Dermacrine dosing

  1. Dermacrine dosing


    Is this a typo in the directions:

    "If using the trigger sprayer - Spray 30-40 spray pumps in hand and apply to the illustrated application area. Note: If trigger sprayer clogs, put tip under warm running water."

    30-40 sprays!! God that seems like a lot.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by sw bill View Post
    Is this a typo in the directions:

    "If using the trigger sprayer - Spray 30-40 spray pumps in hand and apply to the illustrated application area. Note: If trigger sprayer clogs, put tip under warm running water."

    30-40 sprays!! God that seems like a lot.
    Thats when using the spray pumps. As far as we know, everybody is using the lotion pump these days...
    only 4-5 pumps.

    -Pp

  3. Just recieved my 2 bottles of Dermacrine, plus 1 bottle of 50 mg caps. Took 100 mgs yesterday...probablby too soon to get results by I did seem to have a good sense of well being especially at the gym & this translated into one intense chest workout.

    I applied the Dermacrine to my rear shoulders & chest/collarbone last night as well as my balls as recommended here by some. My wife also has some sort of DHEA & it says to rotate areas of application to avoid saturation....is this true...if so I need more recommende areas...tops of feet???

    Also how long before the Dermacrine will begining to show
    benefits/results.

    P.S. I 'm 45 years young.

    Lucky
    •   
       


  4. WOW! I used Dermacrine this morning plus took 50 mg cap @ breakfast...I am feeling HIGH! What a buzz! kicked in right away!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Just recieved my 2 bottles of Dermacrine, plus 1 bottle of 50 mg caps. Took 100 mgs yesterday...probablby too soon to get results by I did seem to have a good sense of well being especially at the gym & this translated into one intense chest workout.

    I applied the Dermacrine to my rear shoulders & chest/collarbone last night as well as my balls as recommended here by some. My wife also has some sort of DHEA & it says to rotate areas of application to avoid saturation....is this true...if so I need more recommende areas...tops of feet???

    Also how long before the Dermacrine will begining to show
    benefits/results.

    P.S. I 'm 45 years young.

    Lucky
    Hey Lucky,

    You probably want to just keep the Dermacrine applications in the morning, since late applications can interfere with your sleep.

    Remember, the best place for Dermacrine is the back and shoulders (balls are good too). Saturation shouldn’t be too much of a problem. Dermacrine has a pretty aggressive delivery system

    -Pp

  6. Anyone else noticing a feeling of heat when first applied? It seems like the room is suddenly 5 degrees or so warmer when I first put this on.

    I am very inflexible so I can barely reach the upper part of my back so application on the back is minimal at best but I also apply to shoulders, chest and ribs (low bf) and upper abs. Is this alright?

    Its only been a few days and noticing increased appetite and more spontaneous wood at random times. Workout intensity is up.

    Oh and what are the caps that people are talking about?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sdev View Post
    Anyone else noticing a feeling of heat when first applied? It seems like the room is suddenly 5 degrees or so warmer when I first put this on.

    I am very inflexible so I can barely reach the upper part of my back so application on the back is minimal at best but I also apply to shoulders, chest and ribs (low bf) and upper abs. Is this alright?

    Its only been a few days and noticing increased appetite and more spontaneous wood at random times. Workout intensity is up.

    Oh and what are the caps that people are talking about?
    I am on day 7 and i havent really noticed what you mention but i have found that you really need to be carefull out in the sun because you will burn very quickly.My energy level is also higher than ever,I cant believe how much i have been able to get done without being tired.I am also on day 7 of a Havoc cycle.
    The last PH cycle i did i didnt have Dermacrine and i was terribly lethargic (sp) all the way thru.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sw bill View Post
    I am on day 7 and i havent really noticed what you mention but i have found that you really need to be carefull out in the sun because you will burn very quickly.My energy level is also higher than ever,I cant believe how much i have been able to get done without being tired.I am also on day 7 of a Havoc cycle.
    The last PH cycle i did i didnt have Dermacrine and i was terribly lethargic (sp) all the way thru.
    Neurosteroids all the way... they are give your brain & body a big time boost.

    -Pp
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 06:52 PM
  2. GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing
    By liltexan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 02:33 PM
  3. Dermacrine sustain or Just Dermacrine
    By larue38462 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Log in
Log in