considering sustain alpha stacked with my epi pulse

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've read of people using stoked/PCS on their off days while pulsing, has anyone seen this done with sustain alpha?

think it would be beneficial?

how much reservatrol is in each serving of SA? I didn't see that information listed on the PP web site.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've read of people using stoked/PCS on their off days while pulsing, has anyone seen this done with sustain alpha?

think it would be beneficial?

how much reservatrol is in each serving of SA? I didn't see that information listed on the PP web site.
To be honest, I’m not a fan of pulsing. Your HPTA is going to be just as suppressed by dosing ED or E3D. I believe you should just cycle or not cycle, and if you’re going to cycle then drive it home with an effective enough dose to make it worth your time

If you do choose to pulse, then Sustain Alpha may limit some of the HPTA suppression, but I would personally just recommend it for PCT.

BTW, you are getting about 120mg of 99% pure resveratrol and 70mg of 99% pure 7,8 Benzoflavone with each 5 pump application of Sustain.

-Pp

djl

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I’m not a fan of pulsing. Your HPTA is going to be just as suppressed by dosing ED or E3D. I believe you should just cycle or not cycle, and if you’re going to cycle then drive it home with an effective enough dose to make it worth your time

If you do choose to pulse, then Sustain Alpha may limit some of the HPTA suppression, but I would personally just recommend it for PCT.

BTW, you are getting about 120mg of 99% pure resveratrol and 70mg of 99% pure 7,8 Benzoflavone with each 5 pump application of Sustain.

-Pp

Sorry to hijack (a little): How many 5-pump servings are in the bottle? NP doesn't have that info on their product page.

thanks!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack (a little): How many 5-pump servings are in the bottle? NP doesn't have that info on their product page.

thanks!
25 applications.

-Pp