- 06-23-2008, 09:50 PM
- 06-24-2008, 01:24 PM
I don't have a real answer for you, but I leave mine in a plastic jug on the counter unrefridgerated. I bought like 500 caps from Nutraplanet, and I take about 6 a day, so they have been there quite a while and I haven't gotten sick.
06-24-2008, 01:28 PM
Shelf life of most sealed and properly stored powders is somewhere around 24 months, but because of the conditions I'd expect some degradation of product quality. I don't think it will make you sick, but it won't have the full potency of some fresh CLA as far as I know.
06-24-2008, 04:16 PM
06-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 08-04-2012, 08:46 PM
- By poseidon in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-05-2003, 01:37 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 05-23-2003, 09:07 AM
- By Kerruptt in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2003, 01:19 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2003, 10:22 AM