Jay Cutler: '01, '05, '06

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
I really liked his look better in the older pics.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i uploaded the pics.

Jay always looks watery. Esp, in the upper body. Ruined an awesome physique after '01.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think it's ruined just because he is watery at times.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what the weight difference was from '01-now, but he had enough mass in '01. Now it seems overwhelming.

I noticed his abdominal muscles (the little blocks), seem larger now. Too much mass, IMO.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Size wins. Watch that vid series on bb'ing.com where they interview Jay. He basically sums up his success to his size. He says if he brings conditioning he is very tuff to beat. You cant argue with a man that is likely going to win his 2nd Olympia.

Have you seen his 9 week out pics this year? He's looking pretty good for 9 weeks out.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah i saw those pics. That's the best he's looked in quite awhile. He might look pretty sharp this upcoming Mr. Olympia.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
how does he wipe after using the toilet....?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol, kinda like a back scratcher but for your crack eh?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
hes coming in crazy lean this year i think. Not a fan, but i think he'll earn his olympia title.

Should be good, i hope D. Wolf doesnt come in to big and over grown....or he'll be 3rd and 2nd will be up for grabs.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
we shall see. i wonder if wolf is going to be interviewed on that bb.com olympia series

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
Size wins. Watch that vid series on bb'ing.com where they interview Jay. He basically sums up his success to his size. He says if he brings conditioning he is very tuff to beat. You cant argue with a man that is likely going to win his 2nd Olympia.

Have you seen his 9 week out pics this year? He's looking pretty good for 9 weeks out.

He already won twice. Going for 3rd- He's certainly the favorite but I think Dexter and Victor will give him a run for his money. Also I think Phil Heath is the Dark Horse, look for him to make a splash...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He already won twice. Going for 3rd- He's certainly the favorite but I think Dexter and Victor will give him a run for his money. Also I think Phil Heath is the Dark Horse, look for him to make a splash...
Victor is out. Otherwise I agree.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Dexter=always looks the same
Victor=Out
Its gonna be Phil, Jay or Wolf...Im going for Wolf

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Thread, Reaper, and I love your avi.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
oh sht didn't know bout victor's injury, weak. well i'm pulling for phil. but i still have a feeling dexter will look better than ever this yr too

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
oh sht didn't know bout victor's injury, weak. well i'm pulling for phil. but i still have a feeling dexter will look better than ever this yr too
I disagree, Jay looks better than ever, hands down for Jay:bow28:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
he would look awesome if he was as conditioned as he was in the teal speedo pics, with the size he has now. He lost alot of definition when he got alot more massive, kinda like RC.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
he would look awesome if he was as conditioned as he was in the teal speedo pics, with the size he has now. He lost alot of definition when he got alot more massive, kinda like RC.
yes, hopefully he can maintain it, lately he's looked soft and not so cut

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
He looks pretty damn good to me. Should be his easiest Olympia yet, there is no competition for him. Wolf is a freak as is Heath but they are not olympia winners just yet.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Abs look totally chizz'd in the first pic, then the 2nd looks a bit of lost definition.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
not a big Cutler fan at all....I like him, Im more of a Wolf guy. But I agree this will be Jay's easiest Olympia win, Phil and Wolf are great, not Olympians yet...