Dennis Wolf 3 weeks out

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
The man is blinding white, does he not go outside?

His quads are sick too.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
yeah he is white as a ghost.... he used to try tanning twice a week, and he (much like myself) just turned red and then peealed!!!

He decided to just pro-tan before contests and forget about tanning in the offseason due to the cancer risks involved.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nothing against him (he's still my favorite) but i really wish he'd bring his triceps and calves up to where the rest of his body is.

i get so tired of hearing cutler's arrogance - that the biggest guy wins. dennis is the same contest weight (267 lbs), smaller joints, and is wider in the rear lat pose as well as having wider shoulders. by his own theory, cutler should have lost. i think if dennis spent more time on his two lagging areas, he'd sweep the olympia. thank god he's young and has over a decade to grow bigger.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothing against him (he's still my favorite) but i really wish he'd bring his triceps and calves up to where the rest of his body is.

i get so tired of hearing cutler's arrogance - that the biggest guy wins. dennis is the same contest weight (267 lbs), smaller joints, and is wider in the rear lat pose as well as having wider shoulders. by his own theory, cutler should have lost. i think if dennis spent more time on his two lagging areas, he'd sweep the olympia. thank god he's young and has over a decade to grow bigger.
Yes he looks like a top 3 this year (without seeing everyone else yet...), but even if he had brought those areas up I think there is probably quite a bit of politics involved where Cutler would still walk away winner. Hard to say.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
calves are still lagging...

i dont think he's wider than cutler, cutler is pretty wide with the rear lat spread.

his conditioning looks awesome, hard and vascular. That most muscular or should i say most monsterous pose just owns everyone elses i think.

ITs gonna be sick 3 weeks from now, provided he doesnt blow it in the last few days.

is the guy next to him his pops? i see a resemblance.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
this is last year:

i think dennis really needs to work on his calves and get a little more depth to his triceps and increase his lower quad separation. they're both massive, but i think dennis's bigger delts and smaller waist give him a bigger look. dennis is on the right.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Jay is a bit blocky through the waist. just saying....

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
he looks alot bigger than last year...i'm impressed.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my Take from just these pictures:

Dennis Wolf verses Jay Cutler

DW: Classic Physique and more appealing to the eye. beats Cutler in Delts, Glutes, waist,and lower triceps

JC: Big n bulky more powerful physique(I bet Jay is stronger)
Beats Dennis in Long head of triceps(more bulk)(most important for showing triceps off), Calves, thicker back and more dense muscle(either from years of experience or heavy lifting or both)Jay has improved his back trying to match Ronnie in the last few years tremendously!

Overall for bodybuilding I pick Jay. and just for the record, personally I'd rather look like Dennis.

If DW puts his time in He can easily become Mr. O. No doubts about it

Simply put Jay has more thick, hard, dense muscle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my Take from just these pictures:

Dennis Wolf verses Jay Cutler

DW: Classic Physique and more appealing to the eye. beats Cutler in Delts, Glutes, waist,and lower triceps

JC: Big n bulky more powerful physique(I bet Jay is stronger)
Beats Dennis in Long head of triceps(more bulk)(most important for showing triceps off), Calves, thicker back and more dense muscle(either from years of experience or heavy lifting or both)Jay has improved his back trying to match Ronnie in the last few years tremendously!

Overall for bodybuilding I pick Jay. and just for the record, personally I'd rather look like Dennis.

If DW puts his time in He can easily become Mr. O. No doubts about it

Simply put Jay has more thick, hard, dense muscle.
I doubt jay is stronger, lol

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
A smaller waist definitely gives DW a more balanced and aesthetically pleasing physique, calves and tri’s ? Yeah good points, but I’d still pick him over Cutler :lol:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he still has areas to grow, but for his age and time in the game, he looks great and will be a huge threat at the O

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
this is last year:

i think dennis really needs to work on his calves and get a little more depth to his triceps and increase his lower quad separation. they're both massive, but i think dennis's bigger delts and smaller waist give him a bigger look. dennis is on the right.
i agree with this, jay definitly has a little more pop in his lower body. No way wolf wins the Olympia with those calves.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I BET EVERYONE ZERO DOLLARS(NO MONEY JUST A BET) JAY Cutler WIN'S. Who's your bet on?

He simply beats everyone on mass. The only way he could lose is if his conditioning is off. and that may be to Dexter, if and only if. We'll see

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Everyone knows Cutlers going to win its a given. wolf is packin on some mass though.

Jetta

Awards
The man is blinding white, does he not go outside?

His quads are sick too.
No sense tanning until contest time. Total waste of time and money, and, judging from his skin type, a total waste of skin a some would peal off. PRotan/dream tan baby! No sun required.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
I pray for the Wolf. He'd be the first German Mr Olympia, and I find him very impressive.

Btw, the guy posing to Wolf's right on the photos is a german natural bodybuilder, I think he's 5'9.5'' tall, and around 190 lbs in contest shape ... not so small, but totally diminutive compared to Dennis.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I BET EVERYONE ZERO DOLLARS(NO MONEY JUST A BET) JAY Cutler WIN'S. Who's your bet on?

He simply beats everyone on mass. The only way he could lose is if his conditioning is off. and that may be to Dexter, if and only if. We'll see
last year proved taht he can and will win even if his conditioning is off...sad really