considering sustain alpha stacked with my epi pulse - AnabolicMinds.com

considering sustain alpha stacked with my epi pulse

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

considering sustain alpha stacked with my epi pulse

I've read of people using stoked/PCS on their off days while pulsing, has anyone seen this done with sustain alpha?

think it would be beneficial?

how much reservatrol is in each serving of SA? I didn't see that information listed on the PP web site.

2. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I've read of people using stoked/PCS on their off days while pulsing, has anyone seen this done with sustain alpha?

think it would be beneficial?

how much reservatrol is in each serving of SA? I didn't see that information listed on the PP web site.
    To be honest, Iím not a fan of pulsing. Your HPTA is going to be just as suppressed by dosing ED or E3D. I believe you should just cycle or not cycle, and if youíre going to cycle then drive it home with an effective enough dose to make it worth your time

If you do choose to pulse, then Sustain Alpha may limit some of the HPTA suppression, but I would personally just recommend it for PCT.

BTW, you are getting about 120mg of 99% pure resveratrol and 70mg of 99% pure 7,8 Benzoflavone with each 5 pump application of Sustain.

-Pp
  3. djl
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    To be honest, Iím not a fan of pulsing. Your HPTA is going to be just as suppressed by dosing ED or E3D. I believe you should just cycle or not cycle, and if youíre going to cycle then drive it home with an effective enough dose to make it worth your time

If you do choose to pulse, then Sustain Alpha may limit some of the HPTA suppression, but I would personally just recommend it for PCT.

BTW, you are getting about 120mg of 99% pure resveratrol and 70mg of 99% pure 7,8 Benzoflavone with each 5 pump application of Sustain.

-Pp

Sorry to hijack (a little): How many 5-pump servings are in the bottle? NP doesn't have that info on their product page.

thanks!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Sorry to hijack (a little): How many 5-pump servings are in the bottle? NP doesn't have that info on their product page.

thanks!
    25 applications.

-Pp

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustain alpha?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 10:36 AM
  2. Anyone use Sustain Alpha During PCT?
    By jucedporkchop in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:53 PM
  3. Alpha burn stacked with LeanXtreme or Recreate?
    By Superpippo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 01:39 PM