20% off Code

Squires

Awards
I saw this code posted on another forum,

20PERCENT

Its for Primordial Performance. I've used a few things from them, with good results, so thought that I'd pass it along.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well i was going to post this deal up on here today but looks like someone beat me to it. Enjoy guys!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Well i was going to post this deal up on here today but looks like someone beat me to it. Enjoy guys!
Why not post it in the company promotions with a better title. If I were looking for Primordial Performance products, would I look at a titled thread in a supplement forum titled "20% off code" or "Primordial Performance is going crazy and slashing 20% off prices for a limited time!"

That being said, that's a good discount!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I just got done with Sustain Alpha = GREAT stuff.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Is their stuff really that good?

I heard some guy over at Elite Fitness going on about Sustain Alpha.

I see that spray bottle stuff and to me it screams bullshit

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Give it a go I'm sure your gonna like it. 20% off is a good deal and you get free shipping on all orders over $100. If you need more proof just do a search on Sustain and you will see all kinds of good feedback. Lots of good bros take it and will be straight with you on how it worked for them.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would buy them, but i'm a tight wad for buying expensive supplements. That and I have bills to pay, so I can't go dropping that much on just one supplement.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would buy them, but i'm a tight wad for buying expensive supplements. That and I have bills to pay, so I can't go dropping that much on just one supplement.
I hear ya. thats why i'm giving out this code cause once you try it i know your going to be happy with the results.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Any noted side effects like Gyno.(I'm assuming not because it looks, basically, like an AI)?

How long will this 20% last for?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
oh and is this discount on Nutraplanet or Primordial's Website?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
How long does the discount last?

I won't have the $$ til friday

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
basically it comes out to be the same price it already is on NP... so I wouldnt worry about that 20% running out too much lol.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
How long does the discount last?

I won't have the $$ til friday

It should still be good on friday. if you have any trouble just shoot me a PM. The code will work up to the day we change the codes so could be a week or two could be less. Not 100% sure when thats going to happen.

tpduke112

Awards
Cool. Ill probably use it to pick up some CLA.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
CLA should be back instock soon we are switching over to gel caps

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
This is your last chance guys all codes will be changed very soon other than SPONSOR10 so use them now if your got them

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just bought the lean mass stack with toco-8.

1 Dermacrine
1 Sustain Alpha
2 Phyto-Test
1 Toco-8

Can't wait for this in a month or so. I will do a complete 8 week log if you guys are interested.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Just bought the lean mass stack with toco-8.

1 Dermacrine
1 Sustain Alpha
2 Phyto-Test
1 Toco-8

Can't wait for this in a month or so. I will do a complete 8 week log if you guys are interested.

Very nice i hope you do log it, i'm sure a lot of people are interested in this stack.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
OK so sometime tonight the 20% off is going to be over so use it NOW!! just a heads up