Sustain Alpha advice

buff18

buff18

Awards
I have decided to go with Dermacrine Sustain Alpha for PCT. Actually I was thinking about going with the Dermacrine Test Recovery Stack which includes Sustain Alpha. Just a few questions about Sustain Alpha. I have never used a "rub on" product like this before. I know you are suppose rub on after a shower. Though I usually get up in the morning, take a shower, then usually about an hour later I go workout, then head to work. During my workout if I sweat a lot is that gonna make Sustain Alpha less effective? I know you aren't suppose to take a shower for 6 hours after putting it on. Though sometimes the way I sweat is crazy. Will I sweat it all out before it makes an impact? Should I wait longer to go workout?

buff18

buff18

Awards
Well I haven't started the Sustain Alpha yet, this is how I would want to be able to do it. Though honestly after taking a shower, then working out you would be surprised that I don't smell bad at all. Just need a towel and I'm good to go.

I started this thread though to see if anyone has any better suggestions on how to use the Sustain. Timing of shower and workout, ect.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I haven't started the Sustain Alpha yet, this is how I would want to be able to do it. Though honestly after taking a shower, then working out you would be surprised that I don't smell bad at all. Just need a towel and I'm good to go.

I started this thread though to see if anyone has any better suggestions on how to use the Sustain. Timing of shower and workout, ect.
You could shower before bed, and use it then.

Or...

Just put it on after the workout shower. Sweating is fine and may even enhance penetration of the actives through the skin.

-Pp