Phil Heath 3 weeks out
- 09-11-2008, 05:33 PM
- 09-11-2008, 06:04 PM
09-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Phil Heath is great for this sport he's a very likable guy, very humbled and a good representative for bb, I predict he'll be MR. O one day.
I think he has a contract with Weider but does he have a supplement contract?
09-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Not too sure but that's the kind of guy that is cool to hang around
"I don't need anyone screaming at me" lol
09-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Phil looks quite large these days
Seeing that kind of vascularity on somebody so big is damn impressive.
NSCA - CSCS
09-11-2008, 08:30 PM
phil heath is looking f*kin awsome. cant wait to see him next to the Wolf. Phil will be a contender in the top 5 at least. He has a supplement contract wit Met-rx i believe that how its spelled
09-12-2008, 04:07 PM
09-15-2008, 08:28 PM
Phil looks freaking awsome, he trains at my gym every so often so we get a first hand glimps of the "gift", he will be in the top 5 for sure. Its always a trip to see the usual big guys then Phil comes in
10-15-2008, 02:36 PM
10-15-2008, 08:22 PM
10-15-2008, 11:50 PM
10-17-2008, 07:48 PM
Just from watching this, I think he really does seem like a class act. One thing I think about sometimes when I see his pictures is his race. Is he mixed or something? I just assumed he was black but he's got like green eyes or something. Weird. But I've always been impressed with the symmetry he has even at his size. It's good to see guys like him out there. I've never been a fan of the loud, annoying, Coleman-Titus types.
Similar Forum Threads
- By HawaiianPride in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2009, 01:36 PM
- By mindgame in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2008, 12:33 AM
- By john123131 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-19-2007, 09:32 AM
- By MisterEZE in forum MMAReplies: 13Last Post: 10-29-2006, 09:20 PM
- By Apowerz6 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 7Last Post: 05-29-2006, 12:19 AM