Mens pre judging

buster12

Awards
Hey guys, mens predjudgin was quite interesting. Everyone looks really good.
My honest opinions.
jay- looks better than last year, but still has akinda blocky waste
dex- looks great and is proly the hardest on stage
dennis- A dominating force. he just looks so big next to anyone. ( got compared next to jay in like every callout)
heath- looks as good as iron man, maybe a bit wider
Toney- Started in the second callout but made it with the top guys in the last callout.
silvio- harder than i thought
david henry- Got only like one call out, and it was with guys he can beat. Conditioning is dead on
Melvin- he was in the top callout then got compared to toney and toney moved up.

The list of competitors does not reflect what place i think they should get. In my opinion , Wolf should get the sandow, and dex is really close.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Wolf wins that would be unreal. I would love to see Dex take it though

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i missed the prejudging im waiting for the replay.

buster12

Awards
i missed the prejudging im waiting for the replay.
the replays of anything that has to do with mens bodybuilding, wont be up until the whole show is over. It avoids major fan speculation or somthing.

buster12

Awards
If Wolf wins that would be unreal. I would love to see Dex take it though
It was a little weird though. The sportcasters didnt say anything bad at all about jay. I mean everyone thought that he was gonna come in at his 2003 shape( i secretly think he has an injury), but he really looks the only a little better than last year.
Dennis looks bigger than last year and his waist is still small. I honestly think of wolf as the modern day arnold( of bodybuilding, he wont be an actor) he has an accent, but can still speak english, Hes six foot and larger than life, and he has the biggest fan base at the show (wolf pack babayy), All he needs is a dvd in which he has a catch phrase.lol
I cant tell you how many bodybuilders(ametuers, who are my freinds) qoute arnolds pump line from pumping iron.

Reaper , if wolf win thean my testes will explode from intolerable atrophy. He is the biggest their, hes super cool and a nice guy, and it could start be the start of a new era.
I cant beleive that when i visited the oxyegen gym in kuwait, that i missed his visit by one week.

buster12

Awards
Also if anyone is curious on how anyone elso looked, i can tell them

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if anyone is looking check out musclemayhem, all the pics are posted there.

buster12

Awards
Great pics. They make jay look alot better than i saw live. His quads look good. He needs to dry out a little bit by tonight. If he does its his. Phil came in 100%

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I don't know much about the pro bbing. I never got excited about it. So my unprofessional opinion is that Jay looks out of proportion. Wolf looks a little better in that respect, though his quads are no where near as shredded as Jays.

buster12

Awards
I don't know much about the pro bbing. I never got excited about it. So my unprofessional opinion is that Jay looks out of proportion. Wolf looks a little better in that respect, though his quads are no where near as shredded as Jays.
Your right about jay, his proportions are off.

buster12

Awards
word is that dex is ahead in points coming into tonight. !!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
from what the commentators said during the webcast we're looking at the top 5 guys...

i'm glad that i'm not a judge for this competition... all those guys look awesome granted none of them are perfect but overall they're so well balanced

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the pics, I would say that Phil looks great, I am surprised at how well he has come in thus far. At worst #4. Dex is great as always and looks a little bigger. Would be thrilled if it placed

1. Dex
2. Wolf

buster12

Awards
Wolf has that awsome grainy look, but he doesn't look as full. If he gets some carbs in him he will make a serious push for #1. I think anyone who saw last year knows how good wolf looked the second nite. I expect even better. If not, well i still voted wolf as fan favorite award.

I cant beleive dex is able to stand up, hes super dry.

Jay, I dont know what happened. Thats all i have to say about that.

Phil- i dont think there has been a better olympia debut in history. I think ronnie got 14th in his first.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
wheres the back pics?...hams and calves?...who's got jay on that...its gonna be close again.

my man phil is kickin' ass for his first olympia

buster12

Awards
wheres the back pics?...hams and calves?...who's got jay on that...its gonna be close again.

jay has the best calves their.
Dennis- noone can touch his back double bi.
jay- holding a lil water in lower back.
Phil- wider than i thought and thicker in back.
dex- Dry as a summer day in dallas. hang in their.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

go to musclemayhem they have all the pics from the prejudging there.

phil does look great almost enough to beat out dex imo.

its jays for sure. im not a jay cutler fan but you must admit he is bigger and more developed in any muscle than just about everybody there. his genetics give him the blocky look.

wolf needs to bring out the fullness.

dex doesnt look that much better imo.