after he loses again he will consider it ;-)

extrememuscle

extrememuscle

Awards
2009= Jay vs Victor.. .Jay is animal and he's gonna win the show..Victor will follow soon..
They don't and should not retire and thats what will be appreciated..the game must get intense.. cheers

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Jay wont retire, Vic will also do the arnold, which could hurt him in terms of conditioning later on in the year, and Dennis might as well...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
victor is gonna own jay. we have seen the best of jay already imo he is on the downhill.