This made me laugh...

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
BODYBUILDING IS THE DEVIL!!!

Anabolic Outlaw: Ex-Steroid Dealer Tells All!

I can't believe someone actually took the time to make this website. And may actually believe everything on it.

Ha, check out the videos there the best. BRANCH WARRENS TRICEP TEAR WAS A MESSAGE FROM GOD!!!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
are you ****ing kidding me? hes probably a disgruntled bodybuilder who never amounted to anything.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Did you know...

In the 1980's, the Weider Research Clinic had a member on their staff who taught the I.F.B.B. champs a form of witchcraft to further their muscular gains?

Arnold Schwarzenegger used a form of sorcery during the taping of the bodybuilding documentary film "Pumping Iron?''

A top Mr. Olympia contender has been captured on video tape performing what appears to be witchcraft as part of his training?

The official I.F.B.B. logo closely resembles a symbol used by an occult Luciferian organization?

Many occult symbols can be found in the stage backdrops of several I.F.B.B. shows?

A trophy given away at a major I.F.B.B. event is shaped in a design used to symbolize the worship of Lucifer?

Flex and Muscle & Fitness magazines seemed to be using subliminal messages to brainwash you?

This is straight from the site.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Actually the one about the IFBB giving away a trophy that is satanic is true. That is used in freemasonry, which leads into other stuff.

BUT, it is not being given away as a satanic symbol or ritual. Normal people only see that as a statue, just like the Washington monument, they just dont know better.

So its not a satanic sport, this is retarded. The subliminal messaging one is funny LOL

Check the lil poll::

Do you think there is more to bodybuilding than what your being told in magazines?

Yeah....they dont really use muscletech....:lol:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
^ haha. u ever see the pic of jay cutler when he opens his fridge? theres a circle in the picture around a couple vials on the top shelf of some gear.

craftstar

Awards
BODYBUILDING IS THE DEVIL!!!

Anabolic Outlaw: Ex-Steroid Dealer Tells All!

I can't believe someone actually took the time to make this website. And may actually believe everything on it.

Ha, check out the videos there the best. BRANCH WARRENS TRICEP TEAR WAS A MESSAGE FROM GOD!!!
now i gotta tell all my buddys to stop worshiping satan
oh nooez
and thu shall not lift weights as it is the packt with the evil itself

CrzyHrse

CrzyHrse

Awards
Anybody good at hacking? This site needs to be down... DoS anyone?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I like the poll on the right side:

"Do you think Arnold Schwarzenegger is a member of the Masonic Fraternity known as the Freemasons?"

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
O/T is that the new 08 gixxer?^^crzyhrse?

And i think muscle missions is a funny site.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I have to say I have seen this a few times in my life. When something doesn't go right for an individual, they find a way to blame it on anything but themselves. On the front cover of his book he proclaims he was a "Drug Dealing, Pot Smoking, Cocaine Snorting, Pill Popping, Acid Dropping, Whiskey Drinking, Steroid Shooting Bodybuilder"

It couldn't be that he was an addict to all these things and he lacked self control, so therefore it must have been the devil that made him do it. And once he found God his life turned around. Happy that he found his "calling" but just because he had all these problems doesn't mean that everyone else does.

Also, with this type of personality he finds every little thing that can be construed as "satanic" and then blasts away at it without looking at the whole picture.

P.S. Satan did not make me write this! I did it on my own free will.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Badass! I knew my two favorite hobbies would come together some day...now I can save time during the day knowing that my resistance training is improving my position in the eyes of the prince of darkness.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO, why wast the time to come up with such a stupid site:lol:

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I have to say I have seen this a few times in my life. When something doesn't go right for an individual, they find a way to blame it on anything but themselves. On the front cover of his book he proclaims he was a "Drug Dealing, Pot Smoking, Cocaine Snorting, Pill Popping, Acid Dropping, Whiskey Drinking, Steroid Shooting Bodybuilder"

It couldn't be that he was an addict to all these things and he lacked self control, so therefore it must have been the devil that made him do it. And once he found God his life turned around. Happy that he found his "calling" but just because he had all these problems doesn't mean that everyone else does.

Also, with this type of personality he finds every little thing that can be construed as "satanic" and then blasts away at it without looking at the whole picture.

P.S. Satan did not make me write this! I did it on my own free will.
My thoughts exactly. I kinda feel bad for the guy, I guess he can't man up and admit that he was the one that fukked up.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly. I kinda feel bad for the guy, I guess he can't man up and admit that he was the one that fukked up.
That doesn't sell books/create hits on a website.

I want my 'splosions!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
but back on topic...i want to see this witchcraft on video they have.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
what a bunch of fuking idiots who believe that sight. man the maker must be a real faggot

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
and here i was thinking that eating right and taking care of yourself physically showed your respect for God and the body that he gave you - taking care of the most important temple of all.

guess i'll run off and join a cult now....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
that's awesome.....:toofunny: can't wait to find those f**ks :numbered:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
and here i was thinking that eating right and taking care of yourself physically showed your respect for God and the body that he gave you - taking care of the most important temple of all.

guess i'll run off and join a cult now....
That is....but the steroids part I wonder about myself. I want to use some PH's in the future, but I struggle a bit with the idea of if it is moral or not to do so. Because of the potential side effects, though if I line it all up right, and have a proper PCT i should be good to go. Up in the air for me.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
That is....but the steroids part I wonder about myself. I want to use some PH's in the future, but I struggle a bit with the idea of if it is moral or not to do so. Because of the potential side effects, though if I line it all up right, and have a proper PCT i should be good to go. Up in the air for me.
What side effects you mean? Learning sorcery post workout? :D

Zane85

Awards
These guys are great they got videos on youtube also.

I don't know if its a joke or not?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
This is awsome!! omg lmao! Im showing all my bb friends. BB.com shows us how to make steroids!!! oh my!
I dont see the big deal, he did every drug in the book. Hes still alive isnt he! haha.