What pisses me off about JAY

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Adikt View Post
    **** ya cutlers hair friggen sucks, im glad everyone agrees lol
    I know right? Is it still 1988? You have to remember that Wolff sports a similar haircut lol.


  2. hes a ***g
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    hes a ***g
    HAHA!

  4. I like wolf better as well

    Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    I recently glanced at the new issue of flex mag and there was an article with jay and dexter. the interviewer asked what came to mind with word analogies. One question to Jay was what he thought of WOLF. He answered "overated". I would just like to send a message upon hearing this because it just enfuriated me.
    "Jay!, ur the most overated bodybuilder in the game"! You won the olympia last year when you clearly had the 3rd best body on stage!, But no, they give you the olympia title simply because you are jay cutler. Christmas came early fatso or blocky or Mr. Waterlog(which ever nickname you prefer). You better pray to the bodybuilding gods this year pal. Because Wolf crushed you last year. Yeah, he doesn't have as many career wins as you, but thats not what bodybuilding is. Bodybuilding is how you come in for one contest. That one contest happened to be the olympia last year and Wolf competed in two others that year. How many did you compete in? O yeah, thats right, just the olympia. And Wolf beat you then too.
    Anyway, I suggest you cut a life size poster of youself from 2001 and tape that to your body otherwise keep your mouth shut. Becuase your not the king of bodybuilding. Your a marketable guy with weird hair that they gave the crown to.

    I've said my peace.
    O and b4 the jay lovrs try and dis me. I know my body will never be like jays. But I will never call someone who truly beat me overrated .

  5. Whether Jay should have taken first or not, I don't know, but I don't agree Jay should have been 3rd. Also, i think Phil Heath will be champ before Wolf.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   
       


  6. BRANCH WARREN!!!!FTW!!!!!
    I really love this dude(NO HOMO). Sorry, but when the Olympia question came up last year, I said Branch, I got my balls busted. But. here he came in at second. I know he's not a Giant like Phil or Wolf, but if Dex can win Olympia I dont see why Branch cant. Thats just my 2cents.

    RECOVERBRO



  7. Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    You won the olympia last year when you clearly had the 3rd best body on stage!, But no, they give you the olympia title simply because you are jay cutler.
    There will always be sentimental favorites as long as sporting events are based on judging. Politics are in every sport.

    Same exact thing happened when Arnold won his last Mr O.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chesty4 View Post
    There will always be sentimental favorites as long as sporting events are based on judging. Politics are in every sport.

    Same exact thing happened when Arnold won his last Mr O.
    Arnold winning was the most blatant and atrocious display of a political win. He shouldn't have been top 3 that year, my gawd. That was bad.
    NSCA - CSCS

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    my beef is that he doesnt squat
    I love to squat....ok I like it alot. But, if I could get legs like Cutler's or Branch Warren without needing to squat anymore, I'd give it up.

  10. even wolf admitted he was off at the O
    thats all im saying
    personally i dont believe he will be in the top 3 this year

  11. For a second I thought this thread was about Jay Leno.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    I recently glanced at the new issue of flex mag and there was an article with jay and dexter. the interviewer asked what came to mind with word analogies. One question to Jay was what he thought of WOLF. He answered "overated". I would just like to send a message upon hearing this because it just enfuriated me.
    "Jay!, ur the most overated bodybuilder in the game"! You won the olympia last year when you clearly had the 3rd best body on stage!, But no, they give you the olympia title simply because you are jay cutler. Christmas came early fatso or blocky or Mr. Waterlog(which ever nickname you prefer). You better pray to the bodybuilding gods this year pal. Because Wolf crushed you last year. Yeah, he doesn't have as many career wins as you, but thats not what bodybuilding is. Bodybuilding is how you come in for one contest. That one contest happened to be the olympia last year and Wolf competed in two others that year. How many did you compete in? O yeah, thats right, just the olympia. And Wolf beat you then too.
    Anyway, I suggest you cut a life size poster of youself from 2001 and tape that to your body otherwise keep your mouth shut. Becuase your not the king of bodybuilding. Your a marketable guy with weird hair that they gave the crown to.

    I've said my peace.
    O and b4 the jay lovrs try and dis me. I know my body will never be like jays. But I will never call someone who truly beat me overrated .
    Just wondering have you seen Wolf in his last 3 shows?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    For a second I thought this thread was about Jay Leno.
    his butt chin pisses me off.
    NSCA - CSCS

  14. OLD POST! lets move on..

  15. Bro, he won it again!!!! what you think about that???

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PoppaNick88 View Post
    Bro, he won it again!!!! what you think about that???
    Good for Jay man. A lot of other pro's surprised me with their physque as well. I thought Branch improved from last year's package and looked amazing and Dennis Wolf, wtf, he looked awesome as well.
    NSCA - CSCS

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    yeah, jay cutler's hair is pretty bad. that's all i really know/hate though.
    Yea, his hair pisses me off too

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    Yea, his hair pisses me off too
    I'm also not a fan of his frohawk.
    NSCA - CSCS

  19. What pisses me off is that he's not Kai.

  20. This was posted in 2008 !!! What the hell would you guys bring this old thread up ?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    This was posted in 2008 !!! What the hell would you guys bring this old thread up ?
    Because

    NSCA - CSCS

  22. I respect Jay, but I also whant this whole plump waist era of bodybulding to end, which is what Kai is gonna do!

  23. http://connect.in.com/jay-cutler/ima...617433413.html

    All I have to say is holy fcking ****..bloated whale. I think pro bb is a joke though, it's ridiculous...I'd like to see more reasonable less disgusting figures lol...buuut thats just me. I know the public likes the freak show.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    http://connect.in.com/jay-cutler/ima...617433413.html

    All I have to say is holy fcking ****..bloated whale. I think pro bb is a joke though, it's ridiculous...I'd like to see more reasonable less disgusting figures lol...buuut thats just me. I know the public likes the freak show.
    Is he off season their? I mean, Im not even that cut, but Im no Olympia competitor!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    http://connect.in.com/jay-cutler/ima...617433413.html

    All I have to say is holy fcking ****..bloated whale. I think pro bb is a joke though, it's ridiculous...I'd like to see more reasonable less disgusting figures lol...buuut thats just me. I know the public likes the freak show.
    man thats an off season competition. Probably a guest appearance.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. This is what happens when you piss me off.
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 01:53 AM
  2. This really F*cking Pissed me off today
    By garyrabbit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 03:11 PM
  3. ernie taylor really pisses me off!
    By WiNgS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 06:00 AM
  4. This is pissing me off...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2003, 07:04 PM
  5. This board is pissing me off already
    By K (Phoenix) in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 02:44 PM
Log in
Log in