Joe Biden and our sport

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I think there's a mistake in your thinking, like where you referred to what she said as logic.

Major league baseball has had its share of pre-determined games, and none of them had anything to do with steroids or HGH.
    I was using definition #2 of logic

2: something that forces a decision apart from or in opposition to reason

2. Arlen Spector is another major opponent of AAS, plus anybody that was on the Warren Commission and championed the "Single bullet therory" in the Kennedy assasination really should retire

:bruce3:
    •   

3. I'm going to say this: professional BBing is NOT a sport; it is a competition. When the outcome is solely determined by the opinions of others, it is not a sport. They are tremendous competitors, but there is too much politics to say it is a true sport.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    Joe biden is pretty much anti AAS, do anyone that this will have any effect on the npc and Ifbb

why do people want to do AAS so bad anyway. I dont understand why people care so much about that stuff. I guess they are just not okay with who they are. The stuff is illegal so just use it illegally and know the risks. I personally don't want to see that stuff legal. I really dont want to be surrounded by tons of douche bags twice my size. Because honestly people that use AAS for aesthetic purposes are total douche bags.

And really if they use them to cheat then they are douche bags too. Really all AAS users are just douche bags.

1 or 2 cycles for experimentation is understandable

5. What fails to be mentioned, in these posts and with all arguments regarding the government vs. league debate, is that the use of AAS is ILLEGAL. The law, however, is a matter of governmental jurisdiction.

But, I do agree there are bigger fish to fry...

6. Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    why do people want to do AAS so bad anyway. I dont understand why people care so much about that stuff. I guess they are just not okay with who they are. The stuff is illegal so just use it illegally and know the risks. I personally don't want to see that stuff legal. I really dont want to be surrounded by tons of douche bags twice my size. Because honestly people that use AAS for aesthetic purposes are total douche bags.

And really if they use them to cheat then they are douche bags too. Really all AAS users are just douche bags.

1 or 2 cycles for experimentation is understandable
    all AAS users are douchebags...with an exclusion for those few cycles you did?

never fully recovered. PCT years later?

7. I never did anything illegal as far as supplemenatation goes.

like i said i can understand taking it just a couple times to see what would happen. Which is what i did. Hey life is about experiences.

but guys who regularly take roids to be something that they are not, well those are douche bags. you know who you are

8. I think BB is too small of a sport to draw attention.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Obama to drop Biden?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 04:26 PM
  2. Sen. Joseph Biden
    By bigpapa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 12:13 PM
  3. Joseph Biden...
    By SilentBob187 in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 11:30 PM
  4. Kerry and his good buddy Sen Biden (PH ban)
    By bigmark1972 in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 01:42 PM