Jay Cutler: '01, '05, '06

1. Jay Cutler: '01, '05, '06

The one where he is wearing the #18 badge is the '06.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. I really liked his look better in the older pics.

3. IT asks me to sign up........?
    •   

4. i uploaded the pics.

Jay always looks watery. Esp, in the upper body. Ruined an awesome physique after '01.

5. I dont think it's ruined just because he is watery at times.

6. I'm not sure what the weight difference was from '01-now, but he had enough mass in '01. Now it seems overwhelming.

I noticed his abdominal muscles (the little blocks), seem larger now. Too much mass, IMO.

7. More pics..............
    Attached Images Attached Images     

8. Size wins. Watch that vid series on bb'ing.com where they interview Jay. He basically sums up his success to his size. He says if he brings conditioning he is very tuff to beat. You cant argue with a man that is likely going to win his 2nd Olympia.

Have you seen his 9 week out pics this year? He's looking pretty good for 9 weeks out.

9. yeah i saw those pics. That's the best he's looked in quite awhile. He might look pretty sharp this upcoming Mr. Olympia.

10. how does he wipe after using the toilet....?

11. ^^^^They make long handles with TP on them. I think obese people use them.

12. lol, kinda like a back scratcher but for your crack eh?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    how does he wipe after using the toilet....?
    interns from muscletech get that job

they then bottle it up and sell it as anator.

14. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post

15. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to b unit again
    Bwarhahahahar!!!

16. hes coming in crazy lean this year i think. Not a fan, but i think he'll earn his olympia title.

Should be good, i hope D. Wolf doesnt come in to big and over grown....or he'll be 3rd and 2nd will be up for grabs.

17. we shall see. i wonder if wolf is going to be interviewed on that bb.com olympia series

18. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Size wins. Watch that vid series on bb'ing.com where they interview Jay. He basically sums up his success to his size. He says if he brings conditioning he is very tuff to beat. You cant argue with a man that is likely going to win his 2nd Olympia.

Have you seen his 9 week out pics this year? He's looking pretty good for 9 weeks out.

He already won twice. Going for 3rd- He's certainly the favorite but I think Dexter and Victor will give him a run for his money. Also I think Phil Heath is the Dark Horse, look for him to make a splash...

19. Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    He already won twice. Going for 3rd- He's certainly the favorite but I think Dexter and Victor will give him a run for his money. Also I think Phil Heath is the Dark Horse, look for him to make a splash...
    Victor is out. Otherwise I agree.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    Dexter=always looks the same
    Victor=Out
    Its gonna be Phil, Jay or Wolf...Im going for Wolf

21. Nice Thread, Reaper, and I love your avi.
    NSCA - CSCS

22. oh sht didn't know bout victor's injury, weak. well i'm pulling for phil. but i still have a feeling dexter will look better than ever this yr too

23. Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    oh sht didn't know bout victor's injury, weak. well i'm pulling for phil. but i still have a feeling dexter will look better than ever this yr too
    I disagree, Jay looks better than ever, hands down for Jay

24. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post

25. he would look awesome if he was as conditioned as he was in the teal speedo pics, with the size he has now. He lost alot of definition when he got alot more massive, kinda like RC.

26. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    he would look awesome if he was as conditioned as he was in the teal speedo pics, with the size he has now. He lost alot of definition when he got alot more massive, kinda like RC.
    yes, hopefully he can maintain it, lately he's looked soft and not so cut

27. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    yes, hopefully he can maintain it, lately he's looked soft and not so cut
    big Cutler fan?

28. He looks pretty damn good to me. Should be his easiest Olympia yet, there is no competition for him. Wolf is a freak as is Heath but they are not olympia winners just yet.

29. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    big Cutler fan?
    imma big fan of your avi!

30. Abs look totally chizz'd in the first pic, then the 2nd looks a bit of lost definition.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

31. itll be jay, i guarantee it.

32. not a big Cutler fan at all....I like him, Im more of a Wolf guy. But I agree this will be Jay's easiest Olympia win, Phil and Wolf are great, not Olympians yet...

Similar Forum Threads

1. new Cutler pic
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 02:27 AM
  2. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 11:30 AM
  3. Jay Cutler
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 11:15 AM
  4. Jay Cutler video
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-06-2005, 11:33 AM
  5. Met Jay Cutler