Joe Biden and our sport

  1. Joe Biden and our sport


    Joe biden is pretty much anti AAS, do anyone that this will have any effect on the npc and Ifbb


  2. So are John Mccain and George Bush.

  3. so sAme old, same old.
    •   
       


  4. You act as though there is a chance that AAS will return to a legal status.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. AAS users have NO friends in congress or elsewhere..period.

    NAMBLA stands a better chance of gaining support..lolololol.

  6. bio that actually gave me a good chuckle. Sad but true
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You act as though there is a chance that AAS will return to a legal status.
    i agree, but the GOV could force all the BBs at Mr. O to get drug test or whatever...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    i agree, but the GOV could force all the BBs at Mr. O to get drug test or whatever...
    How?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. and why would they? BB is no where near a major sport and doest bring enough exposure
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    and why would they? BB is no where near a major sport and doest bring enough exposure
    Its a major sport to me reaper.lol. Could you imagine though if all the bodybuilders now were natural. We would truly know what a genetic freak is. lol.

  11. that would be funny as hell. Flex Wheeler would be making a huge comeback
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    that would be funny as hell. Flex Wheeler would be making a huge comeback
    hell yeah. And I would personally go up to jay cutler (my arch nemisis) and say " hey ,wheres the rest of ya" in a wiley old man voice. I should proly see someone about my hatred for jay.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    hell yeah. And I would personally go up to jay cutler (my arch nemisis) and say " hey ,wheres the rest of ya" in a wiley old man voice. I should proly see someone about my hatred for jay.

    Please dont, your hatred for Jay amuses me and always brings a smile to my face.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How?
    how? uhhh..... make them piss in a cup or draw blood just prior to the show........ how is that such a far fetched idea?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    how? uhhh..... make them piss in a cup or draw blood just prior to the show........ how is that such a far fetched idea?
    Based upon which legal statute? You can't piss test anyone at your own discretion.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Based upon which legal statute? You can't piss test anyone at your own discretion.
    well how do they test pro athletes? ...they would just implement this into pro bodybuilding i guess.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    well how do they test pro athletes? ...they would just implement this into pro bodybuilding i guess.
    Then it would come from the IFBB and not the gov't.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Then it would come from the IFBB and not the gov't.
    Which the Gov could pressure the IFBB to do so. I doubt they will though.

  19. i dont get why the government cares so much. why does congress care so much that some baseball players used something to make them better? they produce and allow more meds or other things that kill people everyday, including cigarrettes and alcohol and anti-depressants....after it is all said and done..i think the reason is because they don't benefit from it, they don't get a cut. if u watched Bigger Stronger Faster, excellent movie, u see him speak. he took an interest because i think the story was his son was playing football at ND and everybody was pinning themselves but he was too much of a ***** to do so...so in comes daddy. i think biden also couldnt accept the fact he probably sucked ass as sports and this is his way of getting back some how. and i personally think bush saying he is against steroids is a cover up. he had canseco on his rangers team and he knew. his father appointed the poster boy and my hero arnold schwarzenegger as the commisioner of his fitness task force. they knew..politics is all about cover ups.

  20. good post bigpapa i must agree with the reasoning, the gov not getting their cut is a big reason when it comes to things being illegal. Look at marijuana... they could never control it.

  21. **** all of them! They are owned by the U.S. government. Their lives are meaningless to me. I drink the blood of the innocent and feast on the souls of the damned.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    AAS users have NO friends in congress or elsewhere..period.

    NAMBLA stands a better chance of gaining support..lolololol.
    .. correction.. American's have NO friends in Congress or Wall Street . . hence we surrender to their commands, and officially become their lil *****e$/puppets. . . . .
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    Its a major sport to me reaper.lol. Could you imagine though if all the bodybuilders now were natural. We would truly know what a genetic freak is. lol.
    no we wouldnt they would just beat the test like some of them already do

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    that would be funny as hell. Flex Wheeler would be making a huge comeback
    Are you suggesting that he is all natural?

  25. at least obama isn't concerned.......

    Obama: "I gotta admit that seeing a lot of congressional hearings around steroid use is not probably the best use of congressional time"

  26. Obama already publicly stated he could give a rats a$$ about AAS and thinks the govt has wasted a lot of time and tax payer money on an issue that should be taken care of by baseball not the govt.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Obama already publicly stated he could give a rats a$$ about AAS and thinks the govt has wasted a lot of time and tax payer money on an issue that should be taken care of by baseball not the govt.
    That is how it should be.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    AAS users have NO friends in congress or elsewhere..period.

    NAMBLA stands a better chance of gaining support..lolololol.
    Don't hate just because we look like Marlon Brando
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Then it would come from the IFBB and not the gov't.
    The pressure would come from the government. IIRC, during the last hearings (where HGH was a big topic, not the '05 ones), a Congresswoman was making a big stretch to justify the government's authority in this matter, stating that steriods/HGH created an unlevel playing field, and since the fans pay money to see a real competition and not a predetermined outcome (like prof. wrestling), it becomes fraud to the fans as performance enhancers can ultimately change the result of the game. They could apply pressure on the leagues (or in bodybuilding's case, federation) by threatening the fraud charges.

    Can't say I really agree with her use of that logic, especially when it's spending all that time & money in Congress on the hearings & investigations.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    The pressure would come from the government. IIRC, during the last hearings (where HGH was a big topic, not the '05 ones), a Congresswoman was making a big stretch to justify the government's authority in this matter, stating that steriods/HGH created an unlevel playing field, and since the fans pay money to see a real competition and not a predetermined outcome (like prof. wrestling), it becomes fraud to the fans as performance enhancers can ultimately change the result of the game. They could apply pressure on the leagues (or in bodybuilding's case, federation) by threatening the fraud charges.

    Can't say I really agree with her use of that logic, especially when it's spending all that time & money in Congress on the hearings & investigations.
    I think there's a mistake in your thinking, like where you referred to what she said as logic.

    Major league baseball has had its share of pre-determined games, and none of them had anything to do with steroids or HGH.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  31. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I think there's a mistake in your thinking, like where you referred to what she said as logic.

    Major league baseball has had its share of pre-determined games, and none of them had anything to do with steroids or HGH.
    I was using definition #2 of logic

    2: something that forces a decision apart from or in opposition to reason

  32. Arlen Spector is another major opponent of AAS, plus anybody that was on the Warren Commission and championed the "Single bullet therory" in the Kennedy assasination really should retire

    :bruce3:

  33. I'm going to say this: professional BBing is NOT a sport; it is a competition. When the outcome is solely determined by the opinions of others, it is not a sport. They are tremendous competitors, but there is too much politics to say it is a true sport.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  34. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    Joe biden is pretty much anti AAS, do anyone that this will have any effect on the npc and Ifbb

    why do people want to do AAS so bad anyway. I dont understand why people care so much about that stuff. I guess they are just not okay with who they are. The stuff is illegal so just use it illegally and know the risks. I personally don't want to see that stuff legal. I really dont want to be surrounded by tons of douche bags twice my size. Because honestly people that use AAS for aesthetic purposes are total douche bags.

    And really if they use them to cheat then they are douche bags too. Really all AAS users are just douche bags.

    1 or 2 cycles for experimentation is understandable

  35. What fails to be mentioned, in these posts and with all arguments regarding the government vs. league debate, is that the use of AAS is ILLEGAL. The law, however, is a matter of governmental jurisdiction.

    But, I do agree there are bigger fish to fry...

  36. Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    why do people want to do AAS so bad anyway. I dont understand why people care so much about that stuff. I guess they are just not okay with who they are. The stuff is illegal so just use it illegally and know the risks. I personally don't want to see that stuff legal. I really dont want to be surrounded by tons of douche bags twice my size. Because honestly people that use AAS for aesthetic purposes are total douche bags.

    And really if they use them to cheat then they are douche bags too. Really all AAS users are just douche bags.

    1 or 2 cycles for experimentation is understandable
    all AAS users are douchebags...with an exclusion for those few cycles you did?

    never fully recovered. PCT years later?



  37. I never did anything illegal as far as supplemenatation goes.

    like i said i can understand taking it just a couple times to see what would happen. Which is what i did. Hey life is about experiences.

    but guys who regularly take roids to be something that they are not, well those are douche bags. you know who you are

  38. I think BB is too small of a sport to draw attention.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Obama to drop Biden?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 03:26 PM
  2. Sen. Joseph Biden
    By bigpapa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 11:13 AM
  3. Joseph Biden...
    By SilentBob187 in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:30 PM
  4. Kerry and his good buddy Sen Biden (PH ban)
    By bigmark1972 in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Log in
Log in