EndoAmp for adrenal fatigue?

superstar

Awards
I have low cortisol (adrenal exhaustion) as diagnosed by my Dr. - based on saliva testing and symptoms. Would EndoAmp help or hurt this condition?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have low cortisol (adrenal exhaustion) as diagnosed by my Dr. - based on saliva testing and symptoms. Would EndoAmp help or hurt this condition?
Your adrenal fatigue is probably a result of chronically high diurnal cortisol levels, which isn’t healthy.

You want your cortisol to spike right before you wake up in the morning, that’s it. Maintaining high levels of cortisol throughout the day will exhaust the body very quickly. Reducing your cortisol during the day (with EndoAmp, proper diet and maybe some yoga) will be a good thing for you.

-Pp

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up Endoamp and toco-8 for part of my PCT... Can Endoamp be double dosed for the first month? Are there additional benefits to double dosing it or would it just be redundant? This is the only p-serine product that looks like it'll delivers. I'm tired of all those wimpy formulas.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
It's probably not 'needed' to double-dose. As a matter of fact, you might half-dose after a month of regular dosing with no loss of benefits. It could've been that I was very deficient to start with.

PS is best thing I have ever taken.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Machinehead... I just want to make sure everything is covered.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Love your review on 11-OXO! I'm currently running 11-OXO @ 12 caps per day with 4-hydroxytest transdermal and I'm loving the results it's helping me get! 11-OXO is a weird compound indeed... lol.

This Endoamp is some really cool looking stuff. I'll use the reccommended dose, though I will dose it all at once in the AM.

Let's get this party started.... ;)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I think with things like PS it makes sense to take it all at once or twice so that they don't get 'lost', even if you are using caps that are 100mg each and you take 8 daily. No reason other than purely OCD ;)

Yeah, I'm buying 10 bottles of 11-OXO to run an 8-weeker in September. I will go from 600mg up to 1200mg [16 caps] for a week, then back down to 600.

After PS, 11-OXO and Arimidex are my favorite compounds. Apparently, I have cortisol/estrogen issues.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I think with things like PS it makes sense to take it all at once or twice so that they don't get 'lost', even if you are using caps that are 100mg each and you take 8 daily. No reason other than purely OCD ;)

Yeah, I'm buying 10 bottles of 11-OXO to run an 8-weeker in September. I will go from 600mg up to 1200mg [16 caps] for a week, then back down to 600.

After PS, 11-OXO and Arimidex are my favorite compounds. Apparently, I have cortisol/estrogen issues.
I hear you! What's ur dosage on Arimidex? .25mg per day?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
0.1 EOD, but seems too much. E3D may be better.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
0.1 EOD, but seems too much. E3D may be better.
Awesome! I may look into this... is your (cough)... is your ummm... (double cough)... is your *animal's* Arimidex prescription or research chem?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
My pets like the c1 research grade stuff to run their studies with.