Poll: Will Jay Cutler retire

Will Jay Cutler retire?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. out of those 12 guys only one has come back to win another Mr O after taking a break, that was Arnold

Jay already went on record as saying that he will return next year. as good as Jay is i don't think he's gonna be able to achieve 3rd win, theres Dexter and too many young guys he needs to overcome

2. I think if he returns he falls a la Ronnie. The class will be too deep next year, with the returning Victor, Kai and Branch. Ten add in another year for Heath and Wolf it will be hard to see where Cutler could place. I also think Dex will walk away as well, and have read as much prior to the O though
    •   

3. branch is not even a competition for the O. So i think Kai and Victor will have something to change the line up

4. Aw man don't say that hehe..Branch is to Ungifted as Phil Heath is to Gifted yet he's come so far. He's an awesome inspiration for regular guys IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    branch is not even a competition for the O. So i think Kai and Victor will have something to change the line up

5. Quote Originally Posted by Endgame007 View Post
    The prediction of placement is if he defends his title. Think about it. Only 12 guys have been Mr. Olympia. Out of those 12 how many retired as Mr. O Arnold and Dorian did it for sure and I think chris dickerson but other than a few everyone else got knocked off even the Big Brubba no Trubba Ronnie Coleman. Do you wanna be known as the guy who got knocked off or the smart guy that said my journey hear is complete and its time for me to conquer something else.
    I got to say that when you snatched 8 O's you have completely earned the right to go out where ever you want...it's undeniably your choice and it does not change anything or any outlook on the phenomenal run. It's like say that MJ was not the best basketball player ever because he stunk it up his last 2 years when he came back way to old the last time. He was still GOAT!
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
    •   

6. If he stays it won't be to win, but to keep earning. I think he's permanently dethroned

7. i think that if jay drops all the sponsor crap he got caught up in, meaning all the places to appear at and stuff to make companies money instead of focus on his training 100% like he use to. if he can free his time i without doubt would say that he will be back. hes devoted and humble. he never took it for granted. he knows what has to be done

8. Quote Originally Posted by Endgame007 View Post
    The prediction of placement is if he defends his title. Think about it. Only 12 guys have been Mr. Olympia. Out of those 12 how many retired as Mr. O Arnold and Dorian did it for sure and I think chris dickerson but other than a few everyone else got knocked off even the Big Brubba no Trubba Ronnie Coleman. Do you wanna be known as the guy who got knocked off or the smart guy that said my journey hear is complete and its time for me to conquer something else.

lol and you dont mention one of the greatest, Haney? shame on you.

9. I think he will be back but he wont win. Im not sure on Dex coming back but if he does i dont think he will repeat either. Next olympia will be stacked with vic, phil, kai, and wolf.... i think thats too much for dex and jay. Wolf will be awhile before he gets an O imo hell probably end up like jay or dexter, getting his high placings but only winning at the end of his career, sad because i think his physique is awesome. I dont think wolf can compete with phil and victor for the #1 at this point. If he plays the mass monster game he will be a sight to behold tho. Phil is another Dexter imo. Next O will be interesting and i hope everyone comes in healthy esp Branch, that guy deserves to show us his package (no homo lol)

10. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    I think he will be back but he wont win. Im not sure on Dex coming back but if he does i dont think he will repeat either. Next olympia will be stacked with vic, phil, kai, and wolf.... i think thats too much for dex and jay. Wolf will be awhile before he gets an O imo hell probably end up like jay or dexter, getting his high placings but only winning at the end of his career, sad because i think his physique is awesome. I dont think wolf can compete with phil and victor for the #1 at this point. If he plays the mass monster game he will be a sight to behold tho. Phil is another Dexter imo. Next O will be interesting and i hope everyone comes in healthy esp Branch, that guy deserves to show us his package (no homo lol)
    i wouldnt use the word 'healthy' when discussing pro bodybuilding bro.

who knows what will happen. the judges could well go back to looking for the massmonster look next year.

11. Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    i wouldnt use the word 'healthy' when discussing pro bodybuilding bro.

who knows what will happen. the judges could well go back to looking for the massmonster look next year.
    lol. well i should say not out due to injury...

yeah, sometimes i think Dex's win was one of reward for his consistancy and condition and jay being off.

you may be right about the massmonsters, there will be alot of big guys on stage next year they may just shadow guys like phil.

12. Jay's not retiring. He's coming back next year according to an interview w/ Bob Chicerillo? (Forgive my spelling.)

13. i agree he will be back but wont win. im calling an early prediction of vic

14. Come to think about it. Phil Heath looks alot like a smaller (muscle-wise), but taller Victor.

15. [IMG]http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage &friend****101557382&album****69 0294&image****31698104[/IMG]this is supposedly new

16. [IMG]http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage &friend****101557382&album****69 0294&image****31698104[/IMG]

17. damit it wont go through....[IMG]http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage &friend****101557382&album****69 0294&image****31698104[/IMG]

18. I don't think he should retire. In my oppinion, he looked better than last year. Dex did come in looking GREAT though. I'm not a Dex fan at all. But he looked better than I think I've ever seen him. Looks like he put on a little size and stayed ripped. Jay has a problem with symmetry, mainly in his lats and biceps (his left bicep is like double the size of the right). To be honest, with that symmetry imbalance, I think Jay needs to come in HUGE, because that's his best chance of getting higher points if he can't correct his imbalances. But he needs to keep that waist down too. So it's a double edged sword for sure. I don't know, that's my .02. But he shows incredible sportsmanship when he loses. I really admire that.

19. how can you not be a fan of dex...i think god made him in a test tube. it is just me or is he perfectly symmetrical?!? heath is next closest think imo in terms of symmetry.

20. Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    how can you not be a fan of dex...i think god made him in a test tube. it is just me or is he perfectly symmetrical?!? heath is next closest think imo in terms of symmetry.
    I don't know man. There's something about him i just don't like. I think it's his rounded obliques, which he really didn't have too bad at the olympia. But I'm just a bigger fan of Heath and Wolf. I like some other guys too. I don't know. But he DID show up for this Olympia. No doubt about that.

21. Phil Heath will win olympia with the next few years

22. he will compete again next year, but after he loses again he will consider it ;-)

23. 2009= Jay vs Victor.. .Jay is animal and he's gonna win the show..Victor will follow soon..
    They don't and should not retire and thats what will be appreciated..the game must get intense.. cheers

24. Jay wont retire, Vic will also do the arnold, which could hurt him in terms of conditioning later on in the year, and Dennis might as well...

25. victor is gonna own jay. we have seen the best of jay already imo he is on the downhill.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jay Cutler video
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-06-2005, 11:33 AM
  2. Jay Cutler is now HUGE!
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 10:59 PM
  3. Jay Cutler Videos
    By 2cAnnons in forum General Chat