Throwing Dermacrine into my PCT

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So i couldn't get my hands on HCG at the moment so i'm going to try Dermacrine+Nolvadex, I also have retain 2, capped Icarian and Restore so i'll be throwing those into the mix as well.

I think this will be a good test as this wasn't your averable "oh i did a little pheraplex and some epistane" type cycle i did:

Weeks 1-20 500mg Test E
Weeks 1-10 500mg Tren E
Weeks 11-20 125mg Masteron eod

So we'll see what Dermacrine can do for me i've heard very positive feedback about your products on numerous boards so i'm excited to see the results.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So i couldn't get my hands on HCG at the moment so i'm going to try Dermacrine+Nolvadex, I also have retain 2, capped Icarian and Restore so i'll be throwing those into the mix as well.

I think this will be a good test as this wasn't your averable "oh i did a little pheraplex and some epistane" type cycle i did:

Weeks 1-20 500mg Test E
Weeks 1-10 500mg Tren E
Weeks 11-20 125mg Masteron eod

So we'll see what Dermacrine can do for me i've heard very positive feedback about your products on numerous boards so i'm excited to see the results.
Dermacrine would be a great fast clearing pro-hormone to throw in at the end of the cycle. It would stack well with the masteron and kick in the gains on the last 4 weeks.

Dermacrine is basically a direct injection of hormones. This is why we don’t suggest it for PCT.

You want Sustain Alpha for PCT – it’s a more natural testosterone booster, and it doesn’t contain the pro-hormones like Dermacrine.

-Pp

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^ What he said.

Sustain Alpha has been used for great results in PCT. I think there is even some bloodwork floating out there on this forum.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm well i may still try it we'll see maybe just low dose or just save it for another time.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine would be a great fast clearing pro-hormone to throw in at the end of the cycle. It would stack well with the masteron and kick in the gains on the last 4 weeks.

Dermacrine is basically a direct injection of hormones. This is why we don’t suggest it for PCT.

You want Sustain Alpha for PCT – it’s a more natural testosterone booster, and it doesn’t contain the pro-hormones like Dermacrine.

-Pp
What's the half-life on dermacrine?

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
how about a person uses Dermacrine after PCT?

after talking to someone about SERM, it will increase test/est and SHBG, so maybe useing Dermacrine after PCT once your test is back to normal level to kick down SHBG a little?

im thinking about either Dermacrine or 6Oxo if i cant find proviron at the end of my current cycle (6 months long 375mg/wk TE with 250iu hcg e3d)

sorry to hijack Chaps, just an idea. why dont you do sustain alpha/nolva for a month then derma for next month and then sustain alpha and keep hopping back and forth?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how about a person uses Dermacrine after PCT?

after talking to someone about SERM, it will increase test/est and SHBG, so maybe useing Dermacrine after PCT once your test is back to normal level to kick down SHBG a little?

im thinking about either Dermacrine or 6Oxo if i cant find proviron at the end of my current cycle (6 months long 375mg/wk TE with 250iu hcg e3d)

sorry to hijack Chaps, just an idea. why dont you do sustain alpha/nolva for a month then derma for next month and then sustain alpha and keep hopping back and forth?
Going on Dermacrine, 6-oxo and proviron would basicaly be like going right back on a cycle, since those are all steroid hormones that will eventualy suppress your natural T production.

I would really make sure your T levels are back 100% before doing this.

-Eric

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
got a few bottles of dermacrine sitting here for a rainy day, hope it works well for ya, ill be watching

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
i am on week 2 of Dermacrine...huge energy and cognitive surge! anyone experience anything else on Dermacrine...any definite fat loss or muscle gains etc?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

-Pp
PP, How would you incorporate Dermacrine into a five-week stack I'm planning for the end of this month /beginning of September that includes X-Mass and Phera-Plex? I'm really considering doing this.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PP, How would you incorporate Dermacrine into a five-week stack I'm planning for the end of this month /beginning of September that includes X-Mass and Phera-Plex? I'm really considering doing this.
I would just run it all the way through (5 weeks)

-Pp

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I would just run it all the way through (5 weeks)

-Pp
Thanks! Would this take one or two bottles? I'll be coming back snd forth for guidance while on this, and I'll definitely keep a log! Oh...I forgot to mention, it's an X-Mass/Phera-Plex (the original by AX)/Superdrol stack with the Dermacrine. :eek The SD is only for the last two weeks or so. If I don't kill myself or my liver (same thing, right?), I'm looking to gain about 15-18 lean pounds. Of course, I'll be front-loading with Cycle Support and Hawthorn Berrry. I'm just curious as to how much HB I should take.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Would this take one or two bottles? I'll be coming back snd forth for guidance while on this, and I'll definitely keep a log! Oh...I forgot to mention, it's an X-Mass/Phera-Plex (the original by AX)/Superdrol stack with the Dermacrine. :eek The SD is only for the last two weeks or so. If I don't kill myself or my liver (same thing, right?), I'm looking to gain about 15-18 lean pounds. Of course, I'll be front-loading with Cycle Support and Hawthorn Berrry. I'm just curious as to how much HB I should take.
It would take 2 bottles for that, unless you went down to 3 pumps ED to make one bottle stretch out.

Have fun.

-Pp

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
It would take 2 bottles for that, unless you went down to 3 pumps ED to make one bottle stretch out.

Have fun.

-Pp
2 bottles of Dermacrine it is, then! I'm pulling out all of the stops on this stack.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
A little update i decided to say the hell with it and started up dermacrine and 5 pumps and pulsed epistane at 40mg for 2.5 weeks now i just switched to 30mg everyday, so far i'm up a hard 7lbs and have maintained all the weight i cut, i'm going on my actual pct in a week's time and i'm going to cut for 4-6 weeks and then go for more mass for 4-6 weeks. I think i may keep doing this flip flopping instead of extended cuts and bulks as you body gets primed for gains after dieting and your body gets primed for cutting after bulking. I've also decided to try to stick to 4 weeks on 4 weeks on cycles year round and see how that goes.

I will say this about Dermacrine you feel friggin GREAT on this stuff, definite mood lift and a BIG boost in energy, this stuff is good to go.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Lots and lots of energy. I know this sounds stupid but makes you smarter too from the cognitive increases from the pregnolone (sp?) hormone.