What pisses me off about JAY

buster12

Awards
I recently glanced at the new issue of flex mag and there was an article with jay and dexter. the interviewer asked what came to mind with word analogies. One question to Jay was what he thought of WOLF. He answered "overated". I would just like to send a message upon hearing this because it just enfuriated me.
"Jay!, ur the most overated bodybuilder in the game"! You won the olympia last year when you clearly had the 3rd best body on stage!, But no, they give you the olympia title simply because you are jay cutler. Christmas came early fatso or blocky or Mr. Waterlog(which ever nickname you prefer). You better pray to the bodybuilding gods this year pal. Because Wolf crushed you last year. Yeah, he doesn't have as many career wins as you, but thats not what bodybuilding is. Bodybuilding is how you come in for one contest. That one contest happened to be the olympia last year and Wolf competed in two others that year. How many did you compete in? O yeah, thats right, just the olympia. And Wolf beat you then too.
Anyway, I suggest you cut a life size poster of youself from 2001 and tape that to your body otherwise keep your mouth shut. Becuase your not the king of bodybuilding. Your a marketable guy with weird hair that they gave the crown to.

I've said my peace.
O and b4 the jay lovrs try and dis me. I know my body will never be like jays. But I will never call someone who truly beat me overrated .

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
yeah, jay cutler's hair is pretty bad. that's all i really know/hate though.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
wow. angry? but yea Wolf IMO is not overated and Jay knows he got lucky last year. I ask him about this year olympia and he said to me that hes going to train like its his last. but he said hes def not going to retire soon

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a ****ing world of Alpha males bro... They think everyone else is always overrated! Even the one's that seem nice and respectful will turn into an animal as soon as their own accomplishments and stature is questioned.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
It's a ****ing world of Alpha males bro... They think everyone else is always overrated! Even the one's that seem nice and respectful will turn into an animal as soon as their own accomplishments and statue is questioned.
Good postin'.^^ I bet Wolf has plenty of not so happy nice things to say about Jay too. Hehe. I'd love to see more trash talk in bodybuilding . Every other sport's got plenty.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
cutler will win again...with vic out there is no competition. i see wolf being next after jay assumming vic does not make a glorious comeback, but wolf still needs more work.

still bad PR for talking sht

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
but i dont mind if he wins kuz jay is actually a good stand up guy

Pirate Grim

Awards
Cutler

Cutler is in the position to say Wolfs overrated because Jay is the champ. personally Id rather look like wolf, but you just cant deny jay shear mass and total physique. In pro bodybuilding one weak bodypart means you lose. Jays back is #1 dennis wolfs is not lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** dude, why would that be a beef? He probably doesn't squat because he doesn't want his legs to overtake his upper body... I'm gonna jump out on a limb and say you squat and your legs look nowhere like his. I could be wrong though

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen them all so far this season. Wolf looks INSANE! victor looks good but he is not competing until 09 Olympia,maybe arnold, Jay actually got thicker in the chest and back and probably and will win because he is supposed to win 3 O's. Its a muscletech contest essentially and he is THE ambassador for commercial bodybuilding. He said he wants 3 and they will give it to him.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
**** dude, why would that be a beef? He probably doesn't squat because he doesn't want his legs to overtake his upper body... I'm gonna jump out on a limb and say you squat and your legs look nowhere like his. I could be wrong though
Yea people like to rant about squats but i have had some of the best developement and strength increae without them. VERY VERY taxing sometimes. leave no energy for rest of workout...anyyywwhooooo

Jay is coming in looking sic this year.
Wolf got big but its hard to tell how since ive only seen side chests as of recent.
Either way they're both Weider so its only more attention, you gotta understand no matter how "real" we like to think this sport is...its not. Everyone talk game and just wants attention.
Look at King Kamali..all he ever did was talk big game. He got payed though and attention.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen them all so far this season. Wolf looks INSANE! victor looks good but he is not competing until 09 Olympia,maybe arnold, Jay actually got thicker in the chest and back and probably and will win because he is supposed to win 3 O's. Its a muscletech contest essentially and he is THE ambassador for commercial bodybuilding. He said he wants 3 and they will give it to him.
NO, even though last year was questionable, this year he will earn it as long as he doesnt f up his last few weeks. I am not a jay fan, never was and never will be. But this sport is about respect...only time will tell and the pics will be up ASAP im sure on here and MD coverage.

PS-Of course your upset, look at you avi and name....are you HIM?!?!? haha just kidding man

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
wolf does look good...but not there yet. ronnie himself said jay will win until he retires...were those all bsn contests?

wolf is too young not to win...he might just beat colemans record!

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
wolf does look good...but not there yet. ronnie himself said jay will win until he retires...were those all bsn contests?

wolf is too young not to win...he might just beat colemans record!
as of most recently it basically has been muscletech! look at the 1-8 placings of the 07 mr.o...weider>muscle&fitness>mr.olympia>muscletech.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
In all respect, I find that words can be taken or put in peoples mouths, especialy during interviews. After the 07 Mr.O, Jay wanted to meet Wolf ,and so did muscletech. After Wolfs Nutrex contract is up he will be Muscletech!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I've said my peace.
Piece. That seemed a little harsh for a 'peace'ful statement. :lol:

Jay looks like he was rocking a bowl cut as a kid and doesn't want to give it up, ahhahahaha.

Seriously, when was the last time outside of middle school that anyone saw a bowl cut?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Wolf is awesome and no doubt a future top 3 Olympia finisher but to say he was better then Jay at the 07 O is just ridiculous. Had Jay got 2nd place last year no one would have been suprised, but no one was suprised he got 1st either. There was really nothing in it. This year will be his easiest yet, there is simply no competition for him with Vic out. Next year will be a different story but Jay cannot be beaten by anyone in the IFBB, in fact he has it quite easy.

Any why does he need to compete in anything more then the O, its the only one he wants, his sponsers obviously pay him enough for him not to compete in 3 or 4 events er year. The same will happen to Wolf in a few years, you'l only see him at the O and the Arnold.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Piece. That seemed a little harsh for a 'peace'ful statement. :lol:

Jay looks like he was rocking a bowl cut as a kid and doesn't want to give it up, ahhahahaha.

Seriously, when was the last time outside of middle school that anyone saw a bowl cut?
HAHA yeah i know.. but its like trademark now, when Im in my local mall and by the GnC.. I dont see the store first,.. I see that hair-do on the lifesize jay cutout in the window..

Iron Adikt

Iron Adikt

Awards
**** ya cutlers hair friggen sucks, im glad everyone agrees lol

boatnerj

Awards
I like wolf better as well

I recently glanced at the new issue of flex mag and there was an article with jay and dexter. the interviewer asked what came to mind with word analogies. One question to Jay was what he thought of WOLF. He answered "overated". I would just like to send a message upon hearing this because it just enfuriated me.
"Jay!, ur the most overated bodybuilder in the game"! You won the olympia last year when you clearly had the 3rd best body on stage!, But no, they give you the olympia title simply because you are jay cutler. Christmas came early fatso or blocky or Mr. Waterlog(which ever nickname you prefer). You better pray to the bodybuilding gods this year pal. Because Wolf crushed you last year. Yeah, he doesn't have as many career wins as you, but thats not what bodybuilding is. Bodybuilding is how you come in for one contest. That one contest happened to be the olympia last year and Wolf competed in two others that year. How many did you compete in? O yeah, thats right, just the olympia. And Wolf beat you then too.
Anyway, I suggest you cut a life size poster of youself from 2001 and tape that to your body otherwise keep your mouth shut. Becuase your not the king of bodybuilding. Your a marketable guy with weird hair that they gave the crown to.

I've said my peace.
O and b4 the jay lovrs try and dis me. I know my body will never be like jays. But I will never call someone who truly beat me overrated .

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whether Jay should have taken first or not, I don't know, but I don't agree Jay should have been 3rd. Also, i think Phil Heath will be champ before Wolf.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BRANCH WARREN!!!!FTW!!!!!
I really love this dude(NO HOMO). Sorry, but when the Olympia question came up last year, I said Branch, I got my balls busted. But. here he came in at second. I know he's not a Giant like Phil or Wolf, but if Dex can win Olympia I dont see why Branch cant. Thats just my 2cents.

chesty4

Awards
You won the olympia last year when you clearly had the 3rd best body on stage!, But no, they give you the olympia title simply because you are jay cutler.
There will always be sentimental favorites as long as sporting events are based on judging. Politics are in every sport.

Same exact thing happened when Arnold won his last Mr O.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will always be sentimental favorites as long as sporting events are based on judging. Politics are in every sport.

Same exact thing happened when Arnold won his last Mr O.
Arnold winning was the most blatant and atrocious display of a political win. He shouldn't have been top 3 that year, my gawd. That was bad.

chesty4

Awards
my beef is that he doesnt squat
I love to squat....ok I like it alot. But, if I could get legs like Cutler's or Branch Warren without needing to squat anymore, I'd give it up.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
even wolf admitted he was off at the O
thats all im saying
personally i dont believe he will be in the top 3 this year

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a second I thought this thread was about Jay Leno.

getshlton

Awards

I've said my peace.
Just wondering have you seen Wolf in his last 3 shows?

PoppaNick88

Awards
Bro, he won it again!!!! what you think about that???

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro, he won it again!!!! what you think about that???
Good for Jay man. A lot of other pro's surprised me with their physque as well. I thought Branch improved from last year's package and looked amazing and Dennis Wolf, wtf, he looked awesome as well.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This was posted in 2008 !!! What the hell would you guys bring this old thread up ?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I respect Jay, but I also whant this whole plump waist era of bodybulding to end, which is what Kai is gonna do!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established

Attachments