TOCO 8 trial

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Soon I will have in my posession some Toco 8 to help me maintain lean mass during my cut!

Stay tuned for feedback!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Are you running it solo?

Anyway, PP and T8 is da good stuph. Good luck with the cut.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Are you running it solo?

Anyway, PP and T8 is da good stuph. Good luck with the cut.
Obviously not. I will use my staple cut supps. Fat burner, X Factor etc.. I will be able to identify it's benefits easily if I see some though.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Obviously not. I will use my staple cut supps. Fat burner, X Factor etc.. I will be able to identify it's benefits easily if I see some though.
Nice. Thanks John.

-Pp

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, already done my toco 8. Weird to say, but I seem to have more "energy", better mood, and my hair seems to have thickened. Very effective, o complaints about the taste atall, and great packaging.

PP makes some great products and I wish I could afford to use more of their products! Everything I got from PP wastop notch effective and quality supps.

Thumbs up for good guys that deserve some more attention!!

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to start my PP stack.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
They have great products. I love this company.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
JJohn any updates. looking for some reliable reviews of this product.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I believe that Toco8 has helped save my hairline, and the other benefits of taking this are quite welcome as well. I was just about to give up and chop it, but since beginning Toco-8,(I started late January) my hair has been nice and healthy. I do not know if any new growth has occured, but everything looks fuller and thicker than before.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe that Toco8 has helped save my hairline, and the other benefits of taking this are quite welcome as well. I was just about to give up and chop it, but since beginning Toco-8,(I started late January) my hair has been nice and healthy. I do not know if any new growth has occured, but everything looks fuller and thicker than before.
Thats great to hear.

-Pp