New predictions

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
ok people lets redo this one. Since we have Kai, Branch, Vic and i believe thats it so far that are not goib to compete in the olympia. What are your new prediction standings?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it will probably look something like this

Jay (again)
Dexter
Phil

then a conglomeration of the rest of the crew

buster12

Awards
I think this is the year of dexter. I just saw him at the dexter jackson classic and he is at least 15 lbs heavier now than he was at this point last year. Quote me "dexter will have the best body on stage".
But with politics being about 99% of the olympia jay will win, but dexter will have the best body on stage.

The real results:
1. Dexter Jackson
2. Jay cutler
3. Dennis wolf( if he trains with Milos pre-olympia)
4.Phil Heath
5. Toney Freeman

What they will be:
1. Jay Cutler
2. dexter jackson
3. Phil Heath
4. Dennis Wolf
5. Toney Freeman

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
I think this is the year of dexter. I just saw him at the dexter jackson classic and he is at least 15 lbs heavier now than he was at this point last year. Quote me "dexter will have the best body on stage".
But with politics being about 99% of the olympia jay will win, but dexter will have the best body on stage.

The real results:
1. Dexter Jackson
2. Jay cutler
4.Phil Heath
5. Toney Freeman

What they will be:
1. Jay Cutler
2. dexter jackson
3. Phil Heath
4. Dennis Wolf
5. Toney Freeman

thats my exact predictions. great minds think alike

classic27

I remember reading something earlier this year saying that kai was going to win the olympia this year. Thats what kai said anyway. I dont think he had any chance anyway

classic27

There is no way anyone is going to beat Jay. Im sure he will be on top for awhile as long as he keeps competing. Not saying other bodybuilders wont look as good. Its just how this game goes.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
what happened to kai, branch, and vic??
victor has been injured. And so far as we know he is not competing. Kai decided to take a break aka give his body a break from the drugs. Branch tore a tricep if i remember right.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
branch has a repeated tricep injury. i talked to him last week and hes not for sure out of this.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
well at MD he confirmed it or at least they saued he did

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ya, he said it to md. im just telling you waht he told my brother infront of me. hes recovering well

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
jsut talked to my brother and he said that i miss understood. my fault. he was saying he would be back by then training but not in competition form.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Jays going to earn it. I dont like him that much, never did, but he is looking sic this year. Lot of recent pics on MD of him. He went back to whoever or doing whatever, his conditioning looks GREAT at this point.

Wolf has mass but now hes looking like either A. going to loose alot of it during more cutting B. do bulky and messy now. C. Not very goo symetry(sp?)

Dex is always looking sic but hard to put him somewhere when i havent seen new pics.

Phil is lacking mass, now by no means is he small, but compared to the O's from the recent past, mass monsters.

So i say...
Jay is going to be a for sure,

i would imagine Wolf/Phil for second...or Dex insead of phil.

Its going to be close this year IMO for 2nd 3rd 4th...alot of hype behind wolf but as pics progress, he go big to quick, didnt bring his calfs up much.

Phile put on mass to though, not much but maybe enough.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
you know im not a huge jay fan but i will say he is the nicest guy ever. for sure the most humble pro out there

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
if you go he top four right you would of had it lol

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

The real results:
1. Dexter Jackson
2. Jay cutler
4.Phil Heath
5. Toney Freeman

What they will be:
1. Jay Cutler
2. dexter jackson
3. Phil Heath
4. Dennis Wolf
5. Toney Freeman
good call, right on the money... now, can you help me predict the stock market :)