new Cutler pic

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
this is cutler and it was posted on MD. but who knows kuz it doesnt show his face.

Attachments

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I saw this over @ BB. Looks great IMO. Waist is half the size it was last year. Vascularity is back, conditioning is great. I think he's got this one :)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i think his jaw is bigger then that. i dont think its him.he's bigger all over.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
i think his jaw is bigger then that. i dont think its him.he's bigger all over.
I agree, but he's got the Cutler shoulders, abs, giant hands. Whoever that is is an on par with many IFBB pro at minimum (hard to tell not a great photo, just a camera phone).

On the other boards people were saying it looked like Cutler for 2002. :confused:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cutler abs, ab muscle pattern looks on point, block like circumference and cutler shoulders, but I agree with Aussie Made, the jaw looks a bit too small, and his forearms look suspiciously unfamiliar compared to more recent pics.

If it is Cutler, WOW, but I can't tell if its really him.

NAS

NAS

Awards
no question that the photo is Jay, looks pretty dailed in

buster12

Awards
if thats jay, i completly take back all my bashing on "what pisses me off anout jay thread".

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its him. look at the abs... okay, its him. Just tripping me out with the vascularity, its something i never thought he had. ill put my paycheck on that being him.

clownbaby1

Awards
looks small to be jay, but it has his abs and delts. If it is him however he is going to nail his conditioning and his waist is much smaller this year.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
its him. look at the abs... okay, its him. Just tripping me out with the vascularity, its something i never thought he had. ill put my paycheck on that being him.
I'll put mine on him winning the Olympia 2008 :D

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
There shouldn't even be an Olympia this year...it'll be a waste of time watching it, its JAYS!!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
that pic is me after a chest tricep day. I took it real quick in the bathroom with my cell. Glad you all like it:D

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Not only that, but that totally looks like Jay's bathroom behind him.

It *IS* him.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not only that, but that totally looks like Jay's bathroom behind him.

It *IS* him.
thank you!

the perception of the size in this photo is off, it may look like he is smaller but its just the way the pic is.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
comparision pics

first one is the width of his head increase in 5 years

second one speaks for itself
years of steroid use have been proved to increase the size of certain body parts, i.e...head, jaw, hands...thats very apparent with Jay haa

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
its not flipped its the same.
it looks flipped to me. he's taken the photo from an image in the mirror so it must be as it's a relection.

i've used a better comparision image to show the details and shape of each ab.

first image is flipped

2nd is orginal

Attachments

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For Jay's sake I hope it is him, cause his conditioning has been rather lackluster lately. He looked way better a few years ago IMO. He's cool cause we both have fukced up abs...:lol:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i think its him...but i figured his head growth was with the years of GH

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
For Jay's sake I hope it is him, cause his conditioning has been rather lackluster lately. He looked way better a few years ago IMO. He's cool cause we both have fukced up abs...:lol:
me too TripDogg....me too:whiner:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
its him....what are the odds that someone carries that much size and 'close' to same ab structure. i guessing close to NONE!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I say def. him.. That phone is pretty big, and it is covering half of his big ass chin..lol